X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youyouyo Extender Log

NOTE: THIS IS NOW A HANGING LOG

ORIGINAL

Hi, after lurking on here for a few months (and convincing myself it's not a scam) I decided to buy a Quick Extender Pro to upgrade my unit. My starting measurements were (5.50 BPEL x 5.25 MEG) I have been using the QEP for 4 weeks and my goal is to gain +.50 inches in BPEL and NBPEL by 6 months.

I will be updating the log once a month but I will be taking measurements every 2 months to hopefully see bigger gains.

NEW

After 285 Hours with the Quick Extender Pro, I gained about 3/16 of an inch in BPEL.
    I have since given up the extender and am moving on to Hanging with the LG Hanger. I will be updating the log every month.
    ===GAINS SUMMARY===

Quick Extender Pro Gains-----------------------------

Month 1

Hours Extended: 103.5
    BPEL Gains:1/16" (5.56 BPEL)

Month 2

Hours Extended: 135.4
    BPEL Gains:1/8" (5.69 BPEL)

================================================== ===========================
    TOTAL QEP HOURS: 239
    TOTAL QEP GAINS: 3/16"

================================================== ===========================

LG Hanger Gains---------------------------------------

Month 1

Weight Change: 2lbs --> 5lbs
    Hours Hung: 48.5
    BPEL Gains: 1/8" (5.81 BPEL)

Month 2

Weight Change: 5lbs --> 7lbs
    Hours Hung: 48.25
    BPEL Gains: 3/32" (5.90 BPEL)

Month 3

Weight Change: 7-->9lbs
    Hours Hung: less than before
    BPEL Gains: None

Updated Total Gains (so far)

BPEL: +.41" or 13/32"
    MEG: +.094" or 3/32" (discontinued)
    Total Time: 19 weeks
    yoyouyo989
    Last edited by yoyouyo989; 07-12-2019, 11:46 PM.
    BPEL Gains: +.41"

Started using the QEP the way it came, without adding any additional rods. I also decided to start jelqing for 10-15 minutes on a 1 day on/1 day off schedule. Will measure girth when I measure length.

Week 1----------------------
    Saturday-3
    Sunday-3
    Monday-/
    Tuesday-2.5
    Wednesday-2.5
    Thursday-3
    Friday-/
    =14
    Week 2----------------------
    Saturday-6 (+.50 cm rod)
    Sunday-4
    Monday-2 (+.50 cm rod)
    Tuesday-6
    Wednesday-1
    Thursday-6
    Friday-/
    =25
    Week 3----------------------
    Saturday-6
    Sunday-6
    Monday-/
    Tuesday-4
    Wednesday-5 (+.50 cm rod)
    Thursday-7
    Friday-6.5
    =34.5
    Week 4----------------------
    Saturday-/
    Sunday-6
    Monday-5
    Tuesday-7
    Wednesday-/
    Thursday-6 (+.50 cm rod)
    Friday-6
    =30
    --------------------------------------------
    TOTAL: 103.5 hours
    --------------------------------------------
    Notes
    - When I first bought my QEP I was extremely frustrated as it took me 2 weeks to figure out how to even use it. Being uncut made it even more difficult but eventually I figured it out by pulling back foreskin and adding gauze.
    - Adding the first 3 rods was okay, but I may have rushed the 4th rod. Before, I could comfortably wear it for about 2 hours before it got mildly irritating. Now, it starts to get a lot more painful about every 1 hour. I am wondering if this is how its supposed to feel each time I add a rod, or how do I know when to add a new one because at 3 rods it was pretty comfortable.
    yoyouyo989
    Last edited by yoyouyo989; 10-20-2018, 07:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Good call starting a log. Best wishes!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Month 2

Week 5----------------------
        Saturday-6
        Sunday-8
        Monday-/
        Tuesday-6
        Wednesday-8
        Thursday-8
        Friday-/
        =36
        Week 6----------------------
        Saturday-1 (+.50cm extension rod)
        Sunday-8
        Monday-2.66
        Tuesday-6
        Wednesday-.5
        Thursday-8
        Friday-7.25
        =33.4
        Week 7----------------------
        Saturday-6
        Sunday-7.25
        Monday-/
        Tuesday-8 (+.50cm extension rod)
        Wednesday-7.5
        Thursday-5
        Friday-/
        =33.75
        Week 8----------------------
        Saturday-8
        Sunday-8
        Monday-5.25
        Tuesday-7
        Wednesday-/
        Thursday-4
        Friday-/
        =32.25
        ------------------------------------------
        TOTAL: 135.4
        ------------------------------------------
        Notes
        -all is good except I decided to buy an LG hanger as I discovered that extending is too inconvenient for me. I pretty much have to use all the little time I have extending. As a result, when I'm not at work or school, I am sitting in a chair extending and I feel like I cant do anything or go anywhere because there is no time. I'm hoping that a hanging device will let me have more free time as I will only be using it for 2 hours a day rather then the current 6+ hours. When I start hanging I will post my final extending results and I will continue the log but as a hanging log.
        - I have just about reached my NBPEL length with the extender, so it is unfortunate I will not be continuing it because I'm pretty sure most gains come after your extender length reaches your NBPEL.

