Quick Extender Pro Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Extender Pro Log

I’m putting this here to inspire as this shit works!

I started at BPEL 5.75. Not horrible but I’m Italian with boat loads of testosterone . Let’s see what I’m capable of. I was a very skeptical person about pe. But I read a news article about extenders and started looking into the theory and science and it made a ton of sense. I read “The Ultimate Burrito’s” posts and got inspired. Figured this was the path of least resistance.

I started by turning on Netflix since I knew I had to sit for hours at a time. I chose Madmen and began my journey....

I only can wear this 4 hours at a time due to work and family so I followed the directions which are in my opinion very “safe”. I noticed the device was comfortable for about 1.5 hrs to two hours at a time. I wear it facing up as this is more comfortable. I will take my pajamas down when I’m sure the family is asleep and point it up from time to time to get a better stretch. After two hours I take it off and massage and put it back on. A side note Madmen causes constant boners so it may not have been the best choice for a show while PEing. .

Skip forward and I have noticed some trends. The first month the penis is getting used to the device and the tissues really have to adapt. I used an over the counter cortisone cream for the irritation and it would alleviate by the following night.

As as the weeks went on I discovered for me by the end of the first week when addinng rods .25 at a time my penis would exhibit the following trends:
    the first night is hell. At the end of the two hours my penis is burning near the glands. This is always temporary. When I put it on I am comfortable again. By the third night after the second month there is no more discomfort.

I usually add .25 inch rod on a Monday and wear this till the following Sunday. By the end of the week the base is loose against my fat pad and it feels less effective so the next Monday I add another .25 rod. I seem to be able to do this consistently every week so far. The directions recommend two weeks before one adds at the rate I wear he device but I think at least for me that is a waste. Maybe other people will have to wait the two weeks for the 56 hrs but I seem to be okay at half the time. So I’m going more by feel than anything else.

I find that the penis gets too sore under the glans by the third day so I take the 4th day off and by the fifth day with that rest it is so much easier to put the device on. It seems that the penis tries to retract a little bit while it is growing more tissue. But one day does it for me so it’s back to wearing the device. After the day of rest the penis seems lengthened. So that is the pattern I use.

I should mention that that one day I added a .25 rod I got up from the chair leaning forward too much and felt a sharp pain under the glans on the top. I had given myself a little circular tear or sore so be careful sitting up when adding length. It took 5 days to heal. But I was able to start where I left off so the penis doesn’t try to shrink right away at least.

Now on what I do is stretch my flaccid penis right left up and down for ten seconds and then put the device on.

At at one month I notice a great difference in my flaccid hang. i haven’t really measured this as it’s the erect size I care about. I have noticed that my flaccid stretch length is about what a good EQ attains when measuring so there is almost a direct relationship between the two.

I am at three months now and my penis is growing even faster. There is a beginning of a bulge under my pants and when wearing briefs it’s looking like I’m starting to pack a surprise.

Size log: fat pad ~.5 inch

12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25. b
    01/10/19 BPEL. 6.25. MEG. 5.25
    02/05/19 BPEL. 6.25. MEG. 5.25
    03/10/19 BPEL. 6.44. MEG. 5.25
    04/10/19 BPEL. 6.63. MEG. 5.25
    05/13/19 BPEL. 6.63. MEG. 5.25
    05/19/19 BPEL. 6.75. MEG. 5.25
    06/10/19 BPEL. 6.75. MEG. 5.25
    07/09/19 BPEL. 6.93. MEG. 5.25
    08/11/19 BPEL. 7.0. MEG. 5.25
    10/23/19 BPEL. 7.125 MEG.5.25
    02/09/20 BPEL. 7.25 MEG. 5.5
    11/05/20 BPEL. 7.50 MEG 5.5
    Hailtotheburrito
    Last edited by Hailtotheburrito; 11-05-2020, 08:36 PM.
    Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
    Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

The other night I had sex with the wife. I watched her going down on me and she stopped for a sec and looked at it like something was up. Although I didn’t say anything she definitely made a kind of mental note about it. I have an upwards curve and during missionary I could feel I’m hitting some soft tissue I couldn’t feel before in her vagina. She felt very different to me and it freaked me out a bit. Now my penis may be more sensitive from PEing but that is under the glans. I felt the tip hitting something soft in there. She came a little easier as well. Sometimes she would ask me to put a pillow under her for better penetration. But this time she said she was really enjoying me and didn’t want one. Very encouraging . I didn’t hit her cervix or anything but at this rate I have a feeling in a couple months I will be.

