Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Tones Log

Week-01 Blog

My second week complete, trying to get my self into a routine, like clock work, when I get home from work, straight into Jelqing, well not right away

Basic warm up and stretching of penis, before starting, Jelqing for the next 5 days, and then rest my self for 2 days; for the fist 5 days, 20 min's per day

Now moving on to the second week, and feel I can pick up the pace, and Jelq for a longer time, 30 Min's, definitely noticing a difference in the feel of my penis, did this for 5 days, and then rest for 2 days

Trying out a combination of oils and creams, and at the moment using a mixture of Vaseline Intensive Care, aloe soothe & Dema V10 rescue oil. Usually heat both of them up on the radiator, before applying them both hot, and begin to Jelq, finding from this ending up with a smooth cock

Aiming to try other creams and oils, and see how they perform, for instance, the Vaseline smells nice; last week had used Baby Massaging oil, thought it would be perfect, not so

Week-02 Blog

First 2-3 weeks of Jelq’s done, now felt it time to add and increase exercises, plus make myself a program which I can follow

So using excel, created a chart, and added a few new exercises, so currently was just doing Jelq’s, so now began to add, V-Jelq, Horse squeeze, Edging, Traction

So on my 3rd week, decided to up the amount of time Jelqing from 20/30 min to 60 min’s, but decided to let my penis tell me, if I was doing to much, was there any pain

Over 5 days maintained Jelqing for 60 min’s, plus some V-Jelq, and at the end of Jelqing; traction wrapped my penis for 90 min’s at a time. After removing the traction, basic stretching, which I then followed by 20-30 min’s of edging

By the end of the week, progress on to my resting period, where resting my penis for 5 days. Some muscular pain, but this is only to be expected as my penis heals

Now beginning to notice subtle changes, like my penis is more fuller and holds its flaccid state, more than ever before, so really liking what I see

Oils for Jelqing, tried a new product, plus found my self a bargain, poundland are selling Dema V10 rescue oil, which normally sells for £3-4, so getting it for £1, its a bargain of a price. Nivea Cherry Blossom lotion decide to give this a go, and was on offer in my work place, on sale for £2, insted of £5

Took some measurements, and logged them for checking later on next month to see if any improvements in length or girth

Comment

Working...
    X