HangHung's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HangHung's Log

Thought this would help keep me on track.

Current Measurements: 7BPEL x 6EG +/- 1/8" (for measurement error, it's just a good day for me, etc.)
    4-5.5 FL (I only believe in giving a range. There is no set flaccid length imo)

Equipment:
    Phallosan
    Hands
    Bib/LG (if hanging)
    PMP (coming soon)

So far my main weapon of choice is the phallosan which I've been implementing 10-12h a day, on deep red. Now what that really means when you're walking around, sitting down, getting up, and generally shaking the thing around throughout the day, who knows. Sometimes I check on it and it'll be in the yellow, or even green, depending on how much I've moved around. But let's just assume I'm at least on the line between yellow/red throughout the day, 10-12h. I'm gonna try for an overnight again at some point after two failed attempts, so we'll see how that goes. Total time so far? Eh, I'm gonna guess 75-80h, since I've been wearing it consistently around a week or so. Was pleasantly surprised on measuring that I was 1/8-1/4" larger (7.3-7.5") depending on EQ. Pretty cool, a nice little pick me up. But I know better than to post my "mad gainz" on the gains forum after such a small and potentially negligible "gain." I'll start to be a bit more optimistic when I'm consistently measuring past 7.5". Until then, it's extend, stretch, extend.

Routine:
    Phallosan usually 8am-8pm.
    8pm Jelq 20m + Stretch 20m
    -Stretching Routine: 10x 30s BTC; 10x 30s BTL; 5x LEFT/RIGHT 30s; 10x A-stretch 30s; 5x Tunica Tugs 30s
    9pm-11pm can optionally strap back into the phallosan before bed.
    11pm-8am - hopefully I can figure a way to work the phallosan into this time, but we'll see.

Further thoughts/rants on my routine:
    The times when I've really gained from PE, I was manually stretching, whereas I've yet to really book a gain from my inconsistent hanging. Now, I'm aware to make gains with hanging, you're looking at two hours minimum, and preferably 3-5h a day. Whereas I've seen guys make monster gains with about 20% of that in the form of a solid stretching routine for 30m-1h. It seems stretching can be insanely powerful when implemented properly, and it's extremely time effective. Down side is it is manual, so you've gotta have the energy for it day in and day out, and this can be a b**** and a half after a long day. Plus, I find grip is always an issue, and I just don't quite feel comfortable plastering my cock with talcum/baby powder, and subsequently inhaling said powder. I've actually heard guys on the forum complaining of pulmonary symptoms from doing exactly this...yikes. Potential workaround to this I've thought about could be hit it with the powder in another room, then subsequently work in my room for the stretching. But anyway, hanging I'm saving for a different time in my life when...well, when I've got more time to devote to it.

Future Routine:
    8am-9:30am PMP
    9:30am-12:30pm Phallosan
    12:30pm-8pm PMP (exc Wednesdays, which would be 4pm-8pm)
    Jelq 20m + Stretching 30m-1h
    9pm-11pm PMP optional
    Overnight - Phallosan?

The reason for the weirdness with my schedule is due to classes and what I feel would be appropriate given that the PMP can't be worn in public, or not as an extender at least. I may also totally switch to the PMP in lieu of the phallosan when out in public, if I find it to be equally comfortable, since that kit will come with a strap basically similar to the phallosan. I'll keep you guys posted on this.

Some Notes on My Phallosan Exp So Far:
    There's no denying the phallosan is the sh** when it comes to all day stretching, but I've got a few things I need to get off my chest:

1. They gotta work out some way to make it less noisy. This squeeeak creeeek nonsense is running up my blood pressure. If anyone's got any advices/mods for this issue, please bring them forth! I've tried tightening it up, oiling up the joints, even tried wearing tighter boxer-briefs (usually wear boxers) today (I know I know my sperm is gonna die - oh shush), but to no avail. I gotta figure something out for this. Pretty soon I may not be able to walk around. I'm basically only able to by virtue of the fact that whenever I'm in public there's enough noise to drown out the squeak/creeking of the device - thank god. But if I'm ever in a quiet scenario, I'd be the loudest person in the room. Ugh.

