Diesel "shooting for 7" progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel "shooting for 7" progress log

I know I should have probably started this on day one of the 90 day routine, but was so overwhelmed with trying to gain as much information as possible that I forgot. Fast forward...today was my last workout of the first month of JP's routine. I wasn't surprised to find that I had not gained any measurable amount, but I did end up with harder erections which I'll absolutely take. My routine for the past month has been..

8-10 minute hot water cup warmup.
    10 minutes stretching (2 sets of 45 second stretches in each direction) with helicoptering in between each to restore bloodflow.
    150 wet jelqs
    60-90 v jelqs
    10 minutes Edging.
    10 mintue hot water flow warmdown

I perform Kegels every other day, with my routine being on the 2 day on 1 day off schedule. I know this is the routine to follow as a beginner, but are there any variations I should incorporate for the remaining two months? I started with a 5.75 bpel and 4.80 midshift girth and have ended the month exactly the same. My longterm goal is 7" nbpel and around 6 midshift girth.

Any insight anyone can provide would be helpful. Thanks friends. I'll try to update this everyday but I've been quite busy these days.
    diesel121
    Last edited by diesel121; 04-19-2010, 12:03 AM. Reason: forgot part of routine
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Hey at least you've started one!
    My best advice is the days where you can't/don't update it on here, write it down, or write it into Notepad on your computer and then transfer it over!
    I'll be following this as you update it bro!
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hey man our routines are identical! Well apart from i usually do cool down instead of warm down. Good you started a log i need to get consistent with one too. Happy gaining matey!

Comment

Day 33
        10 minute hot water cup warmup
        10 minute stretch (45 sec all directions) also did a few tunica tugs as well which I really love
        100 wet jelqs (down from 150 after noticing really small dark looking mark on the right side of my shaft I've never seen before)
        60 v jelqs (which I really love but have a hard time finding a rhythm with and also find myself getting a bit too aroused)
        10 minutes edging..really love the erections I get during edging!! Wish I was able to get those as my normal erections.
        10 minute HOT warm down.

Overall a really great workout! I'm working on the use of the overhand grip as my jelqing preference. For now it feels a bit awkward and I seem to have better control with the underhand grip. Eventually I'd like to use the overhand so I can get a bit closer to my base. Also a bit worried about the discoloration on my shaft. Overall my penis is darker after beginning PE a month ago. Any ideas as to what this tiny dark mark might be. And any advice on ways to improve my routine would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks to Millia and Eric for yesterday's comments. I'll keep you both updated and appreciate your interest in my progress!
        Starting Stats:
        Current Stats:

Comment

4/21/10

15 minute warm up- 2 sets of 45 second directional stretches, 2 sets of 20 second flacid bends, 2 sets of JAI's, light tunica tugs
          120 wet jelqs
          60 v jelqs
          10 minute succesful edging
          10 minute warm down

Best workout so far! Began a few new stretches today, but kept them very light in order to ease my dick into the new routine. Flacid bends feel really great,even when done really lightly. Tunica tugs may be my favorite though! I finally decided to try the entire set of wet jelqs using the overhand grip, and I must..I LOVE IT! Seem to have way more control of forced blood flow as well as more control over the duration of each stroke. I honestly feel like I wasted the first month or so using the underhand grip which felt more natural initially. Using the overhand grip, I overlap each hand and seem to jelq towards the left using my left hand and jelq to the right using my right hand, but it feels perfect! Still working on perfecting my v jelqs, they always feel a bit rushed as far stroke tempo, but I'm working on more slow paced, focused V's. Edging was great as usual, would be better if I came, but I like to keep as much blood in my penis after each workout, so I held back. Looking forward to tommorows workout.
          Starting Stats:
          Current Stats:

Comment

for me overhand grip seams a bit complicated since im 6" only and the hand that took the firs jelq gets in way with the second one. im also feeling that my first month is crap. at leas my dick is a little bit more conditioned but in terms of gains i have to put a lot more work and consistency . you have a nice stretching routine

Comment

first off...how weird is it that I was commenting on your progress log at the exact time you were commenting on mine. I thought the overhand felt awkward at first (I'm only 5.75") but I worked on overlapping my hands. As my jelqing hand approaches my glans, I apply the other hand at the base and it becomes a rhythm. It also helps for me to not jelq straight out, but rather jelq to the left with my left hand then as I'm approaching the glans I begin to pull my penis to the right and then use my right hand to jelq in that direction. I would highly recommend trying it out, it really feels much more effective! My description really sucks, but I've never been great at describing things without actually doing it.
              Starting Stats:
              Current Stats:

Comment

thx for description, i get the point and i gonna try it as far as commenting or logs well i would call it faith haha. anyway you seam something like me, a begginer with up's and down's so mate i gonna keep an eye on your progress log. i'm also shooting for 7 NBPEL.

