Jolt428's progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolt428's progress log

Hello guys. I'm 23 years old and I have stumbled upon this wonderful, helpful community on monday. I have been trying various exercises which I found in the "start here guide", but today, 10/17.2018 has been my first serious PE session.
    I have started JP's 90 day routine, I hope it will work since I have seen plenty of positive feedback on it

I will probably be updating this thread every week

I am starting a progress log for myself and for anyone else who might be interested in my progress. My goal for now is an inch in both length and girth.

My current size :

4.7in / 12cm - EG ( erect gyrth ) all around the shaft
    5.9in / 15cm - EL

Thank you one again for all the information, positivity and help

Jello Jolt, I wish you dedication and persistence in your journey.
    Btw your EL is NBPEL or BPEL? For tracking purposes it is better to measure BPEL because it's more accurate to measure this one (less variables in the way).
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

Thank you for the good thoughts and the tip, petrpan. It was NBPEL, I'll take a look at my BPEL size as well next time. Thank you once again

Comment

10/23/2018. Today and yesterday are the first days of the week in which my penis actually feels sore after the exercises. I have finally figured out how to jelq properly. All of the exercises seem to have increased my erection quality quite a bit, I'm certain my penis feels stiffer, so to speak. No length or girth improvements so far, but that is to be expected

Will come back with more information next week

Comment

Working...
        X