No announcement yet.

Diamond Cutter EQ - Tree Trunk Girth - DryOrgasm - Dicker Schwanz Progress 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Cutter EQ - Tree Trunk Girth - DryOrgasm - Dicker Schwanz Progress 2019

Diamond Cutter EQ - A diamond cutter is hard. Very hard. 100% - 10/10 EQ is the goal. Unwavering.

Tree Trunk Girth - A very strong base rooted in a strong, balanced and efficient Pelvic Floor. Thicker at the base to support the stem. Nice for Intercourse.

Tools & Techniques:
    Pump
    Clamp
    Hanger
    AM
    Kegels

Plan:
    Hanging with swinging weights to strengthen the base. Kegels during it.
    Pumping, heated along with milking the tube, to get the tissue going.
    Clamping, together with clamped bends and other clamped exercises, to open up the Tunica. Targeting the base.
    AM, to get the blood vessels going and penetrating the prior targeted tissues.

Kegel techniques, to strengthen and balance the Pelvic floor and achieve the ability to Dry Orgasm.
    25cm! Let's go!

Reserved for measurements and pictures.

edit; Dick pics not allowed(L O L!) Check my album.

Edit: 21.11.2018
    Measurements and pics.
    Not too proud with the pics quality but good to have some for reference.
    I feel like I could measure more during edging than in the morning-shower.
    I had to cut the measuring tape as it was too worn out. It starts at 122cm now. In pic 1 I show that 1 cm on it is 1cm on the ruler.
    No PE since 14 days. No heavy PE since 30+ days.

Length at BPEL 20,4 cm(8.02in.).
    I gained a bit there(0.2in.) which I measure since some months after doing AM 2.0. The gain is due to a bigger glans size.

Mid shaft girth at 13,7 cm(5.4in.).
    Right where I was at years ago. My goal was always to no gain much more MSEG cause I'm aiming for the Tree Trunk / Cone shape. Still interesting to see that all the temporary MSEG expansion I got during clamping for years(but seldom dedicated for months..) did give me no gains.

Below head(circ. scar) girth at 13,3 cm(5.2in).
    There I gained probably around 0.5in over the last 2 years. Some which I attribute to a lessening of a peyronies plaque right there.

Base girth at 14,6 cm(5.75in).
    I focused heavily with all PE since 2 years on my base girth. Glad that much of the temporary increases stuck around. When I clamped I did bends and other stuff focused on the base only. I always felt that clamping alone sitting idle was not effective and this proves it to me as my mseg stayed the same without any bends etc.

This is further down the base and it measures 15,2 cm(5.95in.) I don't like measuring there as it has a lot of skin with it. The above base measurement is more accurate to compare imo.
    DickerSchwanz
    Member of the Month Sept 2015
    Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 11-26-2018, 11:51 AM. Reason: smaller pics added
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Good to see you posting again.

Comment

Primer

Consistency is the #1 key to gains.
        The 2nd key is progression.
        The 3rd key is intensity.

The gains I got were achieved after many weeks or months of consistent progressive exercise at high intensity.
        I did a lot of PE with a lot of experience gained but no hard gains to show for.
        Temporary gains are easy to achieve but only the repetition at a good intensity will result in noticeable gains that stay.

After puberty the Penis is not really supposed to grow. All PE should be done with that in mind.
        The body will reverse temporary gains if they are not repeated and progressively repeated.
        Intensity is relative. What is too much for one dick is not enough for another dick.
        If your intensity is too low it's all for naught. If it's too high you enter dangerous injury territory.
        Injury is always bad. It halts progress, possibly looses you gains and at worst results in loss of function. Never go there.

Like with a lot of things the best way is somewhere down the middle wherever that might be...

Keep doing PE at an intensity below any injury potential while still going into territory that feels uncomfortable is my way for gains.
        A worked feeling where my dick has a reaction to the exercise is what I aim for. No discomfort no gain is true to me.
        If I reach a state that results in low EQ and/or other bad Physical Indicators I evaluate if I lower the intensity or even stop exercise for a day or several days.

