My new Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Log

Ok so i have been doing Pe in the passed and have been on and off with it. I have been constant a few years back and then stopped. Tried and stop. Have been doing it but did not keep a log but now Pe is for good and will keep a log.
    Here is my stats this morning
    Flaccid length is 4.5 inch
    Flaccid girth is 5 inches
    Bone pressed flaccid length is 6 inches
    Erect length is 6 inches
    Erect girth is 5 inches
    Bone pressed erect length is 7 inches

20/09/2018
    Did air pumping 20 min @ 6 ( morning)
    Used my extender for 3 hours ( will update the size of the extender soon)
    20 min bathmate ( evening)

Had a good flaccid hang girth

21/09/2018

Air pumping @ 20 min
    Used my extender @ 1hour
    Did not use my bathmate as i was away and came home late. Had a good hang with pumping.

Comment

22/09/2018

Air pumping 2 sets @ 20 min
      Extender 1 hour

Better flaccid hang EQ is better but not where it should be.

Comment

23/09/2018

Did 2 sets of air pumping @ 20 each. First set was @5 hg and second @ 9 hg. Good flaccid hang afterwards.

Comment

24/09/2018

Did 2 sets of air pumping @ 20 min each. First set was @5 hg and second set was @ 9 hg. Erection quality is better and had to blow a load. Tried to edge but was un successful.

Comment

25/09/2018

Air pumping 2 sets @20 min
            Flaccid hang was normal so i am considering to take a day off

26/09/2018

Day off

Comment

Originally posted by chirk View Post
              Ok so i have been doing Pe in the passed and have been on and off with it. I have been constant a few years back and then stopped. Tried and stop. Have been doing it but did not keep a log but now Pe is for good and will keep a log.
              I’m the same way. I’ve been doing pe for years off and on, sometimes more serious than others. I started a paper log back in August but decided to try digital starting a couple weeks ago to see if it helps me stay more involved and dedicated to pe.

Best of luck to you.
              Start: 9/23/2007
              BPEL: 5.9"
              BEG: 5.4"
              FL: 3"

Current:
              BPEL: 7"
              BPFSL: 7.2"
              BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

Comment

@ mailman it helps to keep a log here as their are a lot off members that read your log on here. Give advise and you sometimes make friends. I have a friend here now and we talk on WhatsApp and have been motivating each other. If it was not for him that is motivating me or visa versa i would have already stoped and start again. He know who he is.

Comment

27/09/2018

Air pumping 2 sets @ 20 min each.
                  First set @ 6 hg
                  Second set @ 9 hg.
                  It was one of these days that pumping did not go so well. My Ball's kept in the way and a few times i had to release pressure to get the sperm cords out as it gets sucked in. I wish that their is something i can do if this happens. Hope that i can get advise from fellow pumpers on how to avoid it from happening will see tomorrow if it is better

Comment

Working...
                  X