petrpan's progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petrpan's progress thread

Hey guys, so I am here starting my own progress thread. Feel free to ask any questions, however until I get some noticeable gains (I really hope I will) I guess there won't be many questions asked and that's ok

Reason for the progress log
    I am doing stealth PE and I have noone to share my journey with, so I will share my thoughts here.
    Content
    I will not be adding here content daily with what I have done or not done. I just don't have time for that. Instead I will put my measurements here once in two months (around 20th in the month - that's my start day). Also I will try to write here everything interesting I have noticed during my PE journey. My aim here is to keep adding post regularly and I will try not to abandon this thread for next decade at least. I am filling in daily a google sheet table with how much work I have done lately, but that is administrated under my google account with my real name, so unless I create a dedicated google account for maintaining this table, I will not be sharing it with anyone (however this may happen in future if requested) in order to keep myself in anonymity.
    Routine
    My routine has some basic rules I want to follow:
    1. train at least 20mins / day on training days (usually I am aiming for at least 40mins)
    2. have two days a week off (currently those are Wednesday and Saturday).

As I am doing stealth PE (reasons in About me section) I can't really use many gadgets, so I will rely on manual PE mainly. Another reason for that is, that last time (over 4 years ago, when I started my PE journey), after about 3months into PE I wanted to switch from manual PE to hanging and didn't find a time for that and I eventually quit the whole PE.
    So I am basically doing three main things: stretching while sitting, Jelqing, Bed fowfers, Short light hanging sessions (currently 1Kg for 15-30mins with 15min breaks) - this is with a homemade wooden hanger ( I can take pics later if requested) and Edging. I don't have strict rules on how much of each exercise will take on particular days. I just look at the overall time spent on the whole PE together. However I mainly do stretching and hanging and jut a bit of jelqing usually afterwards (this may change and I might do more jelqing over stretching later on).
    Depending on the gains and plateaus I am tempted to try the approach of 1 month of rest after each 6 months of exercising. However I will probably wait until I hit my first plateau and then I will see.
    Supplements
    • Gingko Biloba
    • Fish Oil
    • Zinc, Mangesium, Calcium
    • Tribulus terrestris (this one probably doesn't do much for me at my age yet)
    • Green tea (1 cup a day after lunch)
    • This is not a supplement, but it's worth mentioning - daily eating fresh vegetables and fruits. This prevents inflammations and helps to speed up recovery

Since beginning of month 3 I added:
    • L-Arginin
    • Maca powder
    • and pretty much dropped Tribulus terrestris

Motivation
    Well, I am average (I hope!) and I just don't want to be because in today's world I feel that average means small to most of the people. I am also seeking better sex life quality even though I can't complain really. So basically main reasons for this PE journey are to make my wife more happy and make myself more confident about my manhood.
    Starting stats (after restarting PE)
    As of 20.8.2018
    BPEL: 17.0cm (6.7")
    MEG: 13.3cm (5.24")

(I measure in cm and convert to inches)
    Goals
    Short term: 7" BPEL
    Mid term: 7.5" BPEL
    Long term: after reaching my mid term goal I want to get 6+" EG.
    Dream unit: 8" BPEL x 6.5" MEG
    History
    First ever measurements in December 2013:
    BPEL: 15.8cm (6.22")
    MEG: 13.0cm (5.1")

I've started PE in late 2013. At that time I was wishing I had found out about PE sooner - before I had children (in 2013 my first child was born). After three months of PEing I stopped - I don't remember exactly why, but I guess it was time and mainly motivation issues. In those three months I gained over 0.5" in BPEL and roughly 0.05" in MEG. So at least I know it works (I had 10/10 EQ before PE, so these were not EQ gains).
    Now I am back wishing I never stopped, but at least I know that if I stop now again, I will be most likely back in another 4 years regretting again. And I don't want that! This time I will give myself a chance to get myself the penis I've always dreamed of.
    FYI this is my old success story: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...r-2months.html
    About me
    I am a skinny 32 year old, 5'10" male with wife and kids. I do an office job, but trying to stay physically active. I consider my diet pretty healthy. I can't do PE in front of my kids, so currently I do PE mainly at work and at home when my wife and kids go to sleep. I din't tell my wife either. I told her over 4 years ago when I did PE for three months, and there was no support - just saying(it was not needed). I am determined to do PE for the next decade at least and see where it takes me.