Days off after no impact tend to render prior exercises useless. That's the biggest take away I have after 10 years of PE.
        That's why dogmatic "2on"/"1off" routines get useless after the newbie routine. "1off" could render the "2on" days into fancy wanking resetting the progression to zero.

Practically that means I should go on daily with high intensity until I notice adverse effects.
        A good day of PE is only a good day of PE if it is followed by another good day of PE.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Reserved for shortlinks to new measurements and milestones.
          Measurements 21.11.2018:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1547011
          BPFSL: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1548223

Primer on PE:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1547577
          My Pump and Hanger:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/128564-diamond-cutter-eq-tree-trunk-girth-dryorgasm-dicker-schwanz-progress-2019-a.html#post1548413

Photoshopped Goal Picture -Tree Trunk-:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1548819

Day1
          + Clamped pics.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1548354

Day2 - Starting to focus on Kegels.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1548564

Day 7... After a day off I'm back into training(which is CRUCIAL!)
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1549481
          More About days off and how they can be bad: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1549589

DickerSchwanz
          Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 11-28-2018, 07:34 AM. Reason: added link
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

edit: Dick pics not allowed. check my Album https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5617

BPFSL: 20,8 cm.(8.18in.)

Stayed over years the same. Never above 21cm.
            Also confirms the BPEL increase I measure is mostly due to fuller glans when erect.
            DickerSchwanz
            Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 11-26-2018, 11:50 AM.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

day1
              - Feeling fantastic! Loved how my dick looked and felt! Bursting Motivated!
              Need to keep that up for 6 more months at least. Lot's of days to come!

10 minutes Hanging 2,5 kg swinging in squat position. - Felt great. Good grip for the hanger and I loved how my base looked through the swinging.
              Got a semi erection for the last minutes and that felt even better at the base. Tree Trunk like.

10 minutes pumping milking the tube. 5-8 hg. Felt great.

20 minutes clamping. Some 10-30 second bends at the base. Felt great! Fantastic feeling. Some pics attached - will be great to compare in some months.

Measured 20,5 cm BPEL with the clamp on. That's interesting cause normally length is shorter and girth thicker during clamping. But if you compare the clamped BPEL with the unclamped BPEL above it's mostly the head that creates that length. Weeks of AM2.0 clearly "opened" the glans up. Was bigger than clamped months ago. I think the glans got 0,75cm bigger then clamped before. MASSIVE!
              Measured girth between mseg and base at 14 cm(5.5in). That part needs to be "filled in"as above and below is thicker.
              A bit further down I measured 14,5cm(5.7in) fully clamped. BEG was measured 15,3cm(6.02in).

Then ended the session with 15 minutes fast AM3.0(similar to edging). My dick heated up like crazy. Felt a bit of EQ drop and ended the session!
              Can't wait for tomorrow!
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

You think if one stops penis enlargement exercises the gains made will go away?

what were you when you started ten years ago?

so youre saying if you stopped you would go back to that. Theres a member here Ultimate Burrito hes satisfied with his gains and said any more would be greedy and stopped. he gained like two inches. so hes going to lose all his gains?

what kind of hang system do you use? what kind of pump?

On girth at the very bottom, with more skin, mines bigger too, I often wonder though if this goes into the females vagina.
                Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

- I was 6.5 x 5.2
                  - You can keep gains. Temporary gains go away if you stop your routine too early. Off day's can set you back to square one.
                  The penis tissue nr.1 aim is to get back to the initial condition. You have to keep the temporary expansion going for a long time until it manifests and is the new baseline size of the tissue.
                  I did a lot of good sessions but often stopped after 2-3 weeks or had too much off day's in-between. Basically wasted time. I always gained some when I did dedicated quality PE for months. My goal is to go on until my EQ get's a hard hit or I'm too sore to continue the next day. Only then I'll put in an off day.
                  I will check out what Burrito did.

-The skin adds to the dick but it's nothing like hard Penis tissue.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

For hanging I use a male hanger(was cheap from someone who didn't use it) that is fine for lower weights.

