Leveling up to be the biggest playre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling up to be the biggest playre

Whassup everybody, this is just a progress log I wanted to create for myself to keep myself more accountable to my routine. I started PE back in mid September and maintained JP90 up until November and quit due to having a surgery (unrelated to my dick/PE). I'm refocused now, got my health in check and ready to get back into routine. I'm going to be following JP90 to the T with no if and or buts. Today marks the first day of my routine, I'm warming up with a heating pad right now as I type this. These measurements are freshly taken today:

December 10 2018

FL: 4.75"
    BPFL: 5.50"
    BPFSL: 7.00"
    NBPEL: 6.5"
    BPEL: 7.00"
    MEG: 5.10"
    BEG: 5.50"

Goals by December 10 2019
    FL: 5.25"
    BPFL: 6.00"
    BPFSL: 8.00"
    NBPEL: 7.00"
    BPEL: 7.50"
    MEG: 5.30"
    BEG: 5.70"

Lifetime Goal:

FL: 7.00"
    NBPEL: 9.00"
    EG: 6.5"
    bigplayre
    Member of the Month June 2019
    Last edited by bigplayre; 04-09-2019, 06:22 PM.

Woke up early today and decided I'm going to knockout my PE workout first thing in the morning. It's getting a little cold here so I warmed up for 20 minutes with my heating pad. When I got to my stretches I noticed my hands were still pretty cold and as I finished my workout my dick started getting colder too. Did my typical JP90 helicopters, stretches, wet jelqs, and v jelqs. Pretty good post workout flaccid hang can't complain. Today marks the end of my first week back, excited to see where I'll be later on.

Comment

Haven't logged for a while now still on the same bland JP90 routine. I'm going to be doing more research on hanging and might even go out and get the supplies for a captain wench.

Comment

Best of luck to you as you stretch toward your goals. Know that they are attainable as I started off with similar measurements. Steady, slow, don't rush, don't hurt yourself. You will get there. Thank you for sharing with the community.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
          Best of luck to you as you stretch toward your goals. Know that they are attainable as I started off with similar measurements. Steady, slow, don't rush, don't hurt yourself. You will get there. Thank you for sharing with the community.
          Hey man I appreciate it. It definitely gets a lil frustrating when you consistently do the work and the results are slim to none. But, from my experience with lifting weights/gaining muscle/losing fat I'm just going to chalk it up as progress being made that I can't see. Slowly adding up until I see a big change.

Comment

Been reading a lot more about hanging I want to really understand it all before having my own hanging device. I'm a guns blazing type so I think it's safer for me to know what I'm doing before I add that to my routine. Did my JP90 workout today, felt nice got some good stretches in and felt like I was stretching out further than I've been able to recently I think it's because of the cold weather. Noticed I didn't really have a longer flaccid hang like I do typically, but more of a girthy flaccid hang than usual. I noticed in my jelqs I was using a bit more force and was getting really plump, everything felt fine no injuries or pain felt great.

Comment

I'm a fan of quality devices. The Captains Wench can work, but isn't the greatest device for hanging. Pay attention and it will work fine for a while. If you choose to stick with hanging you will want a better device.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                I'm a fan of quality devices. The Captains Wench can work, but isn't the greatest device for hanging. Pay attention and it will work fine for a while. If you choose to stick with hanging you will want a better device.
                What are some hanging devices you recommend?

Comment

The LG Hanger is my favorite. Bib Hanger is great also, but I don't like compression as much as vacuum. Captains Wench was disappointing for me as I had a slippage issue and caused some rug burn. My fault, but still.

Comment

Check out hanging 101 and other threads about hanging. It is good foundational reading.

Comment

Today did a nice 20 min warm up with my heating pad really got a good wrap around and felt great and warmed up I usually just lay the pad on top of my dick at it doesn't do nearly as good of a job at warming me up. I did a good 20 minutes of edging before doing my JP90 routine then ended with another 30 minutes of edging along with some forced stretch holds. It felt really amazing I could feel a small little burn in the way I was pulling and with the other hand pulling my sack down because I'm also working on fixing my turkey neck. Overall great workout one of my better days.

Comment

Did a long warm up today same as I did yesterday. From now on going to be using that wrapping technique to get a better warm up. Did my JP90 finished the workout and edged for 30 minutes. At the end I was getting too close to the PONR and took my hands off and tried kegeling really hard, but the nut was too powerful lmao. Ended in an explosive mess, felt great though.

Comment

Missed my JP90 yesterday, had a WILD ass New Year. Went out to a club and popped bottles. I drank so much my body feels sore from it all. Had a girl come back with me that night and I was wild drunk, but I miraculously fucked her for about 4-5 hours. I was amazed, my dick was rock solid and my stamina was amazing I didn't feel the need to cum at all. She really stroked my ego hard when I took it out on her her eyes popped and she was begging me to stick it down her throat. I kept throating her and she threw up trying to fit it all in. Now she can't stop texting me she wants me so badly every text she tells me how horny I make her and how badly she wants me to fuck her. Anyways, today I really hydrated and ate a good steak and took some vitamins and supplements. Did my whole JP90 session, felt great I don't want to measure, but I definitely feel like I'm gaining as I keep going. This time around I think I'm going to measure once I finish the whole 3 months so around March. I'm really excited to see what stats I'm going to have by then.

Comment

Did my JP90 workout today. I'm feeling much bigger I can't wait to measure and see where I'm at. I promised myself I won't measure until I'm done with the 3 months, just thinking about what I'm going to be at makes me really excited.

Comment

Been a bit absent as of late, no reason in making excuses. I fell off my PE workouts hard and I hold myself accountable for it. I've been lazy and pathetic with my schedule, all of that changes this minute. I'm not sure if I want to go back to my 5 day JP90 or 2 days on 1 day off. Going to return to the 5 for now since I'm used to it and see if I want to switch later on.

Comment

Working...
                              X