jjan progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjan progress log

Hi everyone, i will start this log to register my progress on 1 year of pe. I know pegym and penis exercises since 2012 (from a brazilian orkut group called "faloculturismo") but i decided to start it just now. My main obstacles in this journey are going to be ansiety and lack of patience to do the exercises and the routine everyday.
    So, these are the results from my first measurement.
    Girth: 5.1 INCH
    NBPEL: 5.1 INCH
    BPEL: 6,2 INCH.

My dream goal is 8x6 even knowning it is almost impossible for one year of pe.

I will be doing the way of the burrito and maybe add phallosan or some other extender in the future. I will also be focusing on loosing some weight (maybe 100lbs) so it may have some influence in the results (thats what i want to see).

I am actually doing the JP90 routine and added 10min of water pump in the end of the sessions.

First days was a little bit hard to do the jelqing cause of the lack of patience and ansiety, i am also struggling to perfect the technique. I will try to post here at least once a week and update how I am feeling about the workouts and progress.

Thanks for the attention.

another thing i am finding hard is to maintain the erection during jelqs, maybe its because my EQ is shit at the moment.

Comment

restarting it, i plan to add 10 jelq reps per day until i reach the 150 reps for jelqs and 90 for v jelq on jp90. this is the only way i will develop patience to do the workouts and overcome ansiety. Today i did 60 jelqs and 5 v jelqs, i know it will lead me to no results, but i plan to reach the 150 jelqs in 9 days. After i reach the 150 jelqs and the 90 v jelq i will add a extender few hours everyday, minimum 2 hours per day. lets see if the god of cosistency will bless me.

i will also start to do a few kegels in the office.

Comment

yesterday i did 70 jelqs and 20 v jelqs, today the goal is to make 80 jelqs and 30 v jelqs... making progress slowly and developing patience... i just love the post workout pump 😅

Comment

Alright, 80 jelqs today and 40 v jelqs. today i reached a really nice pump, i have been on **** diet and fasting this week, i wanna see how nutrition can affect pe gains. ive been eating lots of protein, taking creatine, vitamins and zma. I am asking myself how do i count 1 rep of jelq, is one rep the movement with both hands or 1 rep is the movement of each hand ? well, i am counting both hands cause its better to do more than less if i am making any mistakes...

Comment

Nice, today i did 90 jelqs and 45 v jelqs. i had so much blood on my penis that i could feel it moving backwards between each jelq. I am feeling my skin a little bit hurt, hope it recovers for tomorrow session.

Comment

100 jelqs today and 50 v jelqs. slowly building patience to do the full workout. It is still hard to keep EQ during the jelqs... I am keeping A LOT of blood on the top of the penis and I keep pushing more blood forward. The erection at night is really cool, i feel my dick harder and bigger, cant wait until the end of the year

Comment

did 120 jelqs and 60 v jelqs today after 2 days of rest. i am feeling very tired lately, it was a struggle to do the workout today. I am thinking about changing soap to vaseline as lube, i am feeling that the skin on the base of my penis is getting hurt.

Comment

Working...
                X