2. The problem of, you're basically capped out when you hit red and tighten the belt up to its max. The only way I can see to increase tension from here is to use some kind of bobby pin/closepin to cinch up the belt even more than it allows. I'll be trying this soon. But this is why I need a legit extender, like a PMP/X4/Jes. I need something to take me past that barrier to where I really feel a "stretch" all day. Not just "Oh, my penis isn't turtled. That's nice." Since I'm a hanger from way back, it takes some tug to get me there, and the phallosan doesn't quite have that. I've got high hopes for an extender, so we'll see how that goes to help me out with stretching throughout the day. I really like the idea of the PMP using vacuum like the phallosan, which imo is the best way to keep the penis comfy throughout the day. This noose/compression stuff just doesn't work as well for long term use. '

3. Ok I just wanted to give a cool little trick to those using this thing, who also happened to purchase any other devices like the LG requiring a silicone sleeve. Now, I'm not going to take credit for this idea, since I read it either here or thunders or hell maybe even MOS, but a guy mentioned to use the sleeve for the LG in lieu of the phallosan condoms and holy crap was that a game changer for me. The LG sleeve is comfortable and way more sturdy, not to mention your sleeves will no longer be dropping like flies, since I'm guessing the phallosan ones were literally made to break so you'd buy more. Anyway, just wanted to share that tidbit to fellow users. It's been super helpful for me, as I was on my last phallosan sleeve and totally freaking out that the minute I poked a hole I'd have to have days with no use due to having to order another. Not to mention the hole in the wallet...

And that's it for my wall of text. I promise I won't be as lengthy in future posts. It's only gonna be hours worked and what I did, for me, from here on out! Unless I have something further I need to discuss/ask about. Wish me luck!
    HangHung
    Last edited by HangHung; 11-30-2018, 03:32 PM.
    Current: 7x6
    Goal: 9x7

Holy shit that's a lot of time with the Phallosan. Do you get extremely sore from all that extending?

Comment

Originally posted by jakeycakey View Post
      Holy shit that's a lot of time with the Phallosan. Do you get extremely sore from all that extending?
      Actually not really. Well, scratch that, I'll get sore near the end of the set (8-10pm), but by the next day with a good night's sleep I'm good as new. The head can get a bit beat up if I stay in too long, though. So I'd say try to take it out every four hours. If I go 5+ it can get pretty white and looks unhappy. As far as I can tell, this is what you've gotta do with these ADS's. I don't generally see guys, except yourself, gaining with 3-5h sessions. All the big gainers I've seen use their devices 8-10+ hrs a day. And especially for myself, I can feel that this is necessary, as I don't really feel like "holy shit I need a break" until the very end of the day. This may be due to my dick being used to hanging. I'm not sure. I'd also note that there is quite a difference between the extending you do and the extending I'm currently doing. That is, your extender is giving you a pure tunica stretch (which is better), whereas the phallosan is also working on the ligs. So therefore I don't think it's any wonder that, in my case, I can go for longer with relatively little discomfort.

But a quick question for you: how are you finding the x4 in terms of comfort? Do you do your extending all in one big set, or do you break it up? Also, do you have any advice in terms of wrapping that would allow for longer sets?

Just wanna get this down before I forget, and I'll update it on Friday with the additional times.
      Monday: 8hrs (exam + class in the morning, and I don't like to wear during exams); No routine.
      Tuesday: 11hrs; Routine fulfilled
      Wednesday: Big day for me, I was strapped in 13hrs; Rested from routine.
      Thursday: 11hrs + routine
      Friday: 11hrs + routine

Total phallosan time this week: 54h
      Assuming 75h done so far, Total Phallosan Time: 129h

