Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phunkgezus Journal/Log

Hello all!

I have to say I am not a particularity committed poster and my commitment has been slight attempts at best. However, I am determined to see this through. I keep putting it off more and more, but no more. I've read up on the topic for such a long time and have bounced around from forum to forum, but I have to say that This one has the best/ most detailed info. So as of today I am starting the 90 day routine posted by JonPop.

I'm am hoping for some support from anyone out there because I know that I will feel discouraged at some point or the other, so I would appreciate any help or words of wisdom at all!

So here I go.

Day one: (Starting stats)
    BPEL: 16cm
    NBPEL: 15
    EG: 12
    BPFSL: 16.5
    FL: 11
    FG: 11

I will be keeping a more detailed written journal and updating online bi-weekly (or so I'm thinking this moment)

All the best,

Phunk

Congratulations on posting and on starting your log!
    I think you will find that it helps a lot. Good decision to go with JP's 90 Day Routine, also.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks Pirate!

So to summarize todays workout:

Warm-up started off very bad. Using my rice heating sock I must of put it in the microwave for a little longer than normal. Needless to say I will ALWAYS check the temperature with my FINGER first...

So after that little fiasco I decided to just lay the heated sock for the heat up, about 5-8 minutes.
      Started Helicopter Spin and stretches as per JP's guide. Found it difficult first but by the end I had it down pat.

Continued to first set of wet jelq 50 strokes. Started with Palm-down "OK" grip, stopped under gland and used repeated with other hand. Half-way up with the second hand released first hand. Pulled either out or up (My LOT is below 6). Found it difficult to keep count as concentrating on technique interfered.

Finished approx 50 jelqs and moved to V Stroke. No problems here, found it a relief from the jelq.

2nd set of wet jelqs decided to use Palm-up OK grip, found it a little easier to do but harder to reach base.

The rest was pretty uneventful, went just fine. However, I had to leave soon so I done the cool down stretches and then jumped in the shower. I know you are suppose to heat and then stretch but I really had run out of time ( my own fault).

Over all I feel good about the session. Gotta work on technique, its easy to "Forget" what I'm doing if I'm not paying attention.

-Phunk

I should mention, my main goal is girth. I'm not opposed to more length, but girth is what I am mainly after.
      phunkgezus
      Last edited by phunkgezus; 05-10-2010, 09:55 PM. Reason: Added Main Goal

Comment

Good start. All that stuff will get easier with practice. Never fear!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Day 2:

Warm up was a little difficult this time as I kept getting too hard to stretch. By the time it subsided I felt pretty cooled down compared to last time.

I followed the same procedure as before but found the jelq a little uncomfortable and didn't really feel too good about it all today. From what I read around here this might mean that I over worked it yesterday?
          Oh, I also switched from a silicone based lube to Bio Oil.

Comment

Go really easy and feel your way slowly. Overworking is easy and very common. Take tomorrow off. How often do you plan to PE?
            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I was planning on following JP's 5 on 2 off plan. But after today I'm going to take your advice and take it easy tomorrow. I'll see how it goes on Thursday!

Comment

5 On 2 Off is pretty intense. I go Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and rest Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
                Especially when you are just starting out: when in doubt, take a break.
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

So I took yesterday off and it helped greatly! I had difficultly warming up again but managed. Had a great workout this time, no discomfort!

Comment

Alright, well I had to take an extra day off Sunday because I wasn't able to have any time alone to exercise. But I continued today and felt like I had a pretty ok workout, but I noticed that I have a few petechiae developing, I don't feel like I've over worked myself. Any advice?

Comment

In general, if you even suspect that you need a break, you probably need a break. Remember that this is not a race.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

By the way, thanks for keeping a nice detailed log.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

This is very true, sometimes its good to have that reminder because its easy to get caught up.

In terms of my log, well thanks for keeping an eye and the advice, I greatly appreciate it!

-Phunk

Comment

How are you feeling today?
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Well, I was just about to do my exercises but I noticed the red spots still there though fading so I'm going to hold off till tomorrow. I remember reading a post by Big AL somewhere about the red spots but that might have been over at LPSG. Gonna do a little research on it now.

Cheers-

-Phunk

I just though I would add, I'm not worried about it but I am going to take it as my body telling me to slow down.
                              phunkgezus
                              Last edited by phunkgezus; 05-18-2010, 12:06 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Working...
                              X