Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubah's PE Progress Log

Hello All,

This is my penis gains log. I saw a decline in my erection quality and penis size over the 3 years I spent in college. So I started PE in early December, 2009 with JP’s 90-Day Beginner program. I made promising gains, but stopped. I started again in mid-January, 2010, stopped once again on February 18, 2010, and have now resumed since mid-April 2010. I expect quick gains because I am trying to get back to my 100% erection level (8 inches long, 6 4/8 inches thick). Once I get past this, I expect gains to come slowly, but these will be real indications of growth.

Goal

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILengthIIIIIIIIGirthIIIIIIIIIIIIWidthIIIIIIIIIIHead (L)IIIIIIIHead (W)IIIIIEQ
    Target:IIIIIII 9 0/8”IIIIIIIII6 6/8”IIIIIIIIII2 4/8”IIIIIIIIII2 4/8”IIIIIIIIIIII3 0/8”IIIIIIIII10

Routine

I am currently on a self-designed beginner’s routine. Since I saw great results with JP’s routine, I will continue it when I have more time and privacy. I included the routine in the attached file named “exercise routine.png”.

Measuring

I measure length and width in 1/8 inch intervals using a ruler, and I measure erect girth in 1/8 inch intervals using a tape measure. I take several measurements, and do not measure during or after a session; I feel that my gains should reflect my naturally hard state.

I measure length bone-pressed, ruler parallel to the floor along the top of my penis. My penis has a sharp upward curve when erect, so I bend the ruler to follow the curve. Otherwise, I get inaccurate measurements.

I measure girth along the entire shaft, roughly at the base, middle, and behind the head. Since my penis is virtually of uniform girth, I do not take an average of the measurements.

Gains

Below are my measurements. I measure in 1/8” without reducing fractions to better show my measurements and gains.

DateIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILengthIIIIIIIIIGirthIIIIIIIIIIIIWidthIIIIIIIIIIHead (L)IIIIIIIHead (W)IIIIIEQ
    12-31-2006IIIIIIIIII8 0/8”IIIIIIIIII6 4/8”IIIIIIIIIII2 0/8”IIIIIIIIII????????IIIIIIIIIII????????IIIIIIIII10
    02-18-2010IIIIIIIIII8 2/8”IIIIIIIIII6 3/8”IIIIIIIIIII2 0/8”IIIIIIIIII????????IIIIIIIIIII????????IIIIIIIIII9

04-19-2010IIIIIIIIII7 7/8”IIIIIIIIII6 3/8”IIIIIIIIIII2 0/8”IIIIIIIIII1 4/8”IIIIIIIIIII1 4/8”IIIIIIIIIII7
    05-16-2010IIIIIIIIII7 7/8”IIIIIIIIII6 3/8”IIIIIIIIIII2 0/8”IIIIIIIIII1 5/8”IIIIIIIIIII1 4/8”IIIIIIIIIII8
    06-14-2010 IIIIIIIII7 7/8”IIIIIIIIII6 3/8”IIIIIIIIIII2 0/8”IIIIIIIIII1 5/8”IIIIIIIIIII1 4/8”IIIIIIIIIII8
    07-07-2010

Total Weeks of PE: 8

I will measure every 4 weeks, and update this post accordingly.
    Attached Files
    cubah
    Last edited by cubah; 06-24-2010, 10:37 PM.
    My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

wow mate, you have great starting stat's. Right now your main problem seams EQ. My advice is to devote yourself to some jelq and edgeing session and restore you EQ first.

Comment

Thanks Rocknrolla,

Yeah, I think that because I put on so much weight (70 lbs.) and haven't been active, my EQ has suffered horribly. Right now I do kegels and that seems to help. I am trying edging, but I can't last for the 15 mins!

Comment

Hello All,

I am pleased with my progress so far. The measurements in my initial posts don't reflect it, but I have gained length and girth. So far, I measure my penis in an erect state on a day that I do not do exercises. I get much larger after doing exercises, so it appears that I have not made any gains. But, I notice that my non-exercise size is getting closer to my exercise size.

I am also pleased with my stamina and EQ. I can last longer and control my ejaculation to some extent, and my EQ is about a 9 now.

I think edging plays a big role in sustaining gains. When I edge, I notice I stay bigger longer, and that when I get an erection later, it also tends to be larger. On days when I don't edge, the reverse is true.

My biggest gains nemises are: tight underwear and the inconvenience of allowing spontaneous erections. I recently got work, and I have to wear dress pants that I realize have a short crotch. I cannot wear boxers (which would let me hang low) because it looks unprofessional. So I wear boxer briefs. Because my flaccid now hangs about 5-6 inches, my penis gets squeezed, and I believe that cuts off some circulation. I am constantly re-adjusting it. Also, my balls are getting bigger (yay!) since I have been doing the testicle massage and get back into exercising. In addition to all that, I cannot allow myself to get spontaneous erections at work, so I must suppress them. I think the spontaneous erections help with the healing and building process, as well as stretching the penis out. I noticed greater gains and longer-lasting gains back when I was unemployed and welcomed spontaneous erections.

That's all for now. Next 4 weeks I will hopefully have more to report.

Comment

Lol, man you need to focus on keeping up with stuff. I was interested in seeing how your Ulistretch exercise, and the partial orgasm worked for you over the last 2 years.

Comment

@Airtight,

Yeah I was off the forums for a long time, and off PE as well. My life was so busy and I couldn't find the time or privacy. I am doing a new routine that I have seen gains from. I will post it in a little bit.

My size goals have changed though. I don't think I wanna be 9" anymore. I think I may stop at 8.5. I don't think most women can handle that length when you just let go and give them a good pounding

I have been keeping up with the partial orgasms though. Trust me they keep your erection up and train your body (and probably your mind) to keep going even if you ejaculate. So you don't have to worry about dry orgasms. Kegels are definitely the key. Check out this post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-your-car.html. My erections are getting super strong and I am lasting longer, ejaculating in greater volume, and MMOing since I started this type of Kegels routine.

Comment

Working...
            X