I just wanna note I will not typically be resting from my routine. I want to work up to 7d a week so I'm starting with an every other day kind of thing for probably a week or two and should be picking it up from there. As far as stretching is concerned, I believe you should at least do something every day, whether it's 5 mins of leftrightupdown or whatever.
      HangHung
      Last edited by HangHung; 11-30-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HangHung View Post
        Actually not really. Well, scratch that, I'll get sore near the end of the set (8-10pm), but by the next day with a good night's sleep I'm good as new. The head can get a bit beat up if I stay in too long, though. So I'd say try to take it out every four hours. If I go 5+ it can get pretty white and looks unhappy. As far as I can tell, this is what you've gotta do with these ADS's. I don't generally see guys, except yourself, gaining with 3-5h sessions. All the big gainers I've seen use their devices 8-10+ hrs a day. And especially for myself, I can feel that this is necessary, as I don't really feel like "holy shit I need a break" until the very end of the day. This may be due to my dick being used to hanging. I'm not sure. I'd also note that there is quite a difference between the extending you do and the extending I'm currently doing. That is, your extender is giving you a pure tunica stretch (which is better), whereas the phallosan is also working on the ligs. So therefore I don't think it's any wonder that, in my case, I can go for longer with relatively little discomfort.

But a quick question for you: how are you finding the x4 in terms of comfort? Do you do your extending all in one big set, or do you break it up? Also, do you have any advice in terms of wrapping that would allow for longer sets?

Just wanna get this down before I forget, and I'll update it on Friday with the additional times.
        Monday: 8hrs (exam + class in the morning, and I don't like to wear during exams); No routine.
        Tuesday: 11hrs; Routine fulfilled
        Wednesday: Big day for me, I was strapped in 13hrs; Rested from routine.
        Thursday: Will edit
        Friday: Will edit

I just wanna note I will not typically be resting from my routine. I want to work up to 7d a week so I'm starting with an every other day kind of thing for probably a week or two and should be picking it up from there. As far as stretching is concerned, I believe you should at least do something every day, whether it's 5 mins of leftrightupdown or whatever.
        I find the x4 to be of decent comfort. One problem though (likely with all extenders similar to the x4) the base ring can become very uncomfortable/ painful if worn too long, in the spot where it touches the bottom of your penis. This is likely due to the pressure that is focused on that area due to the stretching of the device. My solution is to fold up 2-3 pieces of toilet paper and place it on the part of the base ring that touches my penis. This provides a nice cushion.

I typically break up my extending into 1-hour long sets. This limits soreness and discomfort.

As for wrapping, not really sure how your extender works, but with extenders like the x4, you have to get a decent head swell in order for a good grip to be made. If you are having trouble with slippage, you can try some light jelqing before putting on the extender so your head swells up a good amount.

Comment

I find the x4 to be of decent comfort. One problem though (likely with all extenders similar to the x4) the base ring can become very uncomfortable/ painful if worn too long, in the spot where it touches the bottom of your penis. This is likely due to the pressure that is focused on that area due to the stretching of the device. My solution is to fold up 2-3 pieces of toilet paper and place it on the part of the base ring that touches my penis. This provides a nice cushion.
          Yeah man I was just thinking about this the other day. I have no idea why these companies don't encase the base in some kind of cushiony material. Would be so easy to do and would save the users a hell of a lot of annoyance.

As for wrapping, not really sure how your extender works, but with extenders like the x4, you have to get a decent head swell in order for a good grip to be made. If you are having trouble with slippage, you can try some light jelqing before putting on the extender so your head swells up a good amount.
          Yeah I heard of this. I actually didn't have issues with slippage. Just compression with the interim extender I bought, albeit I'm guessing this is because I tightened the screws too far. I've heard this complaint whenever too much tension is applied. It's just annoying because you know your cock can take the tension, but the poor old head can't. He was burning and turning a bit blue after just 10min. Ugh. I think I might have a workaround though. I'll discuss it below.

Comment

Ok. Week's done. All in all ~54h in my phallosan in the past 5 days. In the future, though, I'll be doing a 7 day update on either Fridays or Saturdays. Hopefully Fridays. A few things I need to talk about.

