Progress Report Using Modified Angion Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Report Using Modified Angion Method

So... I am not a newbie. I have been doing PE for over a year and a half... have worked through all of the methods/gadgets during that time with my focus always being on stretching and length.
    Start: 5.25” BP x 5.0 mid (the 5.25” is being generous but I pushed the hell outta the ruler to get there)
    Current: 6.90” BP (normal press lol) x 5.65 mid (6.0+ base)

My gains:
    Months 1-4: zero gains... nada/zip (I so hated PE at this time but due to my weight lifting experience I knew I would be a hard/slow gainer)
    Months 5-9: ~1.125” length gain
    Months 10-17: maybe... maybe 1/4” but painfully slow and not hardly measurable on a monthly frequency.
    Months 18-current: ~5/16” length. Not awesome but these gains are measurable monthly so that has me excited that I can finally break the fricken 7” barrier that I really thought was out of reach when I started all of this.

With that background... enter Janus and the Angion Method. If you have seen his videos (google search Angion Method youtube) and you will see he comes at PE in a totally different light. Instead of the normal stretch it and it will grow approach, he is looking to stimulate the growth of blood vessels first and have the tissue (growth) catch up. Unique theory that he suggest should be done alone, without other forms of PE, no stretching, hanging, clamping, vacuum... as his theory is these will damage/stunt the new blood vessel growth. He also has a diet suggestion that is way too California for me (I eat a very healthy typical weight training diet)... but is very informative and he 100% believes in it and its benefits.

After talking with Janus and watching the videos, I was not willing to halt my routine as I am seeing growth but I really like Janus’s outside the box thinking and it made sense to me that I could incorporate this somehow.
    My original thought was using the AM for Decon breaks. PE for 4-6 weeks then AM for 2 weeks (I still like this thought and will eventually test it).

My second thought, because the benefit of the AM is forcing much more blood flow through the penis in a NATURAL direction, that doing my notmal routine followed by 30 min of AM could also be beneficial to healing and growth.
    This is where I am starting at... I have only done this for a bit over a week so I don’t have a lot to report yet.

Initial findings, the Burst Explosion is easy and no issues.
    The Pyramid Rush... is a thumb workout! Suggested 60 sec sections starting out slow, then medium, then fast, then medium, then slow. 5 minutes total.
    Due to thumb training... I do 30 sec sets for 2-1/2 minutes and am working up to the 60 sec sets.

This is intriguing

Comment

I am using the method and form but not following Janus’s instructed routine and diet. So, not sure what to expect but after going so long without gains, it would be foolish of me to abandon what is producing.

That said, Janus reported gains apprear to be newbie gains (oh those were fun times) I am way past any newbie type gains but a couple of months in the 1/8” range before hitting a plateau would be great, prolly not realistic but I can hope. Lol

As long as I can keep showing measurable gains (maybe two to three more months) and I do believe this may/could help with that, then I am calling it a win at this point of my PE journey.

I believe another veteran member will be posting a progress report and he is following Janus’ instructions better then I am.
      So between the two there should be some useful information.

Comment

If you haven't seen my journal, I'm experiencing hard flaccid. Erections were fine over the weekend but now, for the first time in my life, I'm having ED. I can get an erection but it's of poor quality and isn't sustained. I'm going to this and see how if it gives any positive results. It isn't strenuous, ssp it shouldn't hurt. From what I've read on flavours hang, I imagine it may help. Whatever keeps the blood flowing, which I think is one of the things a balanced pelvic floor does.

I've tried the exercises already. It took numerous attempts due to the ed, but my erection was better near the end. I'm going to take it slow, however. I did two sort of sets of burst explosion, one full set of pyramid rush, and then maybe a half set of pyramid.

I haven't finished all of his videos. Maybe by the end of today

Comment

RR,
          You are on track and the overwhelming majority report improved EQ after starting AM.
          Take it slow, stay positive, whatever it takes stay positive this will be very temporary.

Comment

RR,
            You may want to add a couple more of the BE if you are being challenged with EQ while doing this. A 30 sec BE, restimulate, another 30 sec BE, repeat.
            May be easier starting out then the PR exercise.

Again, stay positive. There are a number of people here that can help with this but I really think you are on the right track starting with AM.

Comment

RR, I am glad to see Big Al chimed in on your thread.
              I believe AM will help correct your challenges but Big Al has a great track record with his methods also.
              Just saying, you have two really good options to get past this issue.

Comment

I will definitely try that. As you said, first explosions were easier. It doesn't mean much as it's too early but my longer flaccid hang has returned. It's been an inch shorter since Monday morning, even smaller today. That I'm so new at PE, I didn't think much of it. Foolish to, probably

Comment

RR,
                  Slow things down a bit. PE is not a 24/7 routine.
                  Wether you do AM or talk with Big Al and follow his methods, relax a bit and don’t let this consume you.
                  Do just one of these methods (AM or Big Al’s) more is not better right now.

