Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better start my own journey.

Ok,
    so I took some measurements tonight after 2 weeks of using just the extender.

So far the results look promising.

But to be sure this works along with my newly started PE routine, I'm gunna be adding the mm's aswell.

BPEL 6.1/2" (164mm)
    MEG 5.1/2" (133mm)

I'm hoping I can get a more accurate sence of growth or fail.

Anyway. wish me luck.

Begin
    nbpel 5.1/2"
    eg 4.3/4"

current
    BPEL 6.1/2"(165mm) --> 7.0" (177mm)
    MEG 5.1/4" (133mm) --> (135mm)

Long term goal
    nbpel 10"
    eg 7"

Extender start: 22-4-10
    First PE Session: 4-5-10

Good luck mate !

keep pulling that dick

Comment

As 'just' says keep pulling, not too hard mind.
      And welcome to the forums.

Comment

ROFL @ justwannabebig.
        I plan too.
        first impressins seem to be working. but time will tell.
        Least i Have metallica biding my time :P

man there awesome.

gunna see them soon...

Begin
        nbpel 5.1/2"
        eg 4.3/4"

current

Long term goal
        nbpel 10"
        eg 7"

Comment

Well its over a week now and I must say im a little disappointed.
          I gained 5 MM lenght, but absolutely no girth at all. so i'm gunna re learn jelq and v-jelq and see where i stand this week.

I mean LOL, i gained length and im not happy, wtf is up with that?

Any way, back soon.

Oh on a different note, I dont suffer from PE but did want to last longer in the sack, and since all the kegel excersizes, i definatly have alot more control over my bodily functions. So thats +2 so far.

Begin
          nbpel 5.1/2"
          eg 4.3/4"

current

Long term goal
          nbpel 10"
          eg 7"

Comment

You gained 0.5cm in a week and you are not happy!? if you gained the sam amount of length for 5 weeks, that would be give you 1" gain! 0.5mm in a week is a lot, be happy

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Ok its been a month and a few things have cropped up (as usual in my position), but as I started my own journey for others to see, I felt it time to update.
              First things first.

My job:
              we had an incident at work 3 weeks back, a guy lost the end of his finger and being the senior first aid'er I had to deal with it, and I can tell you I was not prepared to see missing flesh and bones.
              Anyway, that kinda killed my journey for a week and a bit, everytime I tryed to PE, I imagined my dick coming off and a bone sticking out(obviously there isnt a bone, but my mind set was screwed up).

Anyway, finally got back into it, and not really wanting to go back to the beginners course, I tryed a few things of my own.
              I read some where that working on the edge of discomfort or tolerance(fatigue is maybe the word im after) was a great way to gain, so I decided, enough of the girth for now, lets concentrate on the length.
              So I started just doin stretching excersices, first I would shower(hot), plenty of water flow to warm up the area, then I'd start with JP stretches, but!
              Instead of doin all of it, I would do a round of stretches(very lightly) with out the heli shakes.
              Meaning, when I started the stretches, it was'nt even a stretch it was more of a pull him out of his shell(Go turtle power). All 5 directions and hold for 30 kegals each.
              left, right, straight out, straight up and then down. Usually it felt tender, but I wasnt stretching the shit out of it. anyway, did the first cycle and finished with a 20 count of heli shakes. After the first round he(or it which ever you prefer LOL) felt alot more maliable I guess is the word. So.......
              Now starts the session that counts, this time I repeat the process, but I pull to a point where its a solid pull but not painful and hold for 30 kegels. repeat in all 5 directions, backing off or adding more as I feel the difference in intencity.
              Then finish with another 20 count heli shakes.
              Then after alot of advise about less is more, I would strap on my Male Edge extender, but in a relaxed easy to wear state, meaning sometimes I wouldnt even feel a pull. Just kept extended.

So after weeks of doin this I think I have hit the key for my gains.(Hint there, "my gains" I'm not promoting what I do)
              And I have gained 8mm in length and 3mm in girth.

So hopefully if my signature is working again you will see I have gone from 6 1/2" to 7" Bone pressed in less than a month.
              Its friggin awesome, the best thing is ..... the Misses says holy fuck.... its not even like your dick any more, its like im fucking some one else.

Man I could not be happier, I am the biggest Sceptic that lives today and to see these changes has changed my life, thanks PEGym.

More post coming as I progress

*edit*
              PS. I forgot to mention I stopped wearing breifs and now 100% boxers, I love the feeling of freedom and hang, especially when you sit done and realize you need to move your dick LOL......
              henrytheeighth
              Last edited by henrytheeighth; 06-12-2010, 11:24 AM.

Begin
              nbpel 5.1/2"
              eg 4.3/4"

current

Long term goal
              nbpel 10"
              eg 7"

Comment