I should note note that I am the first man to ever make her cum. I have literally made her cum 6 times with my dick alone in one session (in my mid twenties before kids) so I’m doing this extender work just because I can. Sort of like when I tuned my Golf R. It was fine from the factory but why not . Also in our previous conversations while dating of course I had to hear how one of her boyfriends had the “biggest dicks she ever saw.” She couldn’t cum with him though. Even when I first dated her she had to use a vibrator to get off as that is what she was used to doing.
    Now being the male I am I want to be the biggest along with being the best she has ever had. That’s one of the reasons I am doing this. If possible I like to be the best at anything I do. Also I have a bit of a cocky attitude with the ladies and I might as well have the dick to go with it.

I should note that I never had issues getting girls off in the past. Making my dick larger is mainly for the fun of it and for over all confidence.

My my long term goal would be that magical 8 by 6 inch girth that seems to be the ideal dick the research shows.
    Hailtotheburrito
    Last edited by Hailtotheburrito; 02-05-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

On Sunday I added another .25 rod. Got three nights at 4 hrs, 3 and 3hrs respectively. It wasn’t too bad on me. It seems after the three month mark things do get pretty well conditioned. I would agree with what others have noticed. Unfortunately or fortunately I had a trip planned with the wife to the Dominican Republic for 6 nights and I will have to take a break.
      Tonight I gave her a real good time. Got her off in 69 and then proceeded to missionary for the second orgasm. Again I felt like I was hitting the soft tissue in the back of her vagina. This time I could tell I was able feel pressure back against the tip. I have an upwards curve so I can’t tell if I’m above her cervix but there were times during the thrust that I couldn’t push it in anymore. She responded beautifully. I could also tell when thrusting I had to move much further in and out which was a cool feeling as well. The kicker came during doggy. I have never hit her cervix like I did tonight and she dropped a “your really hitting my cervix Jesus C. “. That put the biggest smile on my face she was so into it. Then after sex she started talking about how thick and big I am and honestly she never really talked like this before. She would often say how satisfied she was with the sex but never commented on how big I am. I just want to thank all of you everything is turning out great.
      I can’t recommend the quick extender enough! Thanks UltimateBurrito!

Comment

I messed up my sig by the way. That last measurement was taken on 2/5/2019. Not the 10th. I will fix it when I get along le time with the iPad. This site account functions are not available on the mobile site. I am not psychic

Comment

Back home again from the D.R. Happy to say that there were not any losses at all. If anything like when I take some time off the penis slips into the extender easier. Taking breaks it seems to really help with the new tissue growth. I put the extender on for 3.25 hrs last night as I was tired from all the traveling. Had to really motivate myself.
          we’ll see how this weekend goes and hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday next week I will be able to add another .25 inch rod.

So to sum up the wife def seemed to be responding to my efforts. She def feels different to me and I def have to move more when thrusting so everything is looking good. No broken parts yet. There maybe is slight less sensation beneath the glands but I read this is common and the sensitivity returns eventually. If not then at least it helps me last longer.
          Hailtotheburrito
          Last edited by Hailtotheburrito; 02-14-2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: can’t type worth shit on an iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
            Back home again from the D.R. Happy to say that there were not any losses at all. If anything like when I take some time off the penis slips into the extender easier. Taking breaks it seems to really help with the new tissue growth. I put the extender on for 3.25 hrs last night as I was tired from all the traveling. Had to really motivate myself.
            we’ll see how this weekend goes and hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday next week I will be able to add another .25 inch rod.

