Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJN13's Progress Thread

Hi,

I've been lurking on these forums for a few years. I trained with BigAl for a bit and have also used the Bathmate and LG Hanger. Here's my log as I try to really hone in on my efforts:

Starting Stats:
    6.25x4.375 (December 2016)

Current Stats
    7.5x5.125 (December 2018)

Goal for 2019 (8.25x5.625)

3 month goal: 7.75x5.375
    6 month goal: 8x5.5
    12 month goal 8.25x5.625

Cheers to an awesome 2019!!!

Congrats on your results in the past 2 years.

Wish you an awesome 2019 as well.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Here's my current routine:

daily 20 Min Bathmate vacuvin mod in the morning:

4 times a week (MT, ThF) at night
      Clamped Squeezes (5 seconds each, adding 1 per session, started at 5 reps)
      LG Hanger (10.5 pounds, adding 3 minutes per session, started at 30 minutes)
      Starts and Stops 20 minutes
      ---------------------------------------

I have one more session tonight and then I'll take my first two week measurement tomorrow : ]
      A quick note about the LG hanger, I've found that I cannot immediately start with the full weight, so I start with 3lbs and add 2.5 pounds every couple of minutes after re-pumping the chamber. If anybody has had issues at higher weight, I would recommend doing this method. Also, adding gauze underneath the main wrap helps considerably.

Excited to see if more intense hanging, but less time commitment will yield some good results. It's pretty tough to stick to the recommended 2 hrs a day of hanging as listed in the instructions that come with the device. Although you can check email while hanging, it isn't like you can just go about your day normally while wearing the device ; ]

Happy gains 2019.

Comment

2 week measurements are in for this new routine and I've gained 18th of an inch in girth! This brings me to 7.5x5.25 (gains of 0x0.125). I think the gains are newbie clamping gains, so I doubt I'll gain every 2 weeks, but this is still exciting!

Comment

4 week measurements have been taken. No new gains (0x.125 for the year), but staying positive! I probably need to increase the intensity of my workout.

Comment

after a PE hiatus, I'll be posting more regular updates. I lost the 1/8th of an inch that I quickly gained at the beginning of the year : / However, I'm ready to focus on what's ahead and keep working towards my original 6 month and yearly goals.

Here was my routine for the past week.

Week of 4/14

Sunday
            28 clamped squeezes (5 seconds each)
            hanging 14.25 x 18 min (adding 5 pounds every 5 minutes until reaching desired weight)
            stop and starts 20 minutes

Monday
            29 clamped squeezes
            hanging 14.25 x 21 min
            stop and starts 20 minutes

Tuesday
            30 clamped squeezes
            hanging 14.25 x 24 min
            ballooning 20 minutes

Friday
            31 clamped squeezes
            hanging 14.25 x 27 min
            starts and stops 20 minutes

Comment

Week of 4/28

Monday
              32 clamped squeezes
              hanging 14.25x30 min
              starts and stops 20 min

Wednesday
              33 clamped squeezes
              hanging 15x15 min
              starts and stops 20 min

Thursday
              34 clamped squeezes
              hanging 15x18 min
              starts and stops 20 min

Friday
              35 clamped squeezes
              hanging 15x21 min
              starts and stops 20 min

Saturday
              36 clamped squeezes
              hanging 15x24 min
              starts and stops 20 min

no new gains, but back in the swing of things

Comment

Week of 5/5

Monday
                37 clamped squeezes
                hanging 15x27 min
                starts and stops 20 min

Tuesday
                38 clamped squeezes
                hanging 15x30 min
                starts and stops 20 min

Wednesday
                39 clamped squeezes
                hanging 16.25x18 min
                starts and stops 20 min

Friday
                40 clamped squeezes
                hanging 16.25x21 min
                starts and stops 20 min

Saturday
                41 clamped squeezes
                hanging 16.25x24 min
                starts and stops 20 min

no new gains

Comment

Week of 5/12

Sunday
                  42 clamped squeezes
                  hanging 16.25x27 min
                  starts and stops 20 min

Monday
                  43 clamped squeezes
                  hanging 16.25x30 min
                  starts and stops 20 min

Tuesday
                  44 clamped squeezes
                  starts and stops 20 min

Wednesday
                  50 clamped squeezes
                  starts and stops 20 min

Thursday
                  52 clamped squeezes
                  hanging 17.5x18 min
                  starts and stops 20 min

Friday
                  54 clamped squeezes
                  hanging 17.5x21 min
                  starts and stops 20 min

Saturday
                  56 clamped squeezes
                  hanging 17.5x24 min
                  starts and stops 20 min

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm back to using the LG and have accepted that my gains are going to come at a very slow rate. Onto marathon parts of PE : ] Also, I'm going to be a bit more honest about my size. MY BPEL is really 7.25, not 7.5 (this is if I push the ruler painfully far into my abdomen with 100% EQ).