Routine Changes:
            When I go BTC, I certainly get a good stretch. But I recalled something DLD once said regarding what he calls "expressive stretching." Essentially this involves taking the penis by the root and attempting to "pull out" the base. It was a pretty interesting concept to me, and I'd been thinking about it a lot. The only opposing idea I've heard is Bib's counter-claim that base stretching is only stretching skin. Now, I'm not sure if this just has to do with the construction of his hanger (which I own, and it basically acts just as a hand with a tight grip would), but when I'm doing this type of stretching, I can feel the inner lig stretch. Now, no doubt about it, skin is coming along with that, but if you're grip is tight, you are pulling penis, not just skin. So this is something I wanted to implement into the BTC portion of my routine.

The other kind of slight change is the implementation of blasters to my A-stretches. Ok, so they're not an "official" blaster. I think DLD advocated for doing like 20 kegels or some crap like that between sets, which I think, while fine and well and good, would extend my routine out by another 10min or so, which I'd rather not do. So I'm basically just implementing his idea of the reverse kegel loosening the PC muscle. This is a strategy I implemented a couple years back and it was the only time I saw fast, measurable gains (~0.5in i, so I'm going at it again. Basically, you stretch to your limit, breathe in, reverse kegel to loosen the pc muscle, breathe out and stretcchhhh. You can get quite a bit farther with your stretch this way, and it makes the tunica scream on the A stretches. I also implemented this a bit on the BTC expressive stretching, but I wasn't as attentive to when I was doing it. So I think from now on I'll be using this "DLD PC relaxer" modification to all of my stretches. I think it will help all of them to achieve a maximum stretched length.

The Miracle Slider:
            Basically, this is a much cheaper replication of the SG/X4. 40 bucks on ebay. I saw another guy on here, I think ykm123 whose log I've read a while back and has a good rep, recommend this. And it's actually pretty damn good. Gives you the basics, and even goes as far as to give 10 inches of rods instead of 8 inches, which I always thought was a bit short for long term use. Anyway, not particularly trying to plug this device, since it's not what I'll be using long term. But the PMP can apparently take up to a month to ship - *ehem* which I'd never deal with if it wasn't such a well-made system - so I figured this would be a cheap and relatively quick way to grab an extender to use in the interim.

Now, I need to do some more experimentation, because on first use, yes, glans went cold within the first 10 mins (cue disappointing sound effect). But I attribute this to the fact I implemented too much tension (right up to my BPFSL), so I want to try lightening it up. There's also one more thing, and this is a pretty cool idea I had. Not sure if others have done the same. But check it out.

My Vacuum Extender Modification Idea:
            So I don't know about you guys, but my head has always done 10x better with vacuum devices. Whether it was the LG -- though I've got additional problems with that -- or the phallosan, my head responds really well to vacuum and can handle it for much longer periods. There's also no worry about cold glans/losing circulation, which is always going to be a fear with compression devices. I'm actually shocked, given that these are compression devices, that some of them advocate for overnight use. Holy crap. I can't even use my phallosan all night. But I digress.

The only current option for a vacuum extender, that I know of, is the PMP. But I thought, why can't I just modify a compression extender with a vacuum cap? Basically, I'll put the cap around the head, and the noose of the compression extender around the cap! The overall result: A cheap vacuum extender. Basically, all you need is a cheap extender like the miracle slider off ebay ($40), a silicone sleeve (check absilicone for a cheap one), and a vacuum cap (I've seen ones on ebay, absilicone might have some as well). For the cap, I just use my phallosan cap, which is nice because it comes with the little clip-on vacuum pump. So I'm going to try this today and report back to everyone. I'm really excited about this as a concept for 2 reasons:

1. I'll be able to go in the extender for longer.
            2. I'll likely be able to apply more tension than I otherwise would be able to with a compression extender.
            and I guess even 3. Overall it's just safer than clamping down on my cock in the typical compression extender fashion.

