X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skryer's Journal Log

Skryer’s Journal Log
    - Skryer, The Visionary

Hi, my name is Skryer and this is my PE Journal. I am a Brazilian man and the reason why I am here is to become more of the man I already am. Good luck on your journey.

Initial Measurements:
    Erect:
    17,2cm (6,7’)BPEL - 16cm (6,29’)NBPEL
    13cm (5,1’)MEG - 13cm (5,1’)BEG - 12cm (4,7’)Glans

Flaccid:
    12cm (4,7’)BPEL - 10,5cm (4,1’)NBPFL
    9,5cm (3,7’)MFG - 9,5cm (3,7’)MFG - 9,5cm (3,7’)Glans

Routine: 5 by 2
    - Stealth Mode;
    - Measuring schedule every 4 weeks after the two days rest;
    - Not really want to measure it until new year;
    - No devices, creams, pills, supplements. Everything I do will be in this thread;
    - The routine might (probably won’t) change but I will tell if it does.

Workout 1 - Morning:
    1. 5 Minutes Hot Shower;
    2. 50 x 2 Seconds Kegels
    3. Jelqing in the Shower x 75 jelqs/day, 2-5 Seconds Squeeze; (Will Increase to 150-200 after the first week)
    2. 50 x 2 Seconds Kegels
    1. 5 Minutes Hot Shower;

Workout 2 - Late Night:
    1. 5 Minutes Hot Towel;
    2. Between the Cheeks Flaccid Manual Stretch x 2 sets, 30 Seconds Hold; (Will Increase to 4 sets after the first week)
    3. Standard Flaccid Manual Stretch x 2 sets, 30 Seconds Hold; (Will Increase to 4 sets after the first week)
    4. 100 x 2 Seconds Kegels
    1. 5 Minutes Hot Towel;

+ Pee Stretches, 30 Seconds Downward Hold;

Trial Test Expectations and Conditions:
    I will do PE for four months 09/18 to 01/19 and intend on increasing my size by 1,5cm (0,6’) BPEL and 0,5cm (0,2’) EG. If I do not meet those reasonable goals I will quit PE and the community but if I do meet them I will go for another 1,5cm (0,6’) NBPEL and 0,5 (0,2’) EG for four more months.

30/12/2018 (or December 30° for the US) - 4 Months Update as promised
    17,2cm (6,7’)BPEL - 18cm (7,08’)BPEL = + 0,8cm (0,31')
    16cm (6,29’)NBPEL - 17cm (6,69’)NBPEL = + 1cm (0,39')
    13cm (5,1’)MEG - 13,5cm (5,31’)MEG = + 0,5cm (0,19')

05/05/2019 (or May 5° for the US) - Next Big Update
    In the mean time follow my replies to this threat
    Last edited by Skryer; 12-30-2018, 02:52 PM. Reason: December 30°, 2018 - Gains Update
    Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
    Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
    Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

09/10/2018 - Greetings.

I was going to report only after the first four week but this first one just flew by so fast that I needed to organize some thoughts.

First and foremost, the workout was supposed to increase as the week went by but when Wednesday came along it was fully put on practice.

I decided to cut out kegels because my erection is great and now I am only going to do 50 after my 200-250 wet jelqs.

Turkey neck is a problem but I cannot focus on that now because it would take too much effort and time to prevent it.

By Friday I was done and the 5 by 2 schedule saved me because I was very sore and now (Monday) I all rested. My penis is hanging “heavier” and lower with just five days of work and the BTC stretch is going even further back.

Have not measured yet and will not do so until the 28 days mark is here.

Comment

09/15/2018 - The Second Week:

It was very hard. Life and emotions almost broke me but I pushed through and came out on top.

My routine has been adapted and I am closer to find a permanent one to finish my 4 months commitment.

The Routine: warm ups still the same.

Day Workout = 10 minutes
      - 200 Dry Jelqs, 2 seconds (Went front Wet Jelqs to Dry Jelqs because my skin was getting irritated);
      - 50 Kegels, 2 seconds;

Night Workout = 26 minutes
      - BTC Stretches, down, right and left. 1 minute hold for 2 sets;
      - Standard Stretches in all directions, 1 minute hold for 2 sets;
      - 10 minutes of Edging;

My flaccid is looking better but I am not sure if I made any gains, it looks like I did not. Feels like I can go harder on the downward stretch so I will be doing that next week.

Life is tough right now and PE sometimes feels like it is non important. I am scared that I will end up quitting. But I can not. I must not

Comment

The Third Week:

Ups and downs but mostly ups, great ups. I have finally found the perfect execution to all my exercises and this is the routine I will finish up my four months “contract” with.

The warm up and warm down are still the same and will remain so.

Day Workout: 15 minutes.
        200 reverse dry jelqs (back of the hand facing up towards my face);
        50 kegels, 2 seconds hold;

Night Workout: 35 minutes.
        BTC Stretches, 1 minute hold down, right and left - 2 sets;
        Basic Stretches, 1 minute hold all directions - 2 sets;
        Edging with orgasm, 10 minutes;

Some days and nights I look at myself and think “I’m big” or “I’m small” and this is giving me a measuring phobia.

The turtling is basically gone even after I come home from the gym, my general flaccid is looking good, but my balls are so small and get so tight sometimes that they look kind of silly. However when it is hot they look decent.

Well, next Saturday will be measuring day and I will see how much progress I made in 4 weeks (20 days) of consistent PE. Cheers.

Comment

Happy you found what works for you. Keep it going, you'll get there!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

The forth week.