So a quick synopsis of my gains in my PE journey. I gained .75" from manual exercises until starting the LG Hanger, then gained .25" before getting blisters in my first 6 months of use. After returning to manual exercises, I didn't gain, so I'm back to the long haul of the LG (but more cautiously).

My current routine is alternating between 3 hour long hang workouts: 1 heavy hang (15 lbs, adding 1 minute each 3rd session, starting at 10 minutes and working up to a full 30 minutes of the heavy weight, then dropping to 8lbs for the rest of the hour) 1 bundle hang (at 8 lbs) and 1 fulcrum hang (at 8 lbs). Every 3 workouts, I"m adding 1 minute to the "heavy" hang...

I also am starting each session with a warmup of 10 minutes of 8lbs, then 10 minutes of 10 lbs, then onto either a)heavy hang b) bundle or c) fulcrum. I think you really have to do this warmup to get the friction in the dome for higher weights. Once I reach 30 minutes of the heavy hang at 15lbs (approximately 90 hours of hanging), I will up the weights by 1.25 pounds in each category.

Only going to measure every 125 hours of hanging. So I'll be back in touch when I reach that hourly goal. Cheers to the post-newbie gains/marathon of PE.

Comment

so current size: 7.25x5...2016 I was 6.25x4.375. I'll let you know where I am after 125 hours in this triple rotation of heavy hang, fulcrum, and bundle hanging.

Comment

Today marks the 50 hour mark of hanging in the routine (tempted to measure) : ] Also am trying to be more diligent about using girth bands and doing a morning bathmate pump when I can.

Comment

100 hours of hanging logged

happy to report a gain of 1/8th inch in length and 1/8th inch in girth.

Still doing my triple rotation between a heavy hang (15 lbs), a bundle hang (8 lbs), and a fulcrum hang (8lbs). Will increase the weight for each session by 1 pound soon.

Cheers to the non-newbie gain-grind

Comment

2020 plan:

I haven't updated this in a while, but I have been hanging pretty consistently since my last post. I am almost at 7.5, but can only really say I'm still at 7.375x5.125. I have pics to show my progress though...

Anyway, I have been getting into the total man youtube channel and saw his progression for a maximally conditioned trainee. I've purchased a few devices for my routine for 2020, so will try to train up to this amount per session, twice a day.

1 hour hang with LG hanger (alternating between a "heavy" hang, a bundle hang, and a fulcrum hang each session)
                            10 minutes hand stretches
                            10 minutes clamping
                            15-20 minutes jelqing with jelq rollers (I purchased jar lifters from amazon and then ordered the power j gym rollers)
                            LG ADS as much as possible

I'm currently up to hanging 16 lbs for my "heavy" hang, and am at 9 lbs for my fulcrum and bundle hangs.
                            I had read somewhere that an inch of gain in PE is around 1000 of work, not merely use of an ADS. I have been logging my time in PE since I gained an inch, so I'm estimating that that inch took around 1000 hours. However, past 1000 hours is exactly the amount of time I have logged.

Here is a breakdown of how long I've spent on PE since that inch gain
                            (hang hours, hand stretch hours, jelq hours, clamp hours, ADS hours)
                            (134, 21.4, 7.25, 3.45, 74)

Not including the ADS hours I've spent about 1,166 hours on PE so far.
                            I had also read that at the current point in time, you can get up to about 50 percent of your original size. Given the inch=1000 hours, I'm going to try to achieve 2750 hours of active PE in my journey.

1,166/2750....i'm about 42 percent there.

Hope this helps anybody figure out long term goals.

Happy new year!

Comment

(hang hours, hand stretch hours, jelq hours, clamp hours, ADS hours)
                              (155, 25.25, 12.45, 7.2, 268)

1200/2750...i'm 43 percent there. currently hanging with 16 lbs, doing bundle and fulcrums at 9 lbs, and bundled fulcrums at 5lbs.

After an hour of a heavy hang, my next session will be bundled fulcrums (the 5lb weight). Then my next will be a bundled hour, then finally I will do a fulcrum hour before my next "heavy" hang.

Happy to announce I'm at 7.5x5.125...so I've made a 1/8th inch length gain. Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Working...
                              X