Tom Hangs Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Hangs Progress Log

This is going to be my progress log and PE journal.

Starting Stats as of June 3, 2018:
    Just under 6 1/4" NBEL
    4 3/4" mid shaft EG

I performed a version of the JP90 for the first month. This was performed for 3 weeks as I had a vacation for 1 week and could not PE. During this month I gained 1/8" in erect length. This could be due to erection quality improvements and not actual cell growth or deformation.

In the second month (July 2018) I cut out stretching and replaced it with hanging. I started the month off with low weight (6 or 7 pounds) and going 2 hours per day. Towards the end of the month I was hanging between 3 and 4 hours every week day with 8, 9, or 10 pounds. My routine was to hang between 10-20 hours a week give or take and then to dry jelq for 20 or 30 minutes on weeknights. I measured my erect length on August 6, and I was up to 6 3/4" NBEL, meaning I had gained half an inch in erect length in my first 66 days.

I also had a 2 week vacation in July where I could not hang, but I was able to jelq one of those weeks.

My routine will (hopefully) be hanging between 15-25 hours a week, jelqing 20-30 minutes on weeknights, and the occasional pumping (to assist with jelqing) over the next 13 months. I hope to be 8 3/4" NBEL by the end of August 2019. I have no goals for increased girth at this time. If I achieve this goal, it will be an additional 2 1/2" inches over 15 months. It is a very lofty goal.

A little more about me - I am mid to late 20's, fit, and healthy. As of now, I work from home so I can manage hanging that much in a week. If that changes, then my routine and goals will have to change.

I have been doing PE on and off since 2010 with no consistency. This is my first time having a written out plan and goals. I measured back in 2012 and came in at 5 3/4" in NBEL. I am pretty sure I gained 1/2" of newbie gains in the spring of 2017 while I hung for a month (about 7 hour a week with between 4-6 pounds) and also jelqed.

My routine will be with progressively heavier weights depending on how my penis feels.

Slight correction to the above. I started PE during the summer of 2011*, not 2010, but have never been consistent until June of 2018.

During the 5th week of my program when I started hanging, I actually hit 14 hours that week with the weight varying between 4-6 pounds.

During the 6th week of my program, I hung for about 15 hours with the weight at 6 or 7 pounds.

During the 9th week of my program, I hung for about 22 hours with the weight between 6-10 pounds.

Comment

Best of luck with your journey. I'm a newbie. I've been lucky I reckon to see some good gains in nearly 3 months of relative consistancy. I suspect consistancy is the key over what method. My thoughts is newbie gains are ligament stress based. And I suspect long term gains are to do with deformation and reformation of tissue.

Consistancy consistancy consistancy.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

During week 10 of the program, hung for 17 hours in the week. Weight was between 7.5 - 10.5 lbs during hanging. Most of the time it was 9 lbs give or take.

Jelqed three nights this week for 20 minutes each time. Pumped two nights this week prior to jelqing. Pumping was done for 5 minutes at 5 inHG.

Comment

Working...
        X