Noturbo back at it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noturbo back at it!

So... I've just joined but i'm not exactly new to PE. I used to follow a routine about 13 or 14 years ago and got great results. But my life kind of went to shit and i'm now rebuilding every aspect of my life.

Obviouly I want to get in better physical shape, and that includes my dick lol. So I thought I would start a log to keep myself on track and log any progress.

I'm going to try the recomended jp routine tomorrow and see how I go.

I'm currently supplementing:
    1 muti vit/mineral
    30mg zinc
    5g l'arginine

I lift weights 4 times a week and my diet is the best it ever has been and making great gains.

Stats:
    34 years old
    6ft1
    200lbs
    15%bf
    7.5" bpel
    5.5" meg
    Start -
    BPEL 7.5"
    MEG 5.5"

Current -
    BPEL 8"
    MEG 5.75"

Goal -
    BPEL 9.5"
    MEG 6.5"

Rebuilding for a newer improved life; I like that !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks Dangler!

The trouble is, i'm pretty sure i've got extremely low testosterone. I did a couple of steroid cycles when I was younger and never truly recovered. I felt like a god back then lol. Confident and full of the "alpha male" feeling. But ever since I have suffered with severe depression, anxiety, fatigue, weight loss, low libido, mental fog and no motivation etc. I always put it down to my illicit drug use, but even with nearly 6 months clean i'm just not functioning properly. I should have bounced back by now. My nuts never really recovered and are still atrophied i'm guessing this will affect my PE progress aswell as every other aspect of my life.

Dr's are no good here and just think i'm trying to get on trt for free storoids due to my past drug use. Also I think they would think twice about giving me needles lol.

So I have got to the point that I really have to deal with it myself. The way I see it I have 2 options...

Run an agressive PCT with Nolvadex, Chlomid and HCG and pray my balls respond.

Or, accept that my balls have been shutdown for nearly 15 years and have absolutely no hope of recovering and commence trt off my own back. I have access to everything I need for both options and have a good grasp of dosages and supporting meds.

I'm not considering this for PE reasons, I literally can not function like this. I want to start college in September and want to build a good life, but there's no chance I can be succesfull at anything feeling the way I do. I have tried alot of supplements, diet and lifestyle changes etc. But I think it's going to take more than that to put me right.

Sorry if this was a bit off topic but I thought it was kind of relevant and perhaps someone might have some good ideas or opinions?
      Start -
      BPEL 7.5"
      MEG 5.5"

Current -
      BPEL 8"
      MEG 5.75"

Goal -
      BPEL 9.5"
      MEG 6.5"

Comment

Well I didn't exactly do the routine I said I would today. I decided I wouldnt do the jelqs as i've been doing those over the years to address the shrinkage from cocaine and amphetamine use, so thought I would do squeezes instead. They seem to be alot more effective for me judging by the initial effect. But I did do one set of each stretch with the kegels in each direction and 15 5 second squeezes first. Went pretty good and I will build up quite quickly from here on out.

One thing I wanted to ask. Does anyone else find that their flacid hang sucks for the morning and afternoon? My junk(even my balls) seems to be much smaller during the day but by the evenings its hanging low and fat. Quite annoying really lol.

Did a killer shoulder workout yesterday, really painfull pump it felt great. Today is leg day so going to kill myself with lots of squats so I wont be able to walk all weekend haha.
        Start -
        BPEL 7.5"
        MEG 5.5"

Current -
        BPEL 8"
        MEG 5.75"

Goal -
        BPEL 9.5"
        MEG 6.5"

Comment

Another thing, I know how to do kegels but I really struggled to feel myself doing it while stretching, almost felt as if I wasn't kegeling atall. I guess I will have to practise kegeling throughout the day. When I was younger I remember kegeling while stretching and feeling a real pull and stretch, almost painfull. I guess maybe my ligs are loose or stretched or something?

Going to try to get a bpfs measurement later to see where it stands too.
          Start -
          BPEL 7.5"
          MEG 5.5"

Current -
          BPEL 8"
          MEG 5.75"

Goal -
          BPEL 9.5"
          MEG 6.5"

Comment

Easy does it to condition/improve the involved muscle groups.
            From what I've read, you do not want to 'over-do' it; have strains/cramps/fatigue/spasms.
            Translation: Take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Easy does it to condition/improve the involved muscle groups.
              From what I've read, you do not want to 'over-do' it; have strains/cramps/fatigue/spasms.
              Translation: Take your time.
              You mean with the PE or the weight lifting?
              Start -
              BPEL 7.5"
              MEG 5.5"

Current -
              BPEL 8"
              MEG 5.75"

Goal -
              BPEL 9.5"
              MEG 6.5"

Comment

I was thinking of the kegal (k/rk) aspect specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                  I was thinking of the kegal (k/rk) aspect specifically.
                  Ok cool, just checking lol. Yeah I know I made the mistake of overdoing kegels when I was younger and that was a world of horrible pain lol. Just got none of that pullback sensation today while stretching. Couldn't feel the kegel anywhere atall tbh. Like there was no mind muscle connection or something and I was sending the signal to kegel but nothing happened lol. I will just practise doing ten or so at a time here and there through the day. Perhaps the muscle is weak? I did go a long time(years) having no erections atall due to heavy opiate use so it might be why my EQ isn't great anymore too.
                  Start -
                  BPEL 7.5"
                  MEG 5.5"

Current -
                  BPEL 8"
                  MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                  BPEL 9.5"
                  MEG 6.5"

Comment

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...rcises-for-men

Comment

Niceone thanks Dangler!

You know what... the diagram on that page made me realise something. My dick always used to stand right up when erect, but now it points straight out atleast I know how to fix it now!
                        Start -
                        BPEL 7.5"
                        MEG 5.5"

Current -
                        BPEL 8"
                        MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                        BPEL 9.5"
                        MEG 6.5"

Comment

Been doing my little sets of kegels today, I can only hold for 2 seconds on my first few but then it kind of releases itself straight away for the remaining reps. Hoping to get better at it soon.

Only did a short routine again this morning as the weather was amazing and some friends came by and we went out for the day so didn't really have time. I'm going to have another shower tonight though so i'll do more then!
                          Start -
                          BPEL 7.5"
                          MEG 5.5"

Current -
                          BPEL 8"
                          MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                          BPEL 9.5"
                          MEG 6.5"

Comment

Just checked my bpfs and it was 8.1". Not sure why it's so much more than my bpel? Thats over .5" longer. It made me want to measure my bpel again but I didn't think my eq would be great so i'll try tomorrow morning.
                            Start -
                            BPEL 7.5"
                            MEG 5.5"

Current -
                            BPEL 8"
                            MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                            BPEL 9.5"
                            MEG 6.5"

Comment

Well... just checked my bpel again because of the bfsl measurement I got and it was quite a bit bigger. It just touched 7.8" but I probably have a ruler shaped dint in my bone now haha. I know these aren't proper gains and more likely to do with poor eq when I first measured, so I will ammend my starting stats and obviously won't count this as a gain.

It's still really encouraging though because it means I havn't lost as much size as I thought. Like i've said I used to measure at a solid 8" bpel and towards the end I think I got a notch or 2 over but never really cemented it and then stopped PE for a long period of time. But to only lose .25" over 10 to 15 years is great. Hopefully because i've been that size before maybe I will get back there quite quickly? We shall see
                              Start -
                              BPEL 7.5"
                              MEG 5.5"

Current -
                              BPEL 8"
                              MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                              BPEL 9.5"
                              MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X