Comment

Dumbest tip ever for jelqing.
                  Dance... I don't know if it was the music I was listening to or something else, but when I was doing my jelqs in the shower yesterday I was swaying with every jelq. Good, 2-3 second jelqs, and doing the same you do. You really do want to take that second hand and get it to the base before you finish off the jelqs stroke. It allows you to get the top of your dong better, rather than just pulling skin.
                  Anyway, dancing... yes. Swaying with every jelq I was really focusing in on the quality of them, rather than just trying to finish up before I went out that night. Anything you can do to make your workouts more enjoyable will make them better and you'll gain more quickly, in my opinion. Do it to it brotha.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

hahah maybe the dumbest tip ever....but one I'm definitely gonna try!! Like you said anything to make the workouts more enjoyable will make them better, and also make you want to workout rather than have to. I can totally see how that works for you...I find that once you have that rhythm down, it feels much more natural and comfortable. Before realizing the overhand benefits, it felt quite uncomfortable to be honest. Thanks for the tip NP, sounds like a good way to keep jelqing fun which is how it's supposed to be.
                    Starting Stats:
                    Current Stats:

Comment

4/22/10

10 minute hot water cup warm up
                      15 minute stretches (2 sets of 45 second directional, 2 sets of 20 second flacid bends, JAI's)
                      125 wet jelqs
                      60 v jelqs
                      10 minutes edging (no release)
                      10 minute hot water warm down

Really getting comfortable with the overhand grip and have finally found a rhythm that works for me. I seem to be able to control erection level using this grip much easier than the underhand grip which helps cut down on overall workout time. Feeling great overall! Flacid hang has been really great today even 6 hours after my workout! Last night, 12 hours after my workout I was curious about my measurements so I cheated a bit and pulled the ruler out. (Wasn't gonna measure until the end of the 90 days) but I just had a feeling. Normally 5.75 bpel...but last night I was at 6.2 bpel!! Not sure if it was just improved EQ which has been incredible lately or an ACTUAL gain. Either way....I'm psyched. My girth has also been feeling larger lately, but I won't measure length or girth again until the 90 days is up on June 17th. Pretty pumped for my rest day tommorow, will update again on the 24th.
                      Starting Stats:
                      Current Stats:

Comment

sound like you're really making progress, i believe your bound to gain something in short time

Comment

thanks for the encouragement rock! Yeah man I really hope your right, things definitely feel bigger, I'm hoping the ruler agrees with me on june 14th. I checked your progress log earlier... I see you had a good workout today! Really glad to hear you're healthy and on back on track. I'll keep checking back for sure.
                          Starting Stats:
                          Current Stats:

Comment

4/24/10

8 minute hot water cup warm up
                            15 minute stretch (2 sets 45 second directional, helis, 2 sets 20 second flacid bends, helis, 2 sets 20 second tunica tugs, helis)
                            130 wet jelqs
                            70 v jelqs
                            10 minute edging
                            10 minute hot water flow warm down

Tried something new today...Actually decided to entertain myself while working out. Normally I lock myself in the bathroom and workout for an hour with no music, no tv, NOTHING. Today I warmed up normally in the bathroom for 8 minutes then went in my room and did the rest of my routine while watching a soccer game. This definitely helped make the workout not seem so long. Overall a pretty good workout, nothing new to report. Mainly sticking to JP's routine with just a variation of reps (less is more for me) and a few additional stretches that I only recently began after a month of conditioning. Had a nice off day yesterday..no PE work at all, just a normal workout at the gym and some cardio. Will update after tommorows workout.
                            Starting Stats:
                            Current Stats:

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
                              4/24/10

8 minute hot water cup warm up
                              15 minute stretch (2 sets 45 second directional, helis, 2 sets 20 second flacid bends, helis, 2 sets 20 second tunica tugs, helis)
                              130 wet jelqs
                              70 v jelqs
                              10 minute edging
                              10 minute hot water flow warm down

Tried something new today...Actually decided to entertain myself while working out. Normally I lock myself in the bathroom and workout for an hour with no music, no tv, NOTHING. Today I warmed up normally in the bathroom for 8 minutes then went in my room and did the rest of my routine while watching a soccer game. This definitely helped make the workout not seem so long. Overall a pretty good workout, nothing new to report. Mainly sticking to JP's routine with just a variation of reps (less is more for me) and a few additional stretches that I only recently began after a month of conditioning. Had a nice off day yesterday..no PE work at all, just a normal workout at the gym and some cardio. Will update after tommorows workout.

I use to do PE while watching wrestling. Looks like a good routine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X