Comment

FINAL EXTENDING RESULTS

So after 285 Hours on my QEP (around 2 months), I have gained between 1/8 and 1/4 inch of BPEL. I will call it 3/16 of an inch in BPEL. I don't think it has anything to do with EQ since my EQ hasn't changed much. Luckily my LG Hanger came in today so I look forward to making and recording more gains!! I'll keep updating this log every now and then for hanging I still haven't decided when to measure.
          yoyouyo989
          Last edited by yoyouyo989; 01-30-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

UPDATE

Just wanted to update: I measured my girth after 3 months of what I think is quality jelqing, and I have made ZERO gains. It really sucks because my MEG is 5.25 and from what I read the ideal girth is 5.5+ and I am only a quarter of an inch away from that, so I really want to gain .25-.50 inches (putting me at 5.5-5.75 girth) which seems easy since it looks like a lot of guys have gained much more than that.

Since Jelqing isn't working, I have recently added Uli's to my routine. I do 6 reps of 40 second Uli's. I do that once in the morning and once at night. Hopefully I can gain that quarter inch with that.

Anyway, I have been using the LG Hanger for almost 2 weeks and so far so good. I am trying to hang for 2 hours a day and increase the weight by 1 lb every week. I'm currently at about 3 lbs. I have decided I will measure and update the log every 100 hours. So, I'll see you all in about 7 weeks.
            yoyouyo989
            Last edited by yoyouyo989; 02-09-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Update 2

So because i could tell i was growing, and the anticipation, I couldnt last the 100 hours to measure. Instead, I'll be updating once a month (around 50 hours).

Also, I really feel like the Uli's are working. i tried to do the toilet paper roll test and the results were different in about 2-3 weeks after Uli's. Usually i can fit most of it through the tube except at the very base it gets stuck, but recently I did it and it would get stuck more towards the middle shaft. Still a little lower then the middle but it is defenitely an improvement! It has only been 2-3 weeks and im seeing more progress with Uli's than 3 months of jelqing. I'll be taking girth measurements once a month as well.

Comment

Month 1 Hanging

Hours:
                Bpel Growth:
                about 1/8"

NOTES
                I started the LG Hanger at 2lbs and over the month I increased my weight to 5 lbs. In the beginning I was really feeling fatigue but recently it has slightly stopped, I think I need to increase the weight at a faster rate because I might be getting used to it.

I got a blister on some shaft skin under my glans (maybe because of the vacuum pulling the skin in???) and I was thinking about take a week off to let it heal then I thought "yeah f**k that" and I continued hanging as usual. I'm still alive and the blister is gone so it all worked out.

Really happy with the LG Hanger and cant wait for more gains. I have raised my expectations because of my success in the first month. I'm definitely gaining faster with hanging than extending and I am still using low weight. I now want to gain about 1/8" per month or 1/2" in 4 months. Wish me luck!

I'll be updating the my Uli girth gains in 2 weeks.
                yoyouyo989
                Last edited by yoyouyo989; 02-09-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Month 1 Girth

Results: .1" gain (less that 1/8" but more than 1/16"= 3/32")
                  New Girth: 5.25" --> 5.35"
                  Method: Uli's on a 3 day on/1 day off schedule. 1 set in the morning and 1 set at night for 6 reps each.

NOTEs
                  Definitely noticeable. Toilet paper roll is getting noticeably tighter.

.1" for 1 month is better than 0" for 3 months of jelqing.

Hoping to get the .25" gain in 2-3 months total. 1 month down.
                  yoyouyo989
                  Last edited by yoyouyo989; 02-09-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Update 3

So I took a week-long break because of this tiny blister I had on my glans that was progressively getting bigger. Long story short, a week turned into a month
                    so I have not done any form of PE for the last month, but now I'm back and I'm gunna stay as consistent as I was.

Also, I decided that I will put girth excercises on hold just because it is too much of a commitment combined with hanging. It only took me about 25 minutes a day in total (warmups included) but it was getting really annoying. Anyway, I know that Uli's definitely work for me so after I am satisfied with my length gains I will move onto a girth-only routine (maybe I'll do Clamping too)

I was about to finish my Month 2 length gains before I took my break so after I rack up a few more hours I will update it - probably in the next few days.

I was hanging at 7 lbs when I had my setback and today is my first day back and I am hanging comfortably at 4 lbs. I'm hoping to be back at 7 lbs in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Month 2 Hanging

Hours: 48.25
                      BPEL Growth: a little less than 1/8" but more than 1/16" ----> 3/32"

NOTES

Took a break, came back, thought it would take me 3 weeks to get to previous weight of 7lbs but I re-started at 4lbs and have been increasing weight by 1/2 lbs every session. Currently at 6 lbs, will be at 7lbs in 2 days. Hopefully by next month's update I will be at 10 lbs which I hear is where most gains happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X