• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years for 8x6

Here we go.

Starting stats: BPEL: 6", EG: 5.5"

long term goal: BPEL: 8" , EG: 6"

I'm hoping to reach this goal in three years.

Day one starts today with the JP90 routine.

Next measurement:

October 13, 2018

----------------------------------

good luck to everybody!

Hello and welcome! Way to give yourself a realistic time frame as this is a long term game. Stay consistent and you will be happy with your results. Good luck!
    ShutOut
    Last edited by ShutOut; 07-15-2018, 11:29 PM.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Thanks!

I noticed that you started out around the same size I am. Actually, you’re a bit longer. I’ll have to dig through your posts to steal any advice I can

Any advice or lessons learned now that you’ve been doing this awhile?

Comment

Originally posted by aiming_4_8x6 View Post
        Thanks!

I noticed that you started out around the same size I am. Actually, you’re a bit longer. I’ll have to dig through your posts to steal any advice I can

Any advice or lessons learned now that you’ve been doing this awhile?
        Just stay consistent man that is number one. I have my own log you can check out. Ive been in the game a few years so its long but I started out with JP90 which worked well during my start. From there it was trial and error to find out what works for me just like everyone else.

My advice would be to do the program as written for the full 90 days and then go from there!
        Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
          Just stay consistent man that is number one. I have my own log you can check out. Ive been in the game a few years so its long but I started out with JP90 which worked well during my start. From there it was trial and error to find out what works for me just like everyone else.

My advice would be to do the program as written for the full 90 days and then go from there!
          I'll do that and I'll check out your log. Thanks very much!

Comment

Ok

So The last two days I've done the jp90 routine to the letter. It occurred to me: this is going to be a lot of hard work.

90 days isn't terrible though and it's important to soldier through.

I realized how hairy I am and had my wife help me trim down. Jelqing is much easier now that I don't pull hairs. As for stretching: I find myself pulling on my dick whenever I get a chance: dressing, going piss, etc.. As I'm looking for mostly length gains in this first year, I'm not sure if just pulling on my dick for 20-30 minutes a day is going to be enough

I'm glad I have my wife with me in this. She's hella supportive and gets turned on when she sees me doing PE. After the cool down, we have sex. I'm using her to also give me feedback on EQ and what feels good to her. I haven't cum in her the last couple days as I'm still overcoming 'death grip' from masturbating so much. A no fap program cured me but cumming is not as consistent as I'd like it to be. Sorry for the TMI and anybody reading this

I'm also back up a couple pounds to 267 which I'll need to get down. Weight loss is the parallel battle.

Comment

took the day off yesterday and back on today. In this starting phase, I'm probably going to do a 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off approach as I feel like my member needs to recover

I've also decided to go for a jelq of 20 minutes (ok jelqs, v-jelqs, slow jelqs, etc...) as opposed to counting reps since I always lose track.

Comment

7 days down, about 1088 to go ;p

The trick is trying to make this part of my regular day. Just like going to work or eating dinner or reading a story to my kids.

Wife says the erections seem harder. Sometimes I feel bigger, sometimes I feel smaller. Still hammering out the jp90 stretches followed by 20 minutes of jelqing

20 minutes is a LOOOONG time too sometimes lol.

Comment

uggg

I feel so stupid but here I am.

Made some mistakes a year ago: I let my wife justify to me that penis size does not matter and that she loves my dick no matter what. So: I stopped P.E altogether. It's probably a tale that's been told many times before. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't get rid of this account.

Fast forward a year and I find out she cheated on me with a man that had a MUCH LARGER package. She's tried to justify and claim that it was about some horseshit 'emotional connection' but here's the point: she got excited about his dick picks, like literally drooling at the mouth. I had to listen to her gush about this thing and how "don't worry baby, you're better...his was just nice to look at and hold..big ones hurt anyway!"... Yeah, didn't do much good for me.

For once, I would like to know what it's like to have a woman get weak at the sight of my manhood. I've never had any complaints per se but I know I'm average all around and I have certainly compensated for that (in the bed department, not getting big trucks or buying large rifles or any other stupid cliche lol)

Anyway: I can't feel sorry for myself anymore. I've just got to deal with it. I'm pretty much where I started:

6" BPEL
                  5.5" EG

with a quality erection.

Need to lose this weight for sure and try and get some quality erections.

I want 2" of length and .5" of girth. Easier said than done, lol.

Comment

I’m sorry to hear about that. I honestly don’t have any idea what I’d do if my wife did that to me. But I know others here have had similar experiences. I hope you get into a good mental and emotional space during your journey. Please be safe on your journey back to PE
                    Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

thanks for the reply, Bisquick61!

It's always nice to know that there is support here from guys that are on the same journey.

yeah, it's NEVER good for a woman to compare you to another dude, no matter how much better you 'connect' with her. It's like, we all know that bigger guys are out there, we just don't really want to hear it (or see it, in the case of a larger dicked dude sending a dick pic to my wife). It really did a number on me, just didn't realize it would hit me this hard

Anyway, I'm back on the PE wagon now. A good first step is to lose the fat pad that's covering some of my inches and get some good erection quality back.

Great job on your stats btw. I know my progress log title says 8x6 but rethinking, I'd be very happy with a 7.5 length like yours. Something I can feel confident in taking a dick pic with haha.

Comment

Originally posted by aiming_4_8x6 View Post
                        thanks for the reply, Bisquick61!

It's always nice to know that there is support here from guys that are on the same journey.

yeah, it's NEVER good for a woman to compare you to another dude, no matter how much better you 'connect' with her. It's like, we all know that bigger guys are out there, we just don't really want to hear it (or see it, in the case of a larger dicked dude sending a dick pic to my wife). It really did a number on me, just didn't realize it would hit me this hard

Anyway, I'm back on the PE wagon now. A good first step is to lose the fat pad that's covering some of my inches and get some good erection quality back.

Great job on your stats btw. I know my progress log title says 8x6 but rethinking, I'd be very happy with a 7.5 length like yours. Something I can feel confident in taking a dick pic with haha.
                        If you can I would find a local support group of family or friends that you can be around in this time. That can be hard sometimes depending on circumstances. not all women are like that
                        Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Sorry to hear what happened, and welcome back. I commend you for your composure amid such a betrayal.
                          Start 2009: 6" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG
                          July 2019: 8.00" BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by PEVET View Post
                            Sorry to hear what happened, and welcome back. I commend you for your composure amid such a betrayal.

That means a lot, thanks!

Great work by the way, those are impressive stats.

Comment

Do you think you’ll get past the infidelity and the other man?

Comment

Working...
                              X