Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxEQ9x6 progress thread

Hi all,

I am a bit overdue to start this log however it should be a good tool to keep track of my PE activity so here we go.

First up a "lazy recap (partial cut and paste from my introduction post on my progress from May 12th 2018 to September 24th 2018:

PE Journey so far:

- Commenced with the basic JP90 program on May 12th 2018 (thanks and huge respect to the late, wonderful JonPop who clearly left a massive body of knowledge and sage advice in the forums)
    - Used the full original programme for about the first month including the kegels while performing the stretches until I came across some traffic indications that these should not be preformed due to injury risk(?) if I recall well
    - My PE work is "stealth" mode at present as I would like to pleasantly surprise my wife with gradual growth and for this reason the program has been quite "gappy" with breaks of up to a couple of weeks at times. For this reason I have maintained the standard reps for the excercises and considered that the classic JP90 should contain about 64 exercise days within the 90 day period (at the 5 on 2 off recommended frequency) and in the 4 months and 10 days since I started I have exercised on 59 days so I am close to the intended amount of exercise albeit in a slightly longer period
    - So far I have only sustained one slight "injury" that caused me to suspend exercise for a week or so. This was what felt like a strain to a ligament or other tissue on the top right side of my penis in the area at the base. I suspect that it was caused by excessive force during some regular wet jells when my EQ had got too high (I had this high EQ problem on occasion, not so much now that i am more experienced)
    - I use two rice socks for warm up and warm down as recommended in JP90 guidelines and spend 15 to 20 minutes edging post workout whenever possible (sometimes concluding in orgasm, other times not as I prefer to share these with my wife whenever possible)

Results to date:

- Erection quality much improved from early on in the program (impressively so to the extent that JP90 has already succeeded for my original goal - thanks again the legend JonPophttps://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png)
    - Additional benefits evident in stamina leading to longer more vigorous sex with my wife and more orgasms for her. This seemed to be due to getting used to more intense sensations during excercise and probably also related to edging and kegels.
    - Significantly fuller hang most of the time and sometimes impressively so. I was previously a grower and now seem to be on the way to being a shower.

Measurement summary:

Starting measurements 12 May 2018 (without cock ring), BPEL = 203 mm / 7.99", NBPEL = 180 mm / 7.09", MEG = 126 mm / 4.96", BEG = 124 mm / 4.88", HEG (Upper shaft) = 130 mm /5.12"

Measurement 9 June 2018 (WITH cock ring), BPEL = 208 mm / 8.19" NBPEL = 187 mm / 7.36, MEG = 134 mm / 5.27" BEG = 133mm / 5.23" HEG (Upper shaft) = 136 mm /5.35"

Measurement 4 July 2018 (WITH cock ring), BPEL = 208 mm / 8.19" NBPEL = 187 mm / 7.36, MEG = 134 mm / 5.27" BEG = 133mm / 5.23" HEG (Upper shaft) = 136 mm /5.35"

You should note that there is a difference in the process between the initial measurement and the subsequent two which is that I used a soft silicon cock ring to maintain the erection during measurements for the June and July measurements. For this reason the apparent size increase may simply be EQ related and in fact the validity of the subject measurements may be called into question if this the cock ring is skewing the measurements up. Either way I figured that the cock ring on was the easier way to measure as my penis seems to be nervous on measuring days (or disinterested perhaps).

In general, it appears to me that there has been a visual increase in girth particularly mid shaft and upper shaft areas and the veins are much more prominent when I am erect. I also noted a couple of ridges seem to have formed in the Tunica(?) which also add to the visual changes. One concern linked to this is that the JP90 excercises seem more likely to concentrate girth gains in the mid and upper shaft and this may exacerbate my existing slight "baseball bat" shape over time. I also have a slight curve to the left when erect however this has been relatively consistent since I was a teenager (perhaps slightly increased over time).

Next steps:

- I am currently exercising on a 3 on 1 off frequency which seems to be ok at my current level of conditioning so I have 5 days of exercise to complete to have completed the basic conditioning more or less. With this milestone within reach and without further obvious size increase evident recently I have added a small amount of air pumping into the routine during my last two sessions with apparently good results and positive PI impact
    - This pumping consists of 5 minutes duration to between 3" and 4" Hg timed and closely observed after each set of 30 V jelqs and actually seems to be making it easier to complete the 2nd and 3rd jelq sets as the shaft base is fuller after the pumping (hard to tell after only two sessions). At this low vacuum level I am not experiencing any discomfort and in fact quite enjoy the time in the tube as a break from the manual exercises.

To be continued.........

Sept 25 - Std JP90 + pump 3 sets of 5 min to 4"
    Sept 26 - Day off
    Sept 27 - Std JP90 + pump 3 sets of 5 min to 4"
    Sept 28 through Oct 1 - Days off due to lack of opportunity to train
    Oct 2 & 3 - Std JP90
    Oct 4 & 5 - Days off
    Oct 6 - Std JP90
    Oct 7 - Day off
    Oct 8 through 11 - Std JP90
    Oct 12 & 13 - Days off
    Oct 14, 15, 16 & 17 - Std JP90
    Oct 18, 19 & 20 - Days off

Oct 21 - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 200 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 140 v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 3 sets of 6 minutes air pumping to 4" pressure (between jelq sets).
    - 1 hr 20 min extending (proExtender at approx 300g tension in 4 sets).
    - 20 minutes edging.

Oct 22 - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 210 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 150 v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 3 sets of 6 minutes air pumping to 4" pressure (between jelq sets).
    - 20 min extending (proExtender at approx 400g tension).
    - 15 minutes edging.

