Nightforce progress log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightforce progress log.

Not so much progress as I've not done official measurements as of yet.

Things I have notice so far:

Flaccid penis seems 'better', i.e. when going to urinate, there just seems to be more there hanging around and when wearing sweat shorts there seems to be more 'swing' than I'm used to.

Multiple random nightly erections, ~2-4 times a night I wake up (rolling over, stealing covers back from wife, etc) and notice decent wood or >60% EQ
    Almost daily morning erections, some seem to be >80% EQ. When holding my erect penis, I swear it just seems longer. Not impressively so, but just more hangs past the end of my fist than I think used to...maybe it's just a mental placebo effect because I want it too.

My starting NBPEL was 5Ό" (BPEL 6") and when I began using the bathmate X30 at pretty much full vacuum I was at 5" on the scale. As of this morning (and the last few days) I've noticed I hit or was a hair under 5½" mark. I had noticed creeping up to the 5Ό" and passing the 5Ό" mark, however, just figured it was pump level or positioning of the bathmate. I usually massage to about 70-80% EQ then put on the bathmate and do 3 5 minute sessions with fire rolls and massage between.

I measured length and girth after my shower and drying off and I was 4" NBPFL and 5" MEG just pumped flaccid.

-Nightforce
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Initial 4/17/2018 - 5Ό" NBPEL, 6" BPEL Χ 5.3" MEG
    Current 5/16/2018 - 5½" NBPEL, 6½" BPEL Χ 5.4"

Seeing a little bit of progress.

Comment

No new measurements.

PI's I think have taken a down turn as I'm not getting the "wake me up nightly wood" or morning wood either. After reading some more posts on here I had backed off on the jelqing pressure vs. the good hard tug that sometimes caused pin head sized stippling on my shaft that I was doing. Sex twice this weekend and no problems with getting and maintaining an erection. With less jelqing pressure I also didn't have the light soreness I typically had when working out. I would make sense that there should be some slight soreness as after all, you're working out right?

Weekend was 2 days off, so back to stronger jelqing and pumping vacuum and see if I get night and morning wood back.

Comment

Added more power behind my jelqing and also started using the X4 again. Night and morning wood are back so we'll see if that continues.

Comment

6-7-2018 - Almost 1 month has passed and still nothing past 6Ό"BPEL and 5.4MEG. PI's are gone again, no nightly or morning wood to speak of. I've been using the X4 extender most evenings for about 2 hrs. Not very long for stretchers but all I can fit in. Wife and kids will be off for the summer soon so my morning routine and bathmate time will be gone so I don't think PE is working out for me. Even the slowest of gainers have seen improvements by now.

Comment

Had to stop PE for a bit. Wife is a teacher and now school is out so my normal morning routine has been interrupted. Pretty much down to just some stretches and jelqing in the shower and some X4 extender time in the late evenings when everyone has gone to bed. Pretty bummed because I didn't want to stop PE for 3 months.

Comment

Okay, so I'm back to PE now that I have my mornings free again. I had been occasionally stretching and jelquing but nothing dedicated over the summer.

It's been about 3 weeks since I've been back to some kind of routine and using the bathmate so I decided to remeasure today and, although I didn't think anything had changed other than a slight feeling that things were different, the ruler confirmed progress!

6.5" BPEL and a nice 5.6" MSEG

I had noticed some subtle groans and different facial expressions lately in missionary with the wife but didn't think much of it; she never says anything positive or negative so I won't ever get verbal cues, but I guess there has been some change down there.

Comment

No official measurement, but this morning I had nice morning wood so I measured with my fingers "stacked" against by body, hands lightly resting on my belly. Usually I'm just shy of 7 fingers but this morning I was a nice full 8 fingers without pressing. I'm going to wait a few days and do an official measurement, but roughly I was 6" NBPEL.

Comment

Having better flaccid hand this week even thought winter shrink is in effect. Noticed more turkey neck than I have in the past and post pump swelling seems to stay around a little longer.