So... wish me luck and I hope this thread will become a successful one within next two years. Feel free to post any replies to this thread, I will just try to avoid long conversations inside this thread.

Gathered knowledge during my journey (to be edited continuously)
    • Hanging feels more intense when sitting (and leaning backwards or tensing abs)
    • When my glans is sore or my hands are tired from stretching, just do jelqing
    • It may be beneficial from time to time to take 1-2 month decon break to restart gains (based on what I read in Success forum)
    • Taking care about numbers too much will demotivate you. You need to accept that PE will be a change in your lifestyle and gains / changes will take months / years to come.
    • I learned this one myself. Once you start and then quit without reaching your goals, you will most likely come back in a few years regretting you have stopped. This time at least I know I don't want to experience that anymore.
    • Cumming 4 days in row made my penis shrink a bit (at least by 3mm), so maybe it is a good idea to limit cumming to 1x or 2x a week
    • Pumping gives temporary length gains as well
    • Keeping track of minutes spent on PE during every training day motivates me to do more minutes each of those days (I use google sheets for that)
    • Sleeping with warm socks on (especially outside summer time) should be beneficial for better blood flow to all the limbs
    • From my own experience but also from what I have read girth workouts twice a week are more than enough.
    petrpan
    Last edited by petrpan; 01-27-2019, 04:58 AM.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Ok, small update (no measurements yet). Today is my 15th day. So far I trained 58mins on average on training days. Mainly stretches while sitting, hanging, little bit of jelqing and also I found my old air pump so had two pumping sessions already as well. PI's are looking great (bigger flaccid, great EQ as always despite lots of stretching.
    I also started to sleep with my penis between my legs. That keeps it warmer during night and I have a nice flaccid in the morning (if I don't have erection).
    petrpan
    Last edited by petrpan; 01-16-2019, 04:56 AM. Reason: edited stretches position
    My progress log

Comment

Yesterday I did around 15-20mins of pumping divided into three sessions with just few minutes breaks inbetween. prior to pumping I did some 30min stretching as well.
      However After that I had sex with my wife and for the rest of the day my penis felt very sore. Therefore I have decided to take a 3day break and continue on Monday. This is rather a note to myself then letting you guys know
      petrpan
      Last edited by petrpan; 10-24-2018, 02:46 AM.
      My progress log

Comment

1 MONTH UPDATE
        Hey guys, little update. It's been exactly 1 month since I restarted my PE.
        As I had a day off yesterday I decided to measure myself today in the morning before any exercises. Originally I didn't want to measure myself this early, but then I thought it would be good to know how the growth rate evolves each month.
        Some stats for the one month (excluding today):
        Days into PE: 30
        Training days: 22
        Minutes of PE per training day (average): 57
        Total PE time: 21 hours 3 minutes (1253 minutes) (edging times not included - I don't count edging as proper intense training)
        I did mainly stretching (around 70%),
        hanging (20%) - I am now at 3 kg (6.6 lb)
        and finally jelqing, ulis and slinkies (10%).

BPEL: 17.4cm (6.85")
        MEG: Not measured
        Given I measured month ago 6.7 this is addition of 0.15" to my BPEL. I should also mention, that a month ago I actually measured already two days into PE and it was at the end of the training day, so my initial stats could have been actually smaller in reality. I didn't have a chance to measure EG today (didn't find the tape), but I am focusing on length for now anyway.

Btw I quite like the idea of toilet paper roll test. What I noticed though is that we have currently at home two sizes - one I am unable to fit, the other one I can barely fit (tried today). I tried to fit the one I can barely fit a month ago and it felt more loose, so I have a feeling I might have grown slightly in girth as well.

I am hoping to reach 7 inches within next 10 weeks, but we'll see, how it goes.
        petrpan
        Last edited by petrpan; 01-23-2019, 03:58 AM.
        My progress log

Comment

Also I should mention that my wife found out about me PEing. As I said I told her 4 years ago.. so a few days back when I thought she was already sleeping (around 10pm) I took some weights together with my homemade hanger to the bathroom and started showering. Even though I was locked there is a way to unlock the door from the outside. That's what my wife did. And while she was talking to me she noticed and knew right away what was going on. When I got out of the shower I told her I started again almost a month ago. She didn't say anything, she just gave me a hug - it looked like she was trying to show me her love to me. Not sure what to think about it, but now when she knows I must not let her down by stopping Anyway I will still not PE in front of her.
          My progress log

Comment

While reading, my advice was going to be to just go ahead and tell her, so glad she found out

Even if theres no support now, once you've got that big whooper youre aiming for (fishing pole x tree trunk) sh'ell beg you not to stop.

