Starting the Journey, hoping to heal an old wound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting the Journey, hoping to heal an old wound

I'm posting to say I've just completed my first workout of a JP90 program.

Those who have seen my other threads asking questions will know my story but I'm sharing it here as this will be my progress log.

I was born with a congenital up-left curvature of the penis. I do not have, nor have I ever had, Peyronies Disease. I had a plication surgery to correct the curve and while it was lessened, the leftward curve is still slightly there while erect and very obviously there while flaccid, to the point where my penis twists to the left as well when hanging. The upward curve is gradual and completely fine with me (human g-spot stimulator right?) but the leftward curve needs to go, especially in the flaccid state which just looks awful and affects my ability to urinate without hand rotating my penis back to a neutral position. As a result of this birth defect I've avoided sex for the most part of my life, having relegated most of my activity to online partners who only saw me photographed from angles that didn't show the curve. I want this fixed and I want to have an actual sex life.

I've decided to see if PE can succeed where surgery failed. I'm going to stick with this program the full 90 days and see what it gives me. I weight train regularly and adhere to a strict diet so discipline and consistency will not be a problem.

Having just finished my first workout, I did it by the book with the exception of not stretching towards the curve very hard, and stretching harder against the curve. I also did all my jelqing angled to the right away from the curve.

Measurement wise I'm at 7" erect, and since I'm a grower I don't know what my flaccid would be considered. Size gains will be more than welcome but my main goal is fixing this deformity that has kept my sex life to a minimum.

Wish me luck.

Day Two complete. Turns out I forgot the "ten circle stretch" step last night so I tried it tonight, careful to pull harder away from the curve than towards it.

So far there's no discomfort, I haven't noticed much turtling which is a problem that I've typically had, and immediately after the session my penis is more vascular than normal.

One thing I'm glad I noticed at first was the fact that both hands equals one rep for jelqing. A complete set of the jp 90 is actually 300 wet jelqs and 180 V jelqs rather than 150X90. I'd hate to have gone through the whole 90 days missing that detail and only doing half of the jelqing portion.

I did have trouble not becoming too erect during the jelq sessions, most likely due to not being used to it. I'm going to try to measure results as little as possible during this so as to avoid discouragement.

Comment

Day Three, having to stop the V jelqs periodically to avoid going past that 70% erection mark.

Comment

Day Four, noticed blood vessels refilling rapidly as my OK grip passed over them during the jelqs, hopefully harmless.

Comment

And that's one week down for the routine. Still working on erection levels during the jelqs as well as the stretches. During normal jeqls my glans feels full to capacity while the rest is around 60-70%

Comment

Starting back after my first of rest. No negative PI's so far aside from blue balls as I have refrained from any masturbation for a week. Not sure what to do about that at the moment as I don't want to sabotage anything.

Comment

Encountered an issue with the straight jelqs. I'm cut, but I keep sliding all my shaft skin up too far and it's leading to that "hourglass" shape when I'm semi hard after finishing the reps.

Comment

Hey Workin, just wanted to wish you the
                the best of success. Eben
                The Difference Between Who You Are
                and Who You Want to be
                is What You Do

Comment

Thanks, Eben. I'm not going to quit. Good luck in in your training too.

Just made a rice sock today and I love it. I could sit with this thing in my lap for a good long time.

Comment

If I can end turtling forever with this I would be overjoyed.

Comment

^^^^^^^
                      You and me both lol
                      The Difference Between Who You Are
                      and Who You Want to be
                      is What You Do

Comment

That's two weeks down. All I can tell so far without measuring is increased vascularity but I'm in this for the full 90 at least.

Comment

Beginning of week three. I'm noticing for the first time that my full flaccid stretch is noticeably longer than my erect length, I wonder if that means I can "fill out" so to speak as EQ starts improving

Comment

Week Three down. I'm noticing a slight soreness around the base which I'm assuming is my ligaments loosening up.

Comment

Starting Week 4. I don't know if it's my imagination but I may be starting to see an improvement in flaccid size. If this does nothing else but change me from a grower to a shower I'd still count it a success. Always hoping for the best though.

Comment

Working...
                              X