Was at 6.4375 (7/16) BPEL and was only 5.5" MEG so maybe EQ was a little off this morning.

Nightly and morning erections haven't been the best for a few days, but as soon as I start some morning stretches the blood starts flowing for about a 70-80% erection. Maybe sleep and hormones are on the down cycle or something.

Comment

Nothing really new to report; have not measured BPEL or EG in a while so I'm not sure if I've been able to exceed the 6.4-6.5" BPEL yet.

I have been measuring BPFL and trying to see an average or "normalized" length. Turns out that when I'm warm or have what I consider to be my "normal" hang, I'm 5Ό" BPFL, or about 3Ύ" NBPFL, which when Mr. Dingle is cooperating, I'm very happy with. When I turtle, I'm down to about 2½" NBPFL, but pressing in to take a BPFL, I'll hit 4½"-4Ύ", man I hate turtling with a passion.

I've been using the X4 pretty hard as well as the bathmate at max vacuum for 20min and I've over done it. No big injuries, just some skin stretching which has begun to itch while healing. I have to travel for work this coming week, so I'll lay off PE and let things heal.
                    Nightforce
                    Last edited by Nightforce; 11-19-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Still no official measurement. I've been out of town for the past week so no bathmate or "full routine", just some light stretches and mild jelqing.

This morning I used the bathmate for the fist time in a week. Previously, on average, I'd hit the 6" mark on the tube. Given the approximately ½" differential with the comfort ring, this puts me at my last known measurement of 6½". This morning, I was a solid 6-1/8"; I've NEVER seen the tip past the 6" mark, no matter how hard I'd compress the bellows, adjust the viewing angle, etc., never....so I was rather stoked to see the tip past 6".

I'm going to ride out the rest of the week and just see if it was a once off kind of thing or if I'm consistently above the 6" mark now, and if so, I'll take an official length and girth measurement. A mere 1/8", 0.125", progress is slow, but when you see even the smallest progress, it certainly motivates you to do more.

EDIT: Did a measure at lunch and woohoo, 6.56(9/16)". EQ was good but not great, so I may be able to round to 6.6" Still had lots of swelling from this mornings bathmate session so MEG was spot on 6", wow.

EDIT2: Measured again this morning, 11-20-18, to see if everything was consistent. A little less, but a solid 6½" BPEL, solid 5½" MEG and 5Ύ" BEG.
                      Nightforce
                      Last edited by Nightforce; 11-20-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Did a BPFSL measurement today to see how that changes over the next few months of PE. 6-15/16", whoa, nearly 7". I think I did a BPFSL a long while ago and was maybe 6-1/2 or 6-5/8 but i don't think I wrote it down so I can't be sure. Will record it here to see how it changes and correlates to my BPEL.

Comment

Morning erections are back so I'll take that as a positive PI. 20 minute Bathmate sessions at max vacuum level give massive swelling with edema that last pretty much all day. Have some bruising/discoloration mid shaft because of it so I might back down on the vacuum level.

I think I'm starting to see much better flaccid hang and I'm not turtling nearly as much as I've been in the past. Flaccid girth is better too. Measured yesterday morning thinking things were about the same, but ended up being 4.6(5/8)" flaccid girth at my "normal" hang which is ~3Ύ" NBPFL.

Comment

Official Measurement today:

6.6" BPEL and 5.5+ MEG

Looks like I've put on 5/8" in just over 3 months but I think things have slowed down like I might have reached my plateau already. BPEL has been hovering around the 6-9/16" to 6-5/8" mark while doing some preliminary measurements but today it's close enough to call 6-5/8" LOL Maybe in the coming weeks I'll edge past the 5/8" mark.

Comment

Over the weekend, my rest days, I noticed quite a bit more turkey neck, sort of a nice little meat ring just behind the corona. Not sure if this is a good sign or bad, or just part of PE.

EDIT: So I had to edit this post because it's not turkey neck that I was seeing, just excess skin bunched up around the head when I turtle.
                              Nightforce
                              Last edited by Nightforce; 12-03-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X