Oct 23 - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 200 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 140 v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 3 sets of 6 minutes air pumping to 4.5" pressure (between jelq sets).
    - 20 minutes edging.

Oct 24 - 60 min extending (proExtender at approx 400g tension in 3 sets), 6 minutes pumping to 4"
    - 60 min extending (proExtender at approx 500g tension in 3 sets), 3 x 6 minutes pumping to 4.5"

Oct 25 - Day off

Oct 26 - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 210 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 150 v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 20 minutes edging.

Oct 27 - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 225wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 160v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 20 minutes edging.
    - 40 min extending at approx 500g tension in 2 sets

Oct 28 - 1 hr 20 min edging
    - Modified JP90 with std stretches to begin then 230 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 170 v jelqs (in 3 sets) and finishing with additional JP90 stretches with 20 seconds duration.
    - 10 minutes edging.
    - 30 min extending at approx 500g tension in 2 sets

Oct 29 & 30 - Days off

Oct 31 - 45 min extending at approx 400g tension in 3 sets (heat during extending from 2 rice socks)
    - 4 sets of 6 minutes air pumping to 4.5" pressure.

Nov 1 - Day off

Nov 2 - 1 hr 20 min extending at approx 800g tension in 4 sets (heat during extending from 2 rice socks)
    - 3 sets of 7 minutes air pumping to 4.5" pressure.
    - 10 minutes edging.

Nov 3 - Partial JP90 with 30 second stretches to begin then 130 wet jelqs (in 3 sets), 130 v jelqs (in 3 sets).

Comment

Nov 4 - 10 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
      - 2 hr 20 min extending at approx 800g in 4 sets of 35 min with heat from two rice socks
      - Air pumping, 3 x 7 minute sets at 4.5"
      - Edging for 10 minutes in the shower

Comment

Nov 5 - Extender routine day off (wk1 day 6).
        - It felt wrong to do no PE for the day so edged for 30 mins and did 60 kegels.

Comment

Nov 6 - Extender routine day off (wk1 day 7)
          - 1 hr 5 min edging only.

Comment

Nov 7 - Extender routine (wk 2 day 1)
            - 10 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
            - 3 hr 20 min extending at approx 800g in 4 sets of 50 min with additional heat from two rice socks for approx 75% of duration
            - BPFSL 216mm / 8.5" post workout

Comment

Nov 8 - Extender routine (wk 2 day 2)
              - 10 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
              - 3 hrs extending at approx 800g in 3 sets of 60 min with additional heat from two rice socks for approx 50% of duration (4 sets of 60 min planned, ran out of time unfortunately)
              - BPFSL 218mm / 8.58" post workout

Comment

Nov 9 ~ 11 - Extender routine 1 day off (wk1 day 3) plus additional 2 days off due lack of opportunity for extender use.

Comment

Nov 12 - No opportunity to extend today so performed 12 minute rice sock warm up and 3 pumping sets of 7 minutes to 4.5".
                  - BPFSL 218mm / 8.58" post pumping.

Comment

Nov 13 - Another difficult day to fit in extending / PE in general. Only managed the following:
                    - 5 minutes warm up in the shower
                    - JP90 stretching routine (30 sec stretches, helis and circle stretches)
                    - 25 minutes edging

Might have to consider an ADS device to address available time if this keeps up.

Comment

Nov 14 - 10 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
                      - 2 hrs extending at approx 900g in 2 sets of 60 min with additional heat from two rice socks for approx 75% of duration (4 sets of 60 min planned, ran out of time again unfortunately)
                      - 3 pumping sets of 7 min to 4.5"
                      - BPFSL measured at 220mm / 8.66" post workout

Comment

I noted a small increase in BPEL to 210mm / 8.27" when measuring this morning.

This is just 2 mm more than my previous BPEL "best" (208mm / 8.19") however it is encouraging given the lack of progress I have seen since my initial newbie / EQ gains during the first month of JP90. Time will tell if this is the new normal or just some temporary gains from last nights workout.

The measurement was without cock ring and was made out of curiosity as I have seen about 4 mm increase in BPFSL reasonably recently.

I also added up my extender time so far and the total to date is: 17h 35m

Comment

Nov 15 - 10 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
                          - 2 hrs extending at approx 900g in 1 set of 60 min and 2 sets of 30 min with additional heat from two rice socks for approx 75% of duration (3 sets of 60 min planned, ran out of time again unfortunately). Issue with strap reducing circulation to glans during the second set caused the split into 2 x 30 min sets.
                          - 3 pumping sets of 7 min to 4.5" interspersed with extending sets

Total extender hours: 19h 35m

Comment

Nov 16 - Great morning wood this morning despite short nights sleep of around 5 hours
                            - 2 hrs extending at approx 900g in 1 set of 60 min and 2 sets of approx 30 min with additional heat from two rice socks for approx 60% of duration (3 sets of 60 min planned, ran out of time again unfortunately). Issue with strap reducing circulation to glans during the second set caused the split into 2 x 30 min sets.
                            - 3 pumping sets of 7 min to 4.5" interspersed with extending sets

Total extender hours: 21h 35m

Comment

Nov 17 - New BPFSL best of 222mm / 8.74" tonight!
                              This was after:
                              - 12 minutes rice sock warm up followed by JP90 stretching routine with 30 sec stretches (includes helicopters and circle stretches)
                              - No extender use today due available time / privacy
                              - 3 pumping sets of 7 min to 4.5"
                              - While encouraging, only time will tell if the small BPFSL increase of 2mm is repeatable.

Comment

Working...
                              X