LOG using X4labs extender Leluv Pump and Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOG using X4labs extender Leluv Pump and Jelqing

Just started Using X4labs extender 3900g tension max(i use 1000g Tension). LeLuv pump 2.5width by 9 inch lenght. And Use Sweet almond oil for Jelqing 200 jelqs with side to side streches of 2 minuts.

Today i did total 6 hours of extending and hydromate pump inside shower for 5 min , penis came out thick less soreness with hydromates. used Leluv pump when i got out..i like to use them both.

My start stats are 6.2 Best Hard erection 5 best Girth
    6.0 regular erection 5.0 Girth.

I will update weekly gains.

I am keeping exntender tension at 1000 for now will increase but thinking of buying diffrent extender for personal reasons.

I wish to you happy extender usage and to clock many hours.
    The range of the extending tension from people with gains is 600-900 grams.
    If it s your first time extending I advice you to start at 600grams for at least 2 weeks and then move to 900grams.

Comment

yes i used x4labs years ago while the tensions were max of 2100 and i was up at 700-900 grams..i gained 1 inch in about 6-7 weeks. the only thing is have to put like 6 plus hours each time. though this time im aiming for 12 plus hours each day.

My routine is Jelq in the morning of 200 then 5 min pump 50 jelqs 10 min pump 50 jelqs 5 min pump(soon to add a another 10 min once i get conditioned) than 4 hours later ADS for 12 hours. 9 hours, than break and jelq 50 pump 5min jelq 50 pump 5 min and finish with 3 hours of Streching . Also at the end of each session i do 500 kegals.

I will keep gains posted If this routine works well.

Comment

As for extending doesnt the penis get use to the Grams so i should constantly increase? like Hangers do..?what do you think that?

Comment

I guess in order to increase the tension in extending , it has to be done when you are not gaining for months with the same tension.

Comment

Am wearing extender right now got almost 4 hours in , going to do another 4 ...Pumped today but no jelqing as i am waiting on my Almond oil to come.

My pump looks like it leaks, though i have another basic pump and a bathmate x30(the bathmate works well because of hot water) But my leluv leaks, i think it from the base due to no silicon comfort sleeve, i ordered sleeve so ill find out,

Though Big pumps are much more comfortable than smaller one as i find the smaller ones get to intensity quicker due to not much space being in there first palce, bigger pumps provide more comfort.

ill keep logging in my report. i dont hang or clamp , just the basic extender pump jelq routine

I am going to add putting on cockring after my morning routine of jelq/pump/kegals..(than id wear a cock ring for 2-3hours)

Girth gains in the morning lenght at evening/night...thankyou guys ill keep this post updated for future purposes as to wich routines work.

Comment

If anyone has any advices or anything they want to throw in the post please do SO , i do many other things and also trying to buy these vasodialators as i think they can enhance speed gains by soo much.

L-Carnatine
              Vitamin B3
              CQ-10
              Citrulline
              L-Arganine

Comment

Citrulline will do the job.
                Arginine is being blind by a lot of other things.
                Citruline converts to arginine without probs.

Comment

You know what causes leaks from pump i got the leluv from ebay. the 2.5 diameter sucks up my whole area around my shaft first and so much im like Da fuq lol...so i got the silicon sleeve(im waiting on it to get delivered), i think that might end the leak and the suck up around the shaft.? what do you think?

Comment

Rest day-But getting 3 hours in Now. after this another 10 hour rest than with morning routine and evening/night routine.Thankyou and let me know your experiences with PE

Comment

Just used the sweet almond oil for jelqing , wow what a diffrence , it was like i was doing A+job by using that oil.

Comment

Well dome mate , you are doing good.
                        A good thing would be to also put the TOTAL EXTENDING HOURS you have done for you and us to see.
                        I am also extending and Jelqing

Comment

I gave up buying an extender for i am pretty long for a basic one, over 8 inches FL, the other ones are very expensive, and i ve already started extending/hanging on my own. I ve made myself some pretty smart ADH and ADS. I bought a 50kg resistance rubber band, 2 boxing wraps, i am using the resistance band by tieing it above my bed paralel to my body and i am hanging my dick from it, doing like a upward hanging session at light force and i keep it for 1hour or so at least. The boxing wraps are great for an all day stretcher, with or without a belt-doesn t matter they are very long. I am currently doing 1-2-3 hours stretching/extending/hanging max 2.5kg each day, maybe 1-2 days rest per week and i am feeling great and gaining again in BPFSL. I love the idea of DIY and "homemade" and manual PE without any devices, so the idea of not buying an extender doesn t bother me
                          tspot180
                          Last edited by tspot180; 08-16-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X