Time to break this plateau!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to break this plateau!

Soooo... after over 5 years of PE(mostly hanging) I have finally decided to start a log. I made some great gains in the first few years of my journey but as expected the gains began to slow and I knew I needed to work harder and longer if I wanted to continue to see further gains. This is where I fell short over the past 1 1/2 years. I am starting this log to keep myself motivated to work harder and hopefully inspire some who have hit a hard plateau to keep going.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

What stats did you start with and where are you now?
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

10,000+ posts later and this guy finally starts a progress log... see guys, it's never too late! Lol

Good luck and happy tuggin!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

thats some sick stats u got there, any tips?

Originally posted by hm42 View Post

Comment

So what went wrong?

1) I had two surgeries(one major, one minor) that put me on the sidelines for months.

2) Although I was dedicated otherwise I was not putting in the amount of time needed each day for someone at my stage of the game. The wall of diminishing returns has hit me hard and 40 minutes to an hour 5 days a week just in't going to cut it. Some of this was due to time constraints/life, some of it lack of motivation.

3) I was starting to have some discomfort and attachment problems with the Bib hanger at higher weights(normally 18 - 20 lbs or as high as 25 occasionally). This often cut my sessions short.

4) Switching over to the LG hanger. This I do not consider a problem; in fact it was a move that I have been very happy with. What slowed me down was the fact that it uses a vacuum rather than a compression method of attachment. Although my tunica and ligs were well conditioned to the higher weights my urethral opening(meatus) and glans were not. This put me back at square one having to start back up at 5 lbs and slowly work my way up in weight again.

5) Life(in a good way) You may have noticed that there are times that I disappear off the forums for 4 or 5 days at a time. My wife and I have a cabin up in the mountains that we go to frequently that is very remote. Cell phone service is spotty and data is non existent. Anyways, during our time up there I haven't been doing my hanging or any other form of PE. There have also been some of life's other pleasures that interfered with my hanging.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Following this one
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

It will be in my next post.

Comment

What has worked in the past.

I have hit a hanging plateau a couple of times that were difficult to break in the past. I tried adding in some manual stretching and even gave extending a shot once. The extender didn't work out for me for a few reasons and the basic manual stretching was doing nothing.

With a little more experiment I found that taking a break from hanging and starting up an intense bundle stretching routine kick started the gains again. I did this for about a month but would get lazy and bored with manual work and go back to the hands free method of hanging. I liked the freedom being able to multitask with hanging. The gains kept coming but eventually I would hit another plateau and go back to bundled stretching for a while.

Now when I say I hit a plateau it was for length only, the girth gains kept coming. When I started out my goal was for length only and never did any girth work and didn't track it. However it was quite obvious to me that I was getting thicker. I finally decided to measure after my wife pushed me off one time and told me I was splitting her in two. That didn't stop her, she immediately pulled me back in. I was surprised to see that I was 6 inches MEG. Apparently I'm an easy girth gainer.

Because I was an easy girth gainer and made it with hanging I ended up with a significant taper in the last inch or so of my penis. I believe this was due to using the Bib hanger for the first several years. There is a section of the tunica ahead of the attachment point of the Bib that is not stretched while hanging. The girth at the end of my shaft and glans were the same as when I started out. The LG hanger will stretch the entire length of the tunica. What has become very noticable since I switched over to the LG(I haven't measured it yet) is that I'm now gaining girt in the tapered section of my shaft and glans. It's to the point where I'm now having some difficulty inserting my penis to attach it.

My stats and goals:

Starting size June 2013
                BPEL 5.7
                MEG 4.7

At my peak
                BPEL 7.7
                MEG 6.1

Curently
                BPEL 7.5
                MEG 6.0

I lost size during my breaks due to surgeries and the work I have done since then has only been enough to maintain it.

Comment

How quickly did you see your gains.
                  ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                  Initial 1/5/18
                  results 9/10/18
                  BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

How quickly did you see your gains.
                    I gained my first 1 1/4 inches of BPEL in the first year. The other 3/4 inch took another 2 years. The girth I don't know for sure but i would say it was in less than 2 years

Comment

Cavalier,

What has your EQ been like? Has there been any progress in this area recently for you?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Cavalier,

What has your EQ been like? Has there been any progress in this area recently for you?
                        I originally joined this forum and started the manual exercising when I was searching for ways to help with my ED. The exercises did help but after seeing the unexpected gains I was making I became a little more focus on that. Yes I was a skeptic. My EQ has suffered at times. Some of it was due to overworking it and there were times were that old haunt of my ED anxiety effected it. It's been pretty good lately but there is always room for improvement. I need to devote more time for working on it but I still haven't decided what exercise or routine I'm going to do yet. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.
                        Cavalier
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Cavalier; 09-25-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                          I originally joined this forum and started the manual exercising when I was searching for ways to help with my ED. The exercises did help but after seeing the unexpected gains I was making I became a little more focus on that. Yes I was a skeptic. My EQ has suffered at times. Some of it was due to overworking it and there were times were that old haunt of my ED anxiety effected it. It's been pretty good lately but there is always room for improvement. I need to devote some time for working on it but I still haven't decided what exercise or routine I'm going to do yet. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.
                          Try what I have been doing.. Send me an email and I will send you the 411.. YOu were the first person I spoke to hear when I was so doubtful and I will gladly share with you what I have been doing that has shown big gains.
                          Initial 1/5/18
                          results 9/10/18
                          BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            Soooo... after over 5 years of PE(mostly hanging) I have finally decided to start a log.

About time!

Seriously...I'm subscribing so I can be an encouragment and I'm interested in your journey, dear friend!
                            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

The plan

Monday through Friday:

1 hour of hanging with a new twist.(explained below)
                              10 minutes pumping
                              5 minutes of intense stretching
                              10 minutes of pumping or edging depending on EQ.
                              8 hours wearing 3 girth bands

Saturday and Sunday:

1 hour hanging each day

The tools

Leluv air pump and a Harbor Freight vacuum pump with gauge.

LG hanger with the bundling arm attachments.

3 LG girth bands

Electric heating pad

My new hanging routine.

Hanging with short breaks of bundled stretching in between has worked well for me in the past. This time around I think that bundled hanging may help break this plateau. After giving it some thought I decided to go ahead and purchase the LG hanger with the bundle arms accessory. This also allowed me to increase the chamber bore size to accommodate my increased end of shaft/glans girth size. So here it is.

20 minutes of bundled to the left hanging

20 minutes of bundle to the right hanging

20 minute of fulcrum hanging.

My Disclaimer

If you are new to hanging or PE in general do not attempt what I am doing.

Bundled hanging is very advanced and you should have at least 6 months of hanging experience before trying it.

Cavalier
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Cavalier; 09-26-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X