So to sum up the wife def seemed to be responding to my efforts. She def feels different to me and I def have to move more when thrusting so everything is looking good. No broken parts yet. There maybe is slight less sensation beneath the glands but I read this is common and the sensitivity returns eventually. If not then at least it helps me last longer.
            Congrats man keep it up! Im just coming to the end of week three of me using this device! feel the exact same as you towards 1.5 / 2 hr mark feel like tug! Was wondering what type of breaks you taking as I take 20 mins after each set. I am starting with roughly same stats as you. I have stated a thread however waiting to hit end of first month to update my progress im putting in 8 hrs daily. occasionally there are days I am taking longer breaks then I should which isn't good but my daily life around work gets hectic.
            Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by dellboy28 View Post
              Congrats man keep it up! Im just coming to the end of week three of me using this device! feel the exact same as you towards 1.5 / 2 hr mark feel like tug! Was wondering what type of breaks you taking as I take 20 mins after each set. I am starting with roughly same stats as you. I have stated a thread however waiting to hit end of first month to update my progress im putting in 8 hrs daily. occasionally there are days I am taking longer breaks then I should which isn't good but my daily life around work gets hectic.
              Thank you. Good luck on your journey. I take just a few minutes break at the two hr mark if I can make it. I just massage until it stops hurting. Usually a couple minutes. Making sure the blood is exchanged. Then I slap it back on for another two and call it a night. I don’t have all day so I can’t take very long breaks therfore at most my breaks are like 5 minutes. Later in the week as you gain length, it’s much less sensitive. After 3 months you’ll notice over all it’s easier too. I am not quite at the three month mark yet but I can see the trend heading that way.
              Hailtotheburrito
              Last edited by Hailtotheburrito; 02-15-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I am in day three this week. Another 4 hrs logged. Over all it’s been 5 days with the new rod and the base of the device is starting to have some play again. It’s not so tight and I can move it up and down about the length of another rod. That’s about as scientific as I get before I add another . So probably I will rest and heal tomorrow and see how it feels Sunday. If it’s still pretty loose I will add another rod then or Monday. It’s still hard to believe this is working. I should have done a before pic because I think I am suffering from some dysmorphia. I can visually see when I hold my erect penis that it’s larger but I am not impressed. Can’t wait to add another rod. I think when I hit 7 BPEL. I will have to concede this is real. I think what is going to matter most to me is the NBPEL. When that is 7.5 my dysphoria will have to go away. But then I’m going to want that magic 8 anyway .
                I plan to use a bathmate when I’m done with my length gains and shift to girth.
                I just haven’t read anything conclusive here about permanent gains in girth with this method. Anyone who has achieved this please feel free to chime in.
                Also some one here said the quick Ext pro will give girth over time as well. And everyone seems to agree that girth comes slower so we will see. As of now I don’t see any gains. March is around the corner though and time is flying by!

Comment

Also it’s good that girth does not come quickly with this device. If there is any blood at all in my penis when I attempt to put it on there is not much room in the base for me. I am 5.25 inches erect girth so if I was much more I don’t think I could use the device. That does make me happy though because I know at least I am above average there .

Comment

Good info, thanks! Was thinking about grabbing a quick extender pro too after reading a lot of The Ultimate Burrito’s posts/logs. However, I went with a pump. I honestly didn't know how much time during the day or night I could get with it, and didn't know what the "minimum" usage is for it even be worth it. Still might grab one though eventually.
                    Start: 1/1/19
                    BPEL — 6 3/8" (6.0375) | MSEG — 4 5/8" (4.625)

Current:
                    Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
                    2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Follow my progress (tips & advice are welcome):

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
                      Also it’s good that girth does not come quickly with this device. If there is any blood at all in my penis when I attempt to put it on there is not much room in the base for me. I am 5.25 inches erect girth so if I was much more I don’t think I could use the device. That does make me happy though because I know at least I am above average there .
                      That's correct apparently works more towards length and you get an added benefit towards girth but not as much I think tightening strings got something towards girth. What are you doing for warmup?
                      Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

Tonight I added another .25 rod. Still on my way! 4 more hours logged.

Comment

Originally posted by dellboy28 View Post
                          That's correct apparently works more towards length and you get an added benefit towards girth but not as much I think tightening strings got something towards girth. What are you doing for warmup?
                          I only do some light stretches 10 seconds in each direction: right left up and down. I am a lazy PE’er. That’s why I went with the extender. Let it do all the work. Path of least resistance for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 527Just84 View Post
                            Good info, thanks! Was thinking about grabbing a quick extender pro too after reading a lot of The Ultimate Burrito’s posts/logs. However, I went with a pump. I honestly didn't know how much time during the day or night I could get with it, and didn't know what the "minimum" usage is for it even be worth it. Still might grab one though eventually.
                            I figure if stretching gives you length then you must stretch width wise to give girth. If the same damage repair concept works this way hydro pumping will be my next port of call. It should maintain my length gains or even add more but it should zero in on girth. But again think about how long it takes to gain length. 1000 hrs an inch! How could one possible log enough time with 10 minute sessions with a bathmate. This is why I think studies show it is inconclusive. Now if people can wear a cock ring all day like this extender device. Maybe there is something to it. But I am a noob I have no experience. I am only using logic. People that use the bath mate should chime in. Maybe it put a more intense stretch into the girth than the slight constant stretch of the extender, so it doesn’t need as much time. Who knows.

Comment

Logging another 4 hrs. As always when adding a new rod the first night is a bitch. I hope this all pays off . Much more comfortable tonight. But man just a .25 inch increase the burrito is stubborn! Can’t always tell right away but the second half of those first two hours is tough to make!

Comment

Working...
                              X