X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy's Log

Introduction:

Hello all,

This is Satan69 and welcome to my progress log. So its been a while since I've been doing pe. I have a history of hypospadias which isn't problematic (apart from the problem that it left my dick small). This is a really great site with really great people always eager to help and support. So, before I go any further, cheers to all the members of this site!

I have had my fair share of experiences nevertheless in the sexual arena. It was only after an ex-girlfriend who blasted my confidence by making a socially conspicuous comment about my member that I thought maybe It'll be a while before I'm back in the game again. It's more about improvement than about not accepting. I just want that if I end up on bed with a bitch again, I'll hammer her hard. 'Nuff said about my sob story let's get to my routine.

I'm 18, turning 19 in two months. Indian origin dude. I smoke (gonna quit soon). Have been dormant physically (no puns intended) for a while but gonna hit the gym back again in a while.

Routine:

Main focus is on length now.

7 min warm up.
    200 jelqs (160 downward, 10 squeeze jelqs, 30 regular; done at 40-70% erection)---- 3 sec jelqs
    60 v jelqs (20x3)
    10 mins edging. (alternating ejaculating and not ejaculating )
    No cooldown.

One day on one day off for two weeks. This was the third workout for the week (Sat-Mon-Wed).

I'm gonna increment my jelqs by 10 each week for a total of 6 weeks before I break and repeat.

Supplements:

L-arginine 1000mg once a day.

My Starting Measurements:

Length: 3.8 INCHES BPEL

My current measurements:

Length: 4.3 Inches BPEL

My Target:

Length: 7 Inches BPEL
    Girth: 5 Inches MEG

PI's:

1.Wake up with a morning wood.
    2.Erections through-out the day.

Hit me up with your valuable insights and comments!

Peace!

So the PI's have been amazing this far. I got the hardest dick in a while yesterday and was pleased to measure another gain!!

MY NEW MEASUREMENTS:

4.5 INCHES BPEL
    3.9 INCHES MEG

I have made some changes to my routine as well (new week) the new routine looks as follows:

7 mins warmup
    1 min streching
    210 jelqs (170 downward, 10 squeeze jelqs, 30 regular; done at 40-70% erection)---- 3 sec jelqs
    60 v jelqs
    10 mins edging without ejaculation.
    2-5 mins ball massage

Ever since i stopped ejaculating after PE my dick feels fuller and pliable and mushy throughout the day and it feels good. I'm convinced one should not ejaculate after PE atleast for 6-7 hours.

Comment

Working...
    X