So yeah, I'll try this out today and report back. Wish me luck!
            HangHung
            Last edited by HangHung; 11-24-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Well that was interesting.

Vacuum Extender Session #1 Notes:
              Just booked my first vacuum extender session. Managed 90mins but it was becoming painful. Got a great stretch, though. I was right -- I can get a hell of a longer stretch with the vacuum mod as opposed to if I was to do sole compression. Reason being, if you stretch too far with compression, your glans will lose circulation within ~10mins. But that damn base digging against the skin...Other thing is, with my girth, there's pretty much no room for me to even get a slight chub in this thing. I hope the PMP isn't the same way. I need to think of a workaround for the base. Gonna start with vaseline on the dick + wrapping the base in blue tender tape usually used for hanging. Hoping the tape won't chafe, and I think it won't as that's kind of the whole point of it being "tender" tape. We'll see. I've got the phallosan on now and gonna strap in again after a half hour break. I'll update this post with further results.

Update: Ended up getting 4h of extending in by the end of the day. No significant issues. Another few hours with the phallosan as well. All in all I'll say I got ~12-13h of total time, with 4h of that being extending with the Miracle Slider. Not a bad device, but again, that damn girth. I'm getting a bit choked. Tender tape made things a bit better, but it doesn't change the fact that my cock just needs more room. Hoping the PMP is more adjustable/provides more space. Until then, I may limit my use of the MS to 4-6h. The other thing is it's a pain having to be confined to the home, basically sitting in one place. This is a bit tough for me, as I like to move around and go here/there. So it's a bit tougher to get done for me. But I'll have to suck it up and do what it takes to get this done.

Additional Unrelated Notes:
              As a side note, routine went well, and I'd been strapped into the phallosan ~6h prior. Only did a 10min jelq though, but it felt good. I was reading Memento's (from Thunders) old guide again today, and in it he talks about "relaxing into the stretch." I implemented this today along with DLD's PC relaxer method. It felt good, especially on BTC. A stretches were a bit weird. Initially I wasn't feeling a great stretch, but I think it was because I wasn't angling myself upward before fulcruming over my wrist. That made quite a difference in the last few minutes of stretching. So I'll be keeping that in mind.
              HangHung
              Last edited by HangHung; 11-25-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Pudendal's Phallosan Log
                Just wanted to share this review on the phallosan by pudendal several years back. He's very astute in his observations regarding the device. It's crazy to read because I'm experiencing virtually everything he describes in his notes down to a T. All the little problems from the thrombosed veins to the slight slippage issue to the line on the middle of the shaft etc. A particular point of interest is his analysis of the phallosan studies, showing that it actually takes ~1625hrs to achieve an inch in gain (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post724355), which is quite a bit more than the "1000 hour rule" many have been adhering to. It is actually no wonder, as this comes closer to the real life experiences I have seen in many phallosan logs. Come to think of it I actually read this log a while back, maybe a couple years ago. It's definitely a solid description of the phallosan experience, right down to the littlest details. I like how he knows his anatomy quite well. Might be an engineer or a doc. Then again, bib was very good with anatomy and he's a damn real estate agent, so who knows. Anyway, check it out if you guys are interested: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...te-review.html

An Injury?
                One more thing to add. I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but I have a guess. Basically, the phallosan can be pretty tough on the skin. So I kind of got this -- well, it's not a blister, but I guess I'd define it as a scrape? Essentially, some skin sloughed off in my mid shaft and it's quite painful on palpation. Not to worry, though, I'm still fine to strap in with no pain whatsoever. What I think happened is some of my shaft skin can get caught between the vacuum cup and the silicone that surrounds the cup. If this happens, it can be insanely painful after some time, so I always make sure to check all of my skin is where it should be i.e. either in the vacuum bell or contacting the silicone directly, but NOT sandwiched between the bell and the silicone. I can kind of pull down from the lower shaft below where the silicone is attached to the upper shaft in order to accomplish this. Conversely, you can pull down on the silicone itself, but I actually lost a tube this way -- it split it right open. So be careful with that. Anyway, just wanted to mention this for any of those that have had this issue or want to avoid it.

