Measurements 2018 (9-8 / 10-1 / 11-1 / 12-1 / 1-1-19):
    BPFSL: 7.9 / 7.5 / 7.0 / 8.0
    BPEL: 7.1 / 7.1 / 6.5 / 7.3
    NPBEL: 6.3 / 6.3 / 6
    MEG: 5.2 / 5.2 / 5 / 5.2
    AVG EQ: 6 / 8 / 8 / 7

Goals:
    GAINS. 7.8" BPEL x 5.5" MEG

Theory: TGC (Link to theory here). I'm aiming for 50% girth work, 50% length. Alternating days with 3 off days a week.

Equipment:
    • Bathmate X30 (BM)
    • Phallosan Forte (PF)
    • Size Genetics (SG)
    • Homemade power jelq machine (JM)
    • Coconut oil (lube)

Routine:
    • JP90 + some BM during cool-down and post-workout Phallosan or light hanging. Experimenting to find the right amount of work here.

Supplemental Routine/ Lifestyle factors:
    • M/W/F strength training in gym
    • OptiMen multi-vitamin

Additional considerations:
    Lucian
    Last edited by Lucian; 01-12-2019, 10:30 AM. Reason: Outside links removed
    I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
    Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Four workouts in, up to 60 JM jelqs post-shower work. Too early to comment on any results but EQ during weekend activities was solid/consistent, no EQ issues and actually remained hard in situations he'd previously go limp during.

Positive PIs: flaccid hanging good, easier to achieve erections
    Neutral PIs: Slight achiness post-workout
    Negative PIs: none
    Lucian
    Last edited by Lucian; 09-09-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Hey Lucian,

I just read your post in my thread, good to have someone around to compare the progress.
      I'll open my log tomorrow, I think.
      Since your main goal is EQ improvement; mind if I ask some related questions?
      How old are you?
      Are you smoking?
      Whats your general diet?
      Are you fapping on a daily basis?

Cheers
      "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Comment

Originally posted by bandersnatch9 View Post
        Hey Lucian,

I just read your post in my thread, good to have someone around to compare the progress.
        I'll open my log tomorrow, I think.
        Since your main goal is EQ improvement; mind if I ask some related questions?
        How old are you?
        Are you smoking?
        Whats your general diet?
        Are you fapping on a daily basis?

Cheers
        Hey Bander, I'm 25, don't smoke, very focused diet for building muscle mass (can elaborate if desired but its 50% carbs 25% fat 25% protein targeting 2300 calories a day on average), currently fapping daily but goal is to only edge on workout days and enjoy sex on off days.

Comment

Alright, sounds good.

Comment

Previous week had a few very good moments: 1) random erection when i got to the gym and had to wait in car until it subsided, 2) morning wood 2-3 mornings (MAX once a week previously at best), and 3) stayed hard for a second round immediately after finishing round 1 with the gf. That...never happens. Her jaw dropped with excitement when he was standing at attention still

Routine wise, removed PG and instead wearing traditional phallosan forte 3-8 hours a day low tension. Also identified pelvic floor imbalance and have been focusing on reverse kegels. Making progress already in delaying orgasm, only in sitting position though. Will have to work on RK while laying down. Very fatigued on the days I do PE but my off says are fantastic with morning wood, random erections, and high EQ. Excited to measure on October 1st because I can already feel the EQ improvement on size, even if ever so slightly.

Comment

Tried pumping while standing on both sun/mon this week and it made a big impact on my expansion. I usually pump laying on my back pointed straight up but now trying parallel to floor. Resulted in temporary spotting that cleared by following morning. Going to incorporate this change in orientation here forward.

Waking up Wednesday after my off day...big bulge/low hanging, feels good man. Big(er) dick here I come!

Comment

Tried dry jelqing today (posted about it here), and was incredible girth expansion. Moving to this going forward instead of jelq machine.

Also for kicks, post-workout today, pulled the ruler out (I know, I broke the golden rule)... BPELxMEG 7.32"x5.31" from 7.125"x5" (+0.21"x0.31"). Let's hope they stay! Definite EQ improvement and likely the contributor. Overall, couldn't be happier or hornier!
                Lucian
                Last edited by Lucian; 09-20-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

58 hours logged in the phallosan forte so far, all post-workout.

Slight redness of the glans when I ads 2 days in a row but is cleared after the rest day and lotion.

Comment

Yesterday and today with the gf have been...amazing. Never before have I had orgasm control as I do now, nor have I been able to stay consistently hard as I am. If I'm seeing these results 3-4 weeks in, I can't wait for more.

In 24 hours we've had sex 4 times, lasting about 25 minutes each and only ending when I chose to cum.

Does it work? Yes, yes it does

Comment

2 steps forward, 1 step back. Attempted a few supra slammers today and injured myself (not just spotting but real redness in the head). No extending tonight and tomorrow is an off day anyways. Hopefully by Wednesday will be able to get back to it, will play it cautious though.

Removed Ulis and squeezes, replaced with jelqs in between BM sessions. Also finishing off with supra slammers after shower session. Discontinued 24 hr cock ring use, caused irritation around base. Really just following what my dong tells me and letting it guide the workout based on feedback and reading around.

66 hours logged in phallosan forte.
                      Lucian
                      Last edited by Lucian; 09-24-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Mixing things up. Tried PE post-stretching (this morning) and saw good results. About 7" NBPEL and 5.375" MEG, thats post work expansion. MEG expansion didnt change but length was longer than typical post-workout.

Looking forwars to measuring in on the 1st.

82.5 hrs in PF

Comment

Welp, after today it's 2 days off and then we measure in on the 1st. I've peaked a few times post-workout but really curious what the measurements look like, true gains not just temp expansion.

Regardless of the outcome, EQ is consistently high so far and that's the primary reward.

95 hrs in phallosan forte

Comment

Interesting results today measuring... Poor EQ, BPFSL shorter than when I started, I think because I originally measured while sitting down. Measure standing up today for all measurements. It was almost like my dick was scared of being measured, would lose hard every time I tried. Oh well, no long-term gains month from 1. Head down and keep moving forward.

Comment

Hey Lucian,

i went a little bit overboard last week as well, i guess thats part of the learning process.

I think because I originally measured while sitting down.
                              I think you are right, i observed this while taking my first measurements as well.
                              Did you do all of your first measurements while sitting?
                              All of my are higher while sitting, not only BPFSL, you might want to take that into consideration as well.

Keep it up
                              closed219
                              Last edited by closed219; 10-01-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X