My Angion method progress log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Angion method progress log.

Wow, it has been a long time since I started up a thread on here. Anyways, I have been trying the method discussed in the thread titled "Do it yourself blood vessel growth". It is a low intensity type of PE that is really new. I have done a lot of different PE methods over the past ten years or so, and having not done any PE for about six months now, I thought I'd be a good guinea pig for this. This is simple and doesn't require any new gadgets, just some lube and a clock or watch to keep track of time on. Lazy, and cheap. You got my number.

So, I started this experiment roughly three and a half weeks ago. My first workout only lasted fifteen minutes, as I couldn't keep my erection going much longer than that. Next day I got twenty minutes, and then finally up to thirty minutes by day three. I performed one thirty minute workout per day the first week.

The second week I would perform a morning workout and an evening workout one day, then just one workout the next day, alternating the two a day /one a day for that week.

Third week I was doing two thirty minute workout every day for seven days straight. So twenty one days in a row, no breaks, I measured and was exactly seven and a half bone pressed by five and a half girth, which was exactly as I started. So, I was going to take Saturday, my measuring day, off, but I did one workout that day. I was going to take Sunday off, but did a workout before bed. I did take Monday off. One workout on Tuesday, and two shortened workouts today, about fifteen minutes each.

I'm going to recommend against doing two a day, unless they are separated by at least eight hours. The reason these workouts are so addictive is that your flaccid hangs out like big veiny horsedick afterwards. It is awesome. I hang at nearly seven inches long and five and a quarter girth for about an hour after a workout. I also hang about five and a half long when flaccid ALL the time now. Except today, right after that second fifteen minute workout.

Geez, I get long winded sometimes. Sorry.

Anyways, I am pulling back to one thirty minute workout per day. This Saturday will mark four weeks, and I started this experiment at seven and a half bone pressed inches in length, and five and a half mid erect girth. So, now you're up to date. I have high hopes that this method is going to be a big game changer in the world of PE. The flaccid changes in size and heaviness, as well as the crazy vascularity, i.e. veins like a road map, have me thinking big things are in store. I will try to keep everyone apprised of my workouts and gains. Thanks for checking out this long, boring post!
    closed291
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month June 2016
    Last edited by closed291; 06-14-2018, 03:26 PM. Reason: Added paragraph spacing for readability

Looking forward to your progress. Even if it doesn't give gains to someone that's been at PE for awhile, I don't think that should detract from any progress you make. Better erections and a healthy appearance are great gains as far as I'm concerned.

I used the angion method for two days for issues with hard flaccid, and HF giving me ed for the first time in my life. I was also concentrating on relaxing my pelvic floor and edging to keep blood going through it, but I attribute much ofmy progress to angion, how it felt after the exercises in comparison to before.

I'm not doing the exercises near as much as you are. I need to take things slow and steady. That I can resume hanging now, I've really no interest in getting over ten minutes of angion a day. I'm currently at five minutes, tops -probably less.

Anyhow, thanks for charting this.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRoussel View Post
      I've really no interest in getting over ten minutes of angion a day. I'm currently at five minutes, tops -probably less.
      Hey RR,
      I highly doubt that you will get much benefit at 5-10 min a day for X number days per week.
      This would be like working out doing 1/3 to 1/2 sets... meaning using a weight that you can perform 10 reps with but only doing 3-5 reps with the lighter weight... if this produced results I coulda challenged Lee Haney back in the day (and that was never going to happen).

Increasing blood flow is good but to see a benefit from it most likely requires a bit more. At a minimum work up to a 20 min AM routine.

Comment

Subscribed.

Thanks for starting this thread. I've been hesitant in coming out as an AM guinea pig, but I may start my own as you continue with it.

Comment

Glad to see that you have started this thread. There are some guys interested in this method and it would be great for them to see the progress of someone who is actively doing these exercises.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Mike,

I understand. I'm new to pe and have overtrained already. Hanging is my main focus. I'll add 5 minutes a week, reaching 20 minutes with angion exercises in three weeks time.

Comment

Any other signs of the Big Three since you have hang...Itching and Warmth?

P.S. Subscribed.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

No, I've had a tingle or two, and it's just about summer here, so it's usually pretty warm.

Comment

Got today's workout in. Thirty minutes. EQ was good but not great. Post workout flaccid was the meanest, most vascular looking one yet. Was really tempted to take a picture. Still haven't felt my heartbeat in my dick afterwards, but I could hold the head up and actually see my pulse as the head throbbed along with it. Pretty weird. And kinda cool. One more workout to go before ....dunh dunh duuuunh.....measuring day!

Comment

Got another one in. 30 Minutes. EQ better than last night's, but still not a hundred percent. Had to re-stimulate four or five times. About 20 hours in between workouts, not sure if that matters or not, but might as well have some kind of record of it. Post workout flaccid is a thing of beauty/terror.

Comment

Measured today, I think at first I saw a quarter inch in length, but it was back to the ol' 7 1/2" BPEL by the time i could get it in frame and focus, and there was no girth gain, so I will just report no gains for this week. Then I got my workout in. It went well but I still find it really hard if not impossible to do the highest speed of the Pyramid Ramp without losing my erection in about 10 to 20 seconds.

Comment

Got a workout in first thing this morning. Best one yet. 19 hours between these last two workouts, and 20 hours betweten the two before that.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I've not heard of it before so gonna go look it up. Would love a big mean flacid lol. Looking forward to updates.
                          Start -
                          BPEL 7.5"
                          MEG 5.5"

Current -
                          BPEL 8"
                          MEG 5.75"

Goal -
                          BPEL 9.5"
                          MEG 6.5"

Comment

I said I wasn't going to do two workouts a day anymore, but seeing as I got one in at 7 am this morning, I just did one before bed. I seem to get a better, longer lasting "monster flaccid" if I keep the workouts 16 to 20 hours apart. Now I'm off to sleep and hopefully I'll wake up with an 8 1/2" x 6" morning "tent pole". good night.

Comment

Well, not 8"x6" but nice big woody upon waking, so I guess that was not over training yesterday. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X