Happy gaining and I'll keep an eye out for your log
            I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
            Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian View Post
              While reading, my advice was going to be to just go ahead and tell her, so glad she found out

Happy gaining and I'll keep an eye out for your log
              Hello Lucian. Thanks for stopping by. I guess I just wanted her to find out eventually by noticing my gains. Anyway I am not happy she found out. We had some short discussion on this topic today and she just couldn't understand why I started PE again. Plus she asked questions like "are you planning to leave me?"... I think I explained all well, but I would be more happy if she didn't know. Well for now I will try not to get into any further PE related discussions with her if not necessary. There are some things most women will not understand.
              petrpan
              Last edited by petrpan; 05-16-2019, 07:37 AM. Reason: typos
              My progress log

Comment

Understood. Theres a post somewhere on here where users documented their experiences with telling their significant others about PE and the results were overwhelmingly positive, or at least nuetral.

Sucks she's questioning you but hopefully will come around. Keep your head up!
                I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
                Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

So... I bought fake "phallosan" of aliexpress for about 18 dollars (it arrived couple of days ago). So far I can't complain. It works well and I did even hang 2x20mins with 3kg (6.6lbs) with it yesterday. It is more comfortable than my homemade compression hanger and I even feel a better stretch in my inner penis. We will see about its durability. I might even start wearing it during nights at some point, but first I will wear it multiple times during the day for several hours.
                  I will start tracking time stretching in this device as well, but it will be separate from my other exercises like manual stretching, jelqing and hanging.
                  My progress log

Comment

Yo pp, all im going to write is just my view on things so it could be completely wrong.

You mentioned motivation in my log and motivation a few times here too. "After three months of PEing I stopped - I don't remember exactly why, but I guess it was time and mainly motivation issues"

"Motivation
                    Well, I am average (I hope!) and I just don't want to be because in today's world I feel that average means small to most of the people. Also my wife thinks I am rather on smaller side I think. She actually never told me, but I got some hints recently."

"So basically main reasons for this PE journey are to make my wife more happy and make myself more confident about my manhood."

It seems to me that you should have a real honest conversation with your wife about PE. I dont know what the hints were, but unless she literally said "I think your penis is on the smaller side", then you dont know that she thinks that. She's see you do PE maybe consider how this might be effecting her, ""are you planning to leave me?"." She is actually thinking that you might. (i dunno if you are or not). You also mentioned that before the kids there were times you were "too deep". Is it possible that having kids has effected your wifes vag? Is it possible that she feels like this, and is insecure about it? The only way to know is to have a honest conversation with her.

Imagine how good shes going to keep knowing that you are putting in work to make her more happy.
                    If i had a wife and she started going to gym suddenly and got a boobjob i would feel like whats going on? Why is this happening, why now?
                    But if she said hey babe im going to get healthy, and make my butt bigger and get a new pair of tittes to make you happy, fuck that would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by icemocha View Post
                      Yo pp, all im going to write is just my view on things so it could be completely wrong.
                      It seems to me that you should have a real honest conversation with your wife about PE. I dont know what the hints were, but unless she literally said "I think your penis is on the smaller side", then you dont know that she thinks that. She's see you do PE maybe consider how this might be effecting her, ""are you planning to leave me?"." She is actually thinking that you might. (i dunno if you are or not). You also mentioned that before the kids there were times you were "too deep". Is it possible that having kids has effected your wifes vag? Is it possible that she feels like this, and is insecure about it? The only way to know is to have a honest conversation with her.

Imagine how good shes going to keep knowing that you are putting in work to make her more happy.
                      If i had a wife and she started going to gym suddenly and got a boobjob i would feel like whats going on? Why is this happening, why now?
                      But if she said hey babe im going to get healthy, and make my butt bigger and get a new pair of tittes to make you happy, fuck that would be awesome!
                      I do not plan to leave my wife just for the record. When she said it, I don't think it is what she really suspects or is afraid of. It was rather an instant thought when I told her I wanted bigger penis. And that is kind of understandable.
                      Well, if we happen to have another conversation about this, I will tell her I am doing it also for her and our sexual life, which is true, but I know she will again tell me, that I am perfect for her as I am. It's a common bs sentence by many women.
                      I really don't want to discuss this much further here, because we all have unique relationships with our women and in some of them it makes sense to be more open about this and in some of them it doesn't. As I am the one involved in my marriage knowing all the facts, I choose not to talk to her about this for now if possible.