Routine
                I'll be updating regarding hours tomorrow. Routine has been going well. I actually started doing it in the morning after working out and this has actually been quite ideal. Really invigorates me for the day, and kind of just gets it out of the way so I don't have to stop in the middle of my day to do the routine. Plus, this opens the possibility to double up and do a morning-night thing. I'm really heavily considering this.

Some Notes on PIs

These have been...weird, to say the least. I always have bad turtling in the morning, but then again...it's almost December. I also don't wear at night, save for once, kind of by accident, during this week (hell yeah!). EQ has gone down, which more inexperienced guys tend to think is a bad PI, but more seasoned individuals know this is actually a good PI specifically with respect to stretching. Bib has also discussed this at length with hanging, so you can google his writings on that. So I was actually happy about the slightly lowered EQ, considering it shows my cock is responding. The other interesting PI is as follows: when I actually get going with the phallosan, and take myself out for a bathroom break, I'm hanging nice and long. There's no need to measure -- I'm quite visibly longer when I come out. Now, this isn't really any surprise, and I've heard this before. But it's just a positive PI I've been noticing particularly both yesterday and today that I wanted to note as well. In fact, just about 20 minutes ago after hitting the restroom I was really hanging low, where my head was quite a bit lower than my balls, and while totally flaccid. This was pretty cool to see, as my head never hangs this low unless I'm partially erect.

Measurement Weirdness
                Gotta get this down too. Measured yesterday barely over 7 -- maybe 7 1/8". But today it was like a whole new cock -- between 7 3/8" and 1/2". I want to note though yesterday my cock was cold as hell and turtling like an MF. I have the heat on today so this may be why it's also hanging and acting so differently. Temp is really a huge thing I think guys don't really consider with respect to how we respond. Especially guys of fairer complexion -- through porn and obviously my own personal experience with myself I've noticed we tend to have tighter packages all around, particularly in the cold. This may change with a significant amount of hanging, as I'm guessing it's just a matter of loosening the ligs to the point they can't tighten you up anymore. But my plan is to work on both the ligs and tunica with my stretching. I really just want to make the shaft bigger, and not necessarily focus so much on simply loosening it out of the vicegrip of the ligs. Of course both would be ideal, but the tunica seems to be where the significant gains are to be had, and those gains will not be limited by the ligs. They'll simply be added to the shaft. This is my thought process with respect to how I want to gain.

I'll check in tomorrow with my final hours and results for this week.
                HangHung
                Last edited by HangHung; 11-29-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Routine carried out on all days unless mentioned; also, no ejaculation unless mentioned. I kept my jelq time a bit lower -- around 10m. Predominant stretches were BTC, tunica tugs, and A-stretches. All very solid stretches. I would to start introducing bundles at some point when I up my time. Hoping to work up to a 30m stretch session by the end of December.

Saturday: 8h phallosan, 4h extender
                  Sunday: 12h phallosan
                  Monday: 20h as I managed to wear it to bed. Pretty sweet.
                  Tuesday: 12h phallosan + no routine (needed a rest) + ejac
                  Wednesday: 11h phallosan
                  Thursday: 10h phallosan
                  Friday: Jelq 20m + great stretch session + ejac, 11h phallosan

Total phallosan time for this week: 84h
                  Total phallosan time overall: 213h

Routine was carried out on all other days besides Tuesday, and I really only skipped that due to a particular situation that left me particularly tired that day. I'm also edging 20-30m afterward. Really helps round out the session. PIs looking pretty good, as previously mentioned. Excited to see how all of this pans out. Here's to another productive week upcoming.

