Starting my journey with the lg hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting my journey with the lg hanger

So as the title says, my lg hanger arrived today and did my first workout. Definitely impressed with the quality and the hang experience was great.

First workout was 3lbs for 1 hour and then 10 minutes of manual stretching afterwards. Going to do my best to get 2 1 hour sessions a day. If I gain an inch with this thing i will be happy and switch to girth work to finish my goal size.

Starting size:
    7.5" bpel
    5.25" eg

Eng goal
    8" nbpel
    6" eg

If I achieve my 1 inch length gain I will then switch back to my bathmate/clamping routine which I already gained .25" girth on in a couple months and know it works and finish my goals out. Any advice on the lg hanger would be appreciated!

On my 4th day with this hanger now and love it! 2 hours a day at 3 lbs and moving up to 4lbs next week. I am very eager to get up to the 10lb range where I can start making some gains but want to take this slow and smart

Comment

Currently hanging at 6.5 lbs now and this hanger is great. Still easing into this trying not to get injured. Starting to get some light fatigue now and finally at a weight were I believe I can get some work done.

Still hanging for 1 hour in the morning, and 1 hour in the evening followed by 10 minutes of manual stretches. A silicone cock ring along with one of the girth bands during the day to prevent any turtleing. Flaccid size seems to be the biggest difference so far

Comment

I have worked my way up to 10lbs with the lg hanger and am definitely starting to feel the "fatigue" now. I hang 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening followed by a 15 minute bathmate session. I haven't measured since I started hanging but I notice some length gain and especially girth gain surprisingly. Cant say enough about the lg hanger, so far I love it!

Comment

Congrats on your noticed gains! I’m still fairly new to this so I’m not going to venture into hanging anytime soon but when/If I do I’ll definitely check out the lg hanger. Good luck man
          Bpel:5.7” EG:4.5”
          short term goal 6.5”x5.0”

Comment

Still going at my 2 hang sessions a day and bathmate routine after my evening hang session. I measured my girth after bathmate and it came out at 5.8" so I am pretty satisfied so far. I haven't measured length yet since I pretty recently worked up to 10lbs on the hanger and I will probably measure length in a few months. I seem to gain girth alot easier, and the only reason I measured was because i noticed a difference, and so did my wife! Women will tell you " i like the size you are" which is great and dandy but now that i have achieved almost 6" girth my wife had her first "shaking orgasm" and let me tell you...if that doesnt motivate a man to continue his pe routine then nothing will! I am getting up at 4:30am to do my first hang session since my work starts at 7 and I have almost an hour commute each way. But there is no excuse and if you want the gains bad enough you will make time!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful379 View Post
              Congrats on your noticed gains! I’m still fairly new to this so I’m not going to venture into hanging anytime soon but when/If I do I’ll definitely check out the lg hanger. Good luck man
              You won't be disappointed man I love mine. Just be 100% honest with your measurements when you send them in. I am at 10lbs and still only pumping 5mg and never had a problem with slippage yet

Comment

I am at 12lbs with the lg hanger currently. Defanitly feel the fatigue in the btc angle. I will probably hang at this weight for a while until I dont reach fatigue easily.
                Still doing 2 sessions at one hour each per day. I feel like I am at a weight now where I will start to look for gains. Also 15 minutes in the bathmate after my evening session. Dick is looking thicker for sure and flaccid length is now starting to improve as well.
                I am taking no days off unless something happens to come up. I plan to measure maybe in a couple months to check progress.

Comment

Decided to take 2 days off to see if it did anything. Didnt see anything so back to hanging every day unless theres a schedule conflict. Still at 12lbs 2 hours a day and 15 minutes in the bathmate. Expansion is insane and dick looks like a weapon afterwards. Thinking about going up to 13lbs tomorrow. Havent yet gotten a blister hanging and my wrap is literally only a gauze bandage wrapped around a couple times. 8x6 is not too far away and I wont stop until I'm there!

Comment

Did one hang session today in the evening. Got up to 8.25" in the bathmate tonight which was very exciting to see. Cant wait until that's my actual bpel

Comment

So how often do you hang on average?
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                        So how often do you hang on average?
                        Every day. I try to do do 2 1 hour sessions a day. Schedule has been crazy so trying to get at least 1 hour a day

Comment

Had a great hang session today. Still getting fatigue and skin stretch at 12lbs so I'll stick to this weight for a little bit. Followed with 10 minutes of manual stretches and a 15 minute bathmate session. Definatly putting the dick under some crazy intensity lately.

Comment

Hey Norseman, also running a clamping/bathmate routine with a little more. Any insight to what your routine looked like when you were doing it?
                            I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
                            Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian View Post
                              Hey Norseman, also running a clamping/bathmate routine with a little more. Any insight to what your routine looked like when you were doing it?
                              Hey, typically I would do 3 fully erect clamping sets at 5-7 minutes each. 5 minutes in between sets. And then finish with a 12-15 minute erect bathmate session with a cockring. I plan to go back to something similar once I have achieved my length goals. Just be careful with the clamping!

Comment

Working...
                              X