PS. I appreciate your view and feedback on this anyway. I actually plan to talk to her about his in future when I will have grown already. I hope she will be more understanding and supportive by then.
                      petrpan
                      Last edited by petrpan; 09-26-2018, 02:29 AM.
                      My progress log

Comment

Hey guys,

don't want spam here too much, but in the end I want to capture (what I think are) important details of my PE journey, that may impact may overall gains of mine.
                        Yesterday I applied for the first time a rice sock to my penis before and during my training. The feeling was in overall good, so I will keep on with this.

Also regarding the fake "phallosan" - I don't think I will wear it during nights. I would be too much scared of blisters. I mean if everything is applied correctly the risk is minimal, but I am not perfect, so I am not going to risk this.
                        Anyway I wore it with the strap attached to my leg yesterday for 3hours in row and all was good. Not sure how much the tension was, but it was more than 500g, which I tried to hang right after to get a comparison.
                        Yesterday I managed to do 60 mins of stretching, 20mins of hanging with 6.6lbs and spent 10 mins in my air pump.

In the end I did around 20mins of edging. Not sure why but I also took measurements during my edging. At first I tried girth if I had some temp gains, As I suspected there were pretty much none. I was at 5.29" EG. I didn't want to measure length initially, but for some reason I did.. I measured NBPEL and to my surprise I was 0.2" longer than usual. After finding out I couldn't resist measuring BPEL and it was also bigger then my last measurement.
                        On one hand it was very exciting to see, on the other hand I know these were just post-workout temp gains, but I am very keen on continuing and believe I have space to improve my EL.

I also realized that even those almost 5 years ago I noticed that I will be hard gainer when it comes to EG. But for now I don't care as I want to reach my length goals first.
                        My length goal before switching to girth exercises is 7.5 BPEL. (am I going to update this in my original post)
                        petrpan
                        Last edited by petrpan; 05-16-2019, 07:57 AM. Reason: note about eg
                        My progress log

Comment

Yesterday was again a training day. Out of curiosity, I again measured in the evening right before my pumping session and the 0.5cm (0.2") increase in NBPEL was still there (good news). After pumping for 15mins it was even 0.1cm longer (sorry for switching between units). Didn't measure BPEL, but I measured BPFSL and I have hit my all time high of 7.5".
                          I am going out and will be drinking tomorrow with my friends. I actually hate do that, I but it seems is the only way they can socialize with each other. I will however try to limit the alcohol intake to necessary minimum.
                          In the future I will try to avoid measuring myself post-workout. I think it could cause some disappointments in the long run.
                          I should also mention I did 2 hours of stretching with my fake "phallosan" yesterday and I must say I am enjoying it very much so far. Afterwards I again hung with it 6.6lbs for 20mins with no problem.

Couple of notes:
                          1) I am not chasing girth at the moment, so I limit pumping to short sessions I do only once or twice a week (usually before my rest days).
                          2) I will from now on try to use rice sock whenever I can during my PE.
                          3) I try to edge after every session, but I don't track my edging times. I treat is a supplement to my workouts, not as a real workout.
                          4) I usually ejaculate twice a week. Either on off days or before my off days. But of course when it comes to sex with my wife I am always in no matter what.
                          petrpan
                          Last edited by petrpan; 10-11-2018, 04:04 AM.
                          My progress log

Comment

Hey PP yeah i get that wife thing, good that you gave it a thought.

Keep up the work man, jelly of the gains your seeing.
                            Any danger you could put up a pic of that homemade hanger

Comment

Hello IceMocha, no problem I will take a picture of it tomorrow or during weekend and will add some info about how I made it. It was quite easy and cheap actually. I switched for now to my vac ads (I will call my "fake phallosan" this way from now on) for hanging, but I think it will not handle much more than 3kgs where I am at now. For all day stretching it is great, but when I apply more force like the weights, the are always some vacuum forces inside the silicon condom sleeve, that affect tip of my glans (like one third of my glans) and I don't like that. So I may be switching back to my homemade compression hanger soon.
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X