You got this!

Comment

Hey Mike. I'm glad a fellow PEgymmer picked up janus' approach. It saddened me how his ideas have been welcomed on this forum. But that's not the point, and i mean no polemic at all.
                    I'm curious about your modified routine. I find the AM pretty taxating if done in full. At the moment i switched to it completely and it costed me nothing, as i stalled my gains loooong time ago.
                    However, since you were gaining with the former training i'm curious to see how and if the AM will compliment your growth.
                    I'll keep checking your log (no pun intended).

Comment

LMAO, nice!

I am doing a full 30 min AM routine at the end of my stretching routine but currently I have an even split between BE and PR because my thumbs are the issue. I will eventually get to Janus’ recommended 10 min BE and 20 PR but I am still a week or two away from that (I am also progressing from 30 sec increments to 60 sec on PR. I am proud to say my thumbs made it through 60, 30, 30, 30, 60 sets last night).

As for my actual modified version, again Janus’ recommends AM as a stand alone PE (although I actually saw him say that there MAY be potential for adding some static stretching, no dynamic).

(PSA, this is not a newbie routine)
                      Anyway, my routine is 20 minutes of assisted (two handed) stretching using an FJx stretcher (poor mans version of DLD’s Length Master) followed by 40 min in a vacuum extender (RJx is fricken amazing the load it will take) tensioned out to the screws (feel is equal to hanging 12 lbs) and my flaccid stretch is between .10-.20” past my BPFSL.
                      Quick side note, originally I was just going to hang but by being able to get this pull in an extender, I am hoping to avoid some turkey neck.
                      Now, prior to AM I finished this off with dynamic hot water vacuum holding at 6 Hg for 2 min, release to 1 Hg for 30 sec, vac up to 4 Hg for 30 sec and repeat. This was done for 20 min.
                      Now, I removed the vac and added the AM as my blood stimulation at the end.

Routine for the stretching is 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off and AM 7 days.

MP, please keep me posted also on your results and findings. Right now this is all data collection as AM is brand new and not really been tested by the masses.
                      I am curious and hopeful on where it may go.
                      Good Luck!

Comment

Re-reading my above post I should prolly change my post Subject to VERY modified AM.

Comment

In case you ever want to start hanging:

I have a tight frenulum due to a botched circumcision. Not too bad but not that great either. I'm hoping to avoid surgery by stretching it. Anyhow, I'm using an lg hanger in tandem with a stainless steel ball stretcher. I often use lg's stand, hanging while sitting down, and keep one hand on the ball stretcher to stretch out my frenulum. It takes little effort on my end to do this. It would be even easier, I think, if someone were to do this to avoid a turkey neck from forming.

I can test it out some time, but I've never used the ball stretcher while standing. Something about it has felt like I wouldn't like it, oor that it wouldn't be as effective. Maybe there's little difference between the two positions

Comment

Thanks RR,
                            I have done hanging (short lived) during my stalled 8 month period but without being able to commit to 7 days and 10+ hours a week I abandoned this approach as I don’t want to risk toughening up my unit and making gains even more difficult.
                            Also, if I wanted (but don’t), I can put a crap load of force on my unit with two handed stretching. I haven’t even come close to applying 50% of the potential force... and my goal is to never need to ( I have grown kinda close with the little guy...lol).

As for anything clamping, pulling, wrapping, etc. around my testis... oh Hell No!
                            Not even a remote thought.

Comment

Update... where to begin?
                              I still find 5 minutes of PR extremely difficult on the thumbs. Keeping an erection is not an issue, moving the thumbs at a high rate of motion for that long very difficult.
                              Still, able to do 30 minutes each workout.

I have not seen my heart beat or unusual pulsating in my unit but the blood vessels are way may obvious, my flaccid is a bit longer, and maybe the biggest change is my flaccid girth is huge, almost 5”. The down side to this is my stretching routine takes a ton more warm up and pre-stretching before I can actually get a good workable stretch going, because of the added flaccid girth.

End of the month, I took a number of measurements. Some actually hit the 7” number but less then half. So, even tho I would like to say I got the .1” in June, I can only report ~.08”... this is for me a measurable gain, so it counts and I am happy.

I will be even happier if I am able to string two or three more months with .08” gains. That would be the longest streak reporting measurable gains since I started PE.

So, one month in and I am pretty pleased. Not saying it helped with gains but I know it didn’t hurt and the appearance is a nice bonus with the girthier flaccid and visible blood vessels.

We will see what month number two brings and hopefully my thumbs continue getting better conditioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X