One last thing:
                  Changed my starting measurement to 7BPEL. I think I was just very nicely fluffed at the time I measured 7.25, but a more modest measurement would be 7bpel, maybe 7 1/8. This mind you is when I'm cold with a meh EQ, so hopefully it's a reasonable starting point. I'd rather take my absolute lowest measurement than my absolute highest to compare, especially since I'm more likely to have a cold cock due to the weather when measuring in the future. In any case, anything less than a 0.5" gain is negligible, to me, since I plan to do this a long time. So hopefully it won't matter. When I start measuring consistently over 7.5, I'll know what I'm doing is working.
                  HangHung
                  Last edited by HangHung; 12-02-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

First day using the PMP extender

Fuck, it's comfortable. This head cap is really amazing. I don't feel a thing. I knew a vac extender was the way to go. It's also far superior to using a vacuum cap+noose, because it's got this hook-on mechanism that the noose extenders just don't compare to. See with the nooses, they'll wrap around the vacuum cap, but they'll slip when you get to a certain level of traction. This device doesn't have that issue. There's also screws for tension adjustment, so I'm pretty much in extending heaven. Finally. Can't wait to really break this baby in. A lottt of hours ahead. It also came with a belt to wear as an ADS, which I'll be testing out tomorrow. I think it's gonna be far better than the phallosan because the phallosan is more bulky and therefore harder to hide. I've basically been lucky that it's winter because I have to wear my jacket or a heavy sweater over it to comfortably know it's not sticking out. I don't think that's gonna be a problem, here. The cap is the size of what would be considered a "bigger" glans, so it's fine. Only thing is it's got this vacuum inlet on the end that kind of sticks out, but still it's far better than the clip-on vacuum pump that the phallosan has. So I think I'm gonna use this as my sole extending/ADS device, for now, and then keep the phallosan as a backup in case anything breaks. I'll report back with any details, but for now...so far, so good.

Comment

Awesome can’t wait until I get my penimaster pro as well. Good that you find it comfortable. I had a Androextender it was so uncomfortable I never used it. Did you buy the replacement parts for the PMP? Wondering how long they last for.

Comment

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
                        Awesome can’t wait until I get my penimaster pro as well. Good that you find it comfortable. I had a Androextender it was so uncomfortable I never used it. Did you buy the replacement parts for the PMP? Wondering how long they last for.
                        Nah, just the initial pro kit. I also may have spoken too soon. I was able to bang out 4.5h of PMP extension yesterday but man did it start to hurt. And it wasn't the base, it was the vacuum cap. It's weird because it was insanely comfortable initially. I'm worried maybe the cap is a little small for my glans, or that the vacuum I'm applying is too great. The problem, however, is that I need to apply enough vacuum to slip the head in, so I really can't apply any less than I am, otherwise I won't be able to slip the head into the chamber. Ugh. I tried again this morning wearing it as an ADS and again with intense pain starting at around 1.5h. I attempted another hour and was again in pain by the end and had to release the vac. Other thing I'd say to be careful about is how you release the vac. Do not release it immediately all at once. I did that last night and it felt like getting kicked in the glans. The vacuum spills out very fast, so you need to be extremely careful with slowly open the bleeder valve. This could save you some significant potential discomfort.

So yeah, I'm a bit pissed off. Not sure what I'm going to do, at this point. Since if I can't wear this thing for at least 2 hours at a time, it's basically useless to me. Then again, I had issues (albeit not this one) with the phallosan. Things I just had to find a workaround for, and fix. And now, I'm in for almost 300 hours with the phallosan. So who knows. Maybe I'll think of something.

The kit by the way came with what seem to be various sized...idk what they are, rings? Maybe those will help. I'll look into it and get back here. Something else I need to try is no lube, as I think it may be contributing to some level of slippage which may cause discomfort. Also, I could try lowering the tension during extending/ADSing. It seems the more tension I put on, the more stress there is on my glans. So maybe if I find a sweet spot with respect to tension, my glans will stay OK. I'll see how this goes.

Anyway, after this mornings 2.5h of pain, I basically slipped myself into the phallosan and have been comfortably ADSing the past 4h without so much as a bathroom break. I suppose this is why phallosan is considered the king of comfort. But I'll be god damned if PMP's design isn't the best, both in terms of efficacy and stealth. I need to figure a way to make this work...

