45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots

Long time PE'er, have done some routines in the past; slight success, nothing too special. Found out about the Angion Method today and honestly, I'm hyped as fuck! If this won't end up working (which I doubt), Janus Bifrons has at least done a GREAT job giving us hope that there are other methods out there that could work. BUT: I'm VERY positive about it, as he explained it all very well and it seems to make sense. Plus: there's nothing to gain from a pessimistic attitude, so... (if you read this: thank you, Janus!).

I've already tried the technique today for some minutes and the sensation I felt was something completely new - it felt great! I had no problems staying hard, quite the opposite - I almost came! My EQ's been a 10 the last few weeks as I do lots of kegels and reverse kegels, so I'm excited to see if there's still room for improvement.

About me:
    30 years old; single again after a long relationship; in the best shape of my life, physically and mentally!

Fordyce spots:
    I've had them forever, my last gf didn't even notice them but I decided to give different methods a try - I haven't decided on the first method yet but I'll probably try them for 2 weeks at a time (jojoba oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil, toothpaste method... there are some out there). If anyone has experience - pls share!

Routine:
    Week1
    BURSTS: 3 x 30 seconds
    PYRAMID RUSHES: 2-3 sets (1 set: slow-medium-fast-medium-slow, each for 1 minute = 5 mins)

Concerning the pyramid rushes, I have no idea how long I will be able to go (cramps, ejaculation, EQ could be an issue). I'll try to do at least 2, though, and then increase during the next weeks.

Starting stats:
    NBPEL: 17,6cm (6,9 inches)
    EG: 12,6cm (mid-shaft) (4,9 inches)
    EQ: 10/10

LETS PE! :P

---
    Week 1 Summary:

Angion:
    - Worked out 5/7 days, which I'm okay with. (Ideally 6/7).
    - Learned the techniques, worked out my thumbs as well so cramping isn't an issue anymore.
    - Biggest "weakness" right now: holding back the urge to ejaculate, especially when going fast on pyramid rushes.
    - EQ is at 10+
    - Probably going to work out at noon or in the morning in week 2, compared to late evenings like in week 1 when I've already been pretty tired.

Fordyce Spots:
    - Wasn't very consequent with the toothpaste method, to be honest. But when I did apply it I saw a nice reduction on the shaft.
    - Going to apply it during the nights from now on and see what happens.

All in all:
    VERY excited, very motivated. Penis feels healthier than ever. 38 days left!
    soon2bhuge
    Last edited by soon2bhuge; 07-09-2018, 07:12 AM.
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

Good stuff S2BH,
    Based on your background, I would expect to see you have some measurable results your first month... if you do, you may want to extend the 45 days of AM.

Looking forward to your progress reports.

Good luck!

Comment

Oh, just FYI Janus is scheduled to have additional videos uploaded by Saturday.

Comment

Thx and thx, Mike! I'll definitely check the new videos out.

Comment

I'm an idiot (WARNING)

So after creating the thread I was eager to start. I wanted to do some Bursts but there was one big problem: I had no lube. I decided to just try them dry and go easy, which seemed to work fine in the first 2 sets - but after the 3rd set, I saw some blood on my fingers - i rubbed my skin off a little! I can't believe how fucking stupid I was to not stop earlier / not even start without lube in the first place. I should've known better, as an experienced PE'er.

So I got 2-3 tiny little marks on my skin that I'll let heal up first untill I start again - new official start is now MONDAY. Prior to that I'll also take new measurements.

Sorry for the delay guys, but I hope you can learn something from that as well.

Keep u posted!

Comment

Ok numb nuts... no more of that!
            LMAO tho... oh the silly things we can do when excited.

When you do start properly, get a good silicone based lube.
            The water based lube will not hold up for an entire set of pyramid rush... I made that mistake.

Good luck!

Comment

Great advice, thx! Man I can't wait to finally get started (with lube!)