I slacked off a little bit but did not miss one session. The week was tough because I got a cold and my depression kicked in after I had false hopes about some stuff.. Once all the hope started to leave my mind (and still is) I crashed and the suicidal thoughts came back up again...

HOWEVER I had some awesome PE progress gaining 0,5 cm (0.197') in length both BPEL and NBPEL. But no girth.

My reason to do PE is fuelled by happiness but even more by anger, sadness and pure vengeance. It feels so good to do PE when I am furious.

My mind gets clear every time and the thought of "I'll have my revenge", fills me to the bones

Comment

The Fifth, Sixth and Seventh weeks were really hard on me just because life is rough right now but I kept working out.

I read that you should take a decon break on the sixth week but I was so focused that it made no sense to stop, specially now that my jelqs are really good and I am doing a few clamps instead of kegels after a 10 min jelqing session and let me tell you they are amazing, my penis got a lot more veins and I think it is thicker because the base is now thinner than the rest. I forgot to measure girth last night but I will do it today.

This is my Eighth Week and I am taking a break which is now driving me crazy, I need to stretch and jelq, I need to.. It feels good and sometimes even relaxing. My libido got really crazy but I rather not discuss that.

I had some small progress which I think is not worth mentioning, however I will do it maybe in two weeks. Next week I will be back with a hunger and focus unmatched.

Comment

The Ninth Week

After my decon break (the eighth week) I came back destroyed, it felt like I just started PE all over, my jelqs were weird and weak, my stretches did hurt and were not as far.. It was a nightmare. However my decon week was insane, libido went off the charts and erections were really good.

Now the ninth week is over and sadly I had to skip one stretching session for reasons beyond my control and it is possible that the same will happen tonight or this week but this is the last one that I will have to worry about that.

I will take some measurements at the end of this 10th week and hopefully I will see some gains. I am feeling a bit long and thicker but it all depends on the EQ. Anyways this is my log for last week and good PE journey for you all.

Comment

The 10° Week

Holy crap what a messy week.. I could only stretch for 2 days out of the 5 but I did jelq in all of them and following some tips about jelqing I decided to slow them down from 2 to 10 seconds and now I get what they are all about.

Last night I measured myself and I am stunned.

Initial: 17.2cm (6.77') BPEL, 16cm (6.29') NBPEL and 13cm (5.1') MEG

Now: 17.8cm (7'), 16.8cm (6.61') and 13.5cm (5.3') MEG

It feels longer and thicker plus I am working out really hard at the gym and dieting to keep my NBPEL as big as I can and it is working (and I am getting ever more muscular).

PE is so awesome. I feel like I can hit 7' NBPEL by the end of the year and I will try my all time best to do it. Much love.

Comment

The 11° Week

My pelvic floor muscles are tired and weak and as suck my EQ has been not great but I will not do kegels because when my muscles are weak I can go really hard on my ligs stretch and that is what this week was all about. Since Monday my stretches are really savage and feel so ‘F’ing good.

Because I slowed down my jelqs to 10 seconds with a 40-60% EQ my penis is look and feeling and measuring alot thicker.

Life and emotions have been hard and because of some unexpected stuff I could not stretch on Friday night, I am doing my best but harder times are coming.

As of now we have 5 more weeks until the end of the year and my 4 months commitment but I want more, much more

Comment

Amazing how quickly you got those results! I gave myself a lower expectation of gaining 0.5 inches BPEL in a year's time just so if I gain more I can call it a bonus. As long as it works though that's all that matters. Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                        Amazing how quickly you got those results! I gave myself a lower expectation of gaining 0.5 inches BPEL in a year's time just so if I gain more I can call it a bonus. As long as it works though that's all that matters. Goodluck
                        Thanks a lot. My approach with goals is very fragmented and it is being breath taking to gain this much.

Comment

The 12° Week

First of all thank you LittleEngine.
                          This week has been arousing, I am super horny and it is kinda gross to be true but the workouts are great.

Jelqing is really awesome and the stretching is right on point I am feeling big and the time is passing.

It is been two weeks since I measured and decided to do it again which was a mistake but I think I am a bit longer.

I just want the months to go by so I can wake up with a 7' NBPEL and I know it will happened because it was like that with lifting weighs, you just keep being consistent and going hard at it and one day you will look in the mirror and gasp. I am hoping that in 4 months I will be there but it does not matter because I will not quit until the final goal has been achieved.

Comment

The 13° Week

The week was hard but I was hanging in there until Thursday night when while stretching I noticed a dark spot on the upper part of my shaft, it felt a bit uncomfortable and so I decided to stop the session right in the middle of it. I guess it is a bruise and because of it I took Friday off and will not PE again until it is healed.

Once it is healed I will only jelq for two weeks and see If everything is okay. I got scared even though my erections are fine and it does not hurt.

I will report back once I am jelqing again.

Comment

The 14° Week a.k.a The Dread Week

I was scared and stressed because I got a bruise so I decided to take a break. My fears messed up my erection and increased my anxiety which lead me to get a little sick.

Now, starting on Monday I will only jelq maybe until week 16° or 17° but I am not really sure because my bruise is completely healed and I feel one hundred now, I was so glad I get to keep working towards something so awesome that I bought myself a Christmas present related to PE and it was a Bathmate X30.

I am looking into the future with children eyes and PE has already helped me feel like I can do whatever I want, man.. If I can increase my penis size which I already did that means I can tackle any issue sex related or otherwise.

I fell in love with this and there is only a handfull of things that make me feel like PE does.

Comment

Working...
                              X