Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PE journal - moar length

Figure what the hell, I'll start a log.

I did the JP90 routine a few years back, like 6 years back or so. I gained about 1/2 inch but got out of it when I overdid it and gave up. Well, I lost that half inch so I'm looking to start extending again. I have a light plan, and since I have no set goal in mind I'll just keep it up and see where it takes me.

Here's my routine.
    Stretch to right, out, left, up with some helicopters and the big 10 sec circle stretch in between directions. 25 kegels with each direction.
    Wet jelqs. 40 of them, 20 with each hand.
    V jelqs. 40 of them, 20 with each hand.

I also plan on pumping 2-3 times a week.

I'll update the log once a week or so.

Bpfsl 5.75"
    bpel 5.75"
    eg 6.25"
    nbpel 5.25"

Comment

So I've decided to add some pumping to my routine. I didn't want to spend a ton of money, and I'm an engineer, so I figured I could do it. Got a clear tube, put a pipe cap on the end with a hose barb i it. Then on the other side I padded the end with some foam tape and put a piece of rubber elastic band on it with a slit to slide my junk in. Then just put my handheld vacuum pump on the hose barb. Works like a champ, I did it for just a bit today, 10mins at 5"hg. I'm going to encorporate it maybe 3 times a week into my routine.

Comment

Day 5 of stretching routine and day 3 of pumping. My penis actually feels healthier I swear. Flacid length is longer too which is really nice.

Comment

Bpfsl 6"
          bpel 6"
          eg 6.25"
          nbpel 5.5"

Comment

So I realized yesterday that my drive to and from work is a little over 30 mins, mostly 2 lane roads, and my car windows are tinted dark enough that you can barely see in. This morning I brought my pump and got 20 minutes in. I don't think I can get the full extension on it because I'm about 1/2 off my mark from sitting in my chair, but it's still good I feel like.

Comment

Well that's convenient. I've always been curious about pumps. They seem to work well, and they definitely look satisfying to use.
              Starting Measurements
              BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
              EG: 5.25"

Goal
              BPEL: 8"
              EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
              BPEL: 8.5"
              EG: 5.75"

Comment

Bpfsl 6.25"
                bpel 6.25"
                eg 6.25"
                nbpel 5.75"

This routine is working, and I haven't pumped in almost a week. Hope I can keep up these gains!

Comment

Keep going man. Just pray you don't crash lol. It's one thing having clean underwear, it's another having a penis pump on your Wang.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

LOL yeah, I've stopped doing it actually. Was pretty uncomfortable driving with it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster2222 View Post
                      LOL yeah, I've stopped doing it actually. Was pretty uncomfortable driving with it on.
                      I tried wearing an extender in my car as I can do 2 hrs travel in the morning sometimes. One time it started slipping. Well when an extender slips it hurts. It slipped half way up my bell end crushing it. My eyes were popping lol. Had to wait for a layby to pull over in to get it off. Never again.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I'm going to cut the pumping for a couple weeks, getting some spotting. Nothing major, goes away in a day or so. Just don't want to overdo it.

My wife and I haven't been intimate recently due to sick kids and a vacation with inlaws, but I'm looking forward to trying out my extra half inch on her.

Comment

Bpfsl 6.75"
                          bpel 6.75"
                          eg 6.25"
                          nbpel 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster2222 View Post
                            Bpfsl 6.75"
                            bpel 6.75"
                            eg 6.25"
                            nbpel 6"
                            Sooo? How’d she like it, LOL. You are one thick Cock, if y’a catch my double meaning.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

She's liking it. She has no idea I've been doing PE, but I am hitting spots that I didn't before. She's been much more intense when she goes now.

Comment

Working...
                              X