You seem to know a lot about the Angion, you keep a log or something? how are your experiences thus far?

Comment

I do have a log but I do not do daily updates.
                I will post a full update on Monday...

I am only doing a modified version of AM. I love the concept but after eight months of no gains I found a routine that was working again and then Janus popped up with AM.
                I am currently doing an aggressive stretching routine and then doing AM for 30 minutes at the end to flood my unit with fresh blood. I also make sure that after AM I am giving everything 20 hours minimum to heal before my next routine.

There are a couple logs on here of people doing AM, Raybbaby has one and he is doing an AM routine.

Good luck!

Comment

Just updated my starting stats! I'm so close to being in the 7x5 club... maybe in 45 days? who knows

Can't wait to finally start tomorrow! Gonna wake up early to get my workout in, finally a reason to get my ass up earlier!

Fordyce spots update:
                  So I started with the toothpaste method, and I have to say it's interesting. The spots on my shaft are much less visible now, only after some days of applying a tiny bit of toothpaste! BUT: the skin on my balls (the part where the shaft meets the skrotum) was really really dry, and I had to apply some lotion on it to get it back to normal again. I'll keep experimenting and observing!

Comment

1st workout:
                    Wow, what a pleasurable experience! From putting on the silicone lube to sitting here now with a nice, full hang, everything about this exercise seems great!

Started off with 3 burst expansions, followed by 2 full pyramid rushes and 1/2 pyramid rush (30 seconds intervall).

I'm seeing veins that I have never seen before! After the pyramid rushes, I even felt the infamous "heartbeat" - my penis was pumping, but not the involuntary pelvic muscle spasms, it was the blood itself!

Good stuff coming, I can feel it.

Some observations/questions/insecurities during the exercise:
                    - Why do we do burst expansions at all? Are they some kind of warmup for the pyramid rushes?
                    - During the fastest stage of the pyramid rush, I almost ejaculated so I had to stop for some seconds. Could be a nice way to practice premature ej. as well!
                    - Also, during the fastest stage of the pyramid rush, I had some problems doing the exercise properly. Is speed here better than correct execution?
                    - Where should your other fingers be during pyramid rushes - is it ok to slightly hold the bottom side of the shaft?

Would be cool to get some opinions on that!

Can't wait to see how my flaccid hangs the rest of the day.

Comment

Glad to see you are able to test this out.

BE is a warm up, a maintenance exercise, and a building routine to help get to a full 30 minute set. It is also used to re-stimulate after a PR set.

PR - you want to set your fastest speed to the speed you can properly execute the routine and then work on increasing things from there. Do the exercises correctly first, then increase speed.

Where do the fingers go during PR... welcome to the club. I was just saying I still haven’t figured this out and alter it constantly. I like the base of the shaft also, as I find that comfortable but then I end up knocking my unit all over as the speed increases and am forced to support higher the shaft.
                      This is a challenge.

Good luck and I look forward to your updates.

Comment

Glad your enjoying the AM experience. Its definitely a very satisfying sensation. I have trouble staying erect during though, but have noticed some new veins like you. I'm hoping it gets easier to stay hard. Good luck brother.
                        "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

@Mike: the speed thing makes total sense, thx!

@squall: not sure what your problem is with your EQ but a good mix of kegels and reverse kegels helped me A LOT to get even harder erections!

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                            @Mike: the speed thing makes total sense, thx!

@squall: not sure what your problem is with your EQ but a good mix of kegels and reverse kegels helped me A LOT to get even harder erections!
                            Thanks man. I appreciate the advice.
                            "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

So I just felt a little horny during the day while browsing some pictures, and without really touching myself, my dick got EXTREMELY hard, like 10+ EQ. Unbelievable, I've never been that hard by "helping" so little. This stuff is for real, I'm sure!

Can't wait for tonights workout :P
                              soon2bhuge
                              Last edited by soon2bhuge; 07-03-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X