Comment

Saturday Dec 1 - Friday Dec 7 Progress:

As always, the specified routine in the first post was carried out every day unless otherwised mentioned. Only difference being my stretch routine is now 15m. Seems to be all I can muster at this point. I stretch quite hard, so I become sore relatively quickly. It's mostly been BTC, BTL, tunica tugs, and A stretches. In the past few days, I've also taken to ejaculating post-jelq, before I stretch. Seems to work for me. Loads have been much larger/thicker than I'm used to. Could be that I've upped my calories a bit to a more normal level (I had been previously dieting up until thanksgiving). PIs have been good, with actually quite minimal turtling save for the cold mornings/post-workout. I got my PMP but had some issues for which you can refer to the post above. I'm still working on it, and I still have high hopes for what this device can do.

Overall, I feel fairly good about this week. Just wish my phallosan hours were a bit higher. I'd like to shoot for more like 12+ hours per day, and maybe some overnights. Let's see how this next week goes. Seems I'm due to hit 1000 hours in ~10 weeks. I'll stall measurements until then. Anything in the neighborhood of 7.5bpel would be amazing to see at that point. Here's hoping.

Saturday: 13h
                          Sunday: 11h
                          Monday: 10h
                          Tuesday: 10h
                          Wednesday: 9h
                          Thursday: 5.5h phallosan + 4.5h PMP extender
                          Friday: 2.5h PMP ADS + 15h phallosan (managed to get an overnighter)

Phallosan Hours This Week: 73.5h
                          Total PMP Extender Hours This Week: 4.5h
                          Total PMP ADS Hours This Week: 2.5h

Total Phallosan Hours Overall: 286.5h
                          Total PMP Extender Hours Overall: 4.5h
                          Total PMP ADS Hours Overall: 2.5h
                          Total Extending + ADS Hours: 293.5h

HangHung
                          Last edited by HangHung; 12-09-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

So I read through most of your journal. I read in your first post that you had squeaking issues.Not sure if you fixed it yet......but I had a coworker ask me if she could hear a squeak once and knew it was time to fix that issue. LOL! So for me, all I had to do was spray WD40 on the springs and the problem was solved. Not sure if that will help you in the future but that fixed it for me.
                            6/23/16 (Start)
                            BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                            3/31/22
                            BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
                            Monthly Goal - May 2022:
                            BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
                            Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

PMP ADS -- Round 2

Managed to bag an overnighter. I guess it was my fault for attempting to do too much tension previously. That gives me 2.5h of PMP + 15h phallosan. Had a good workout this morning and getting on with the day using the PMP ADS -- round 2. My strategy this time will be to lower the tension, as well. I'm hoping this will decrease stress on the glans and therefore make for a more productive and comfortable session. I also made sure that I added just enough vacuum with the balloon to get my head in. No more, no less. So we'll see how this goes. The limiting factor with the PMP does seem to be the glans, so you can't just take the traction to the max, unfortunately. It seems you really have to go gentle with the traction, at least at the start. This is fine, though, since even then I'm probably at the same amount of tension as I would be in the red zone with the phallosan. I like going purely off of feel, anyway. Basically, I'm just taking it to the point of a gentle stretch and then stopping there and strapping it in. I'm also using the PMP ADS as more of a belt. This is for a couple reasons:

1. The belt construction is far better for stealth.
                              2. If it falls off, it will not fall to the ground
                              3. There is not as much of a difference when sitting/standing as with a straight-down approach (just think about it, the tension is significantly reduced when you bend your legs if the ADS is wrapped around your ankle).
                              4. If I were to go straight down, that would involve more of the ligs, and I'd rather have more of a tunica stretch. So stretching left/right with a slight upward angle will be more tunica heavy. Again, straight up isn't as good of an option due to stealth. It would look like either you've got a hard on you're trying to hide, or that your belly button is a HUGE outie.

Comment

Working...
                              X