For pumping I use an elliptical thickwall tube. I think it's 2 1/4 x 2 3/4. Lot's of room in it.
                    I use a DIY silicone base the tube fits in perfectly that is lower towards pubic bone and higher towards the balls.
                    It seals nicely even at lower hg as the silicone nicely attaches to the skin and it keeps the balls out.
                    The shape compensates for the Penis angle/pelvic tilt to not have my dick straightened out in the tube hitting the walls.

It also has a lot of give and crunch time which enables me to "milk the tube".
                    Pressing the tube down lowers the the vacuum by 1-3 hg while pulling it out adds 1-2hg.
                    Doing that fast gives a good circulation of fresh blood and workout for the tissue. I can have 1-5hg pressure difference within a second by moving it up and down.
                    Attached Files
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Hey DickerSchwanz, I knew the name was familiar. Screw those guys over at the other forum. Good for nothin! I see you're still using angion methods. I plan on doing the same but I don't believe they will do much for the gains I am looking for. Instead I am going to start clamping and keep up with 3.0. Really focused on girth myself. Just wanted to stop by and say your log is impressive already. Best of luck!
                      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Hey
                        I always felt like I'm a member of the international PE community which isn't exclusive to 1 forum.
                        All forums have some strengths and weaknesses and all mods have a hard job. I think I gave some value to any forum I participated in.
                        I stand with the general point I made over there and it needed to be made after I didn't speak up for years.
                        I could've just left and not engaged and my outburst was not really towards specific people and I'm sorry to anyone upset about the way I did it.
                        Guys, please don't respond to this post and write a pm if you have any inquiries about the theme. PE only in this thread please.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
                          I see you're still using angion methods. I plan on doing the same but I don't believe they will do much for the gains I am looking for. Instead I am going to start clamping and keep up with 3.0. Really focused on girth myself. Just wanted to stop by and say your log is impressive already. Best of luck!
                          Thanks!
                          I got some head gains with AM 2.0. I still don't believe one can get easy shaft gains with the increase of blood circulation/sheer stress alone. At least not if you are already at a good EQ. With a lot of time, like hours everyday, invested it might happen though.
                          I think AM1-3 are great exercises to swap in for edging in any routine "filling in" the opened tissue created via other more intense exercises.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

DAY 2

Some morning wood. Some flushed flaccid all day. Good PI 's!

-Hanging swinging weights 10 minutes. Ok. holding reverse kegels all the time.

-Heated pumping 15 minutes. Milking the tube
                            Kegels inside the pump feel great and they get some resistance. Start kegel and pull on the pump. stabilize the kegel and then milk the tube. Hold for 20 - 40 seconds.
                            If I use the whole pumping for kegels I can get some mean strength.

-Clamping 15 minutes. Doing some fast bends this time.

-18 minutes AM 3.0. Generated some hardcore heat.

OK flaccid after.
                            Nice session. Let's keep it up!
                            oh and almost forgot,.. no ejaculation since 6 days. Good control over when to stop and hitting hard kegel holds if I get near it.
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 3

-Good Morning wood. Some big flaccid's through the day.

-10 minutes hanging swinging same weight. Holding Reverse kegels. Should use much further back attachment point. Felt some small sensation below glans. Stopped immediately.

-14 minutes pumping. A bit higher hg. Kegel holds felt great.
                              Holding a kegel without movement is easy. Holding it while milking the tube is much harder. I feel like movement might prepare me for kegel holds during intercourse. The goal would be a DO during intense intercourse without stopping. For that I will have to be able to do holds in different pelvic positions.

-12 minutes clamping. Didn't feel that good but I already start to have trouble closing thumb to Index finger.I remember that was much easier 6 months ago.
                              -12 minutes AM3 and 2. Couldn't generate much heat. This could be an early sign that I need some rest or cut back .I'm thinking I might cut the hanging or clamping for 1 day or do AM2 only.
                              Will add some of the great yoga and stretch exercises that members here talk about to get the PF in shape.

No ejaculation since 7 days. Had to use 2 times a strong kegel during AM to avoid ejac. Worked nicely.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X