Silversoul7’s progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silversoul7’s progress

Been here for a year and haven’t posted yet so since ive been here reading and learning and gaining might as well make an update for what I’ve gained in this past year here. Starting stats 6.5 bpel and 5 eg.

Current stats as of a year into pe is 7.6 bpel and 5.25 eg.

So just wanted to update been keeping with the kinda the new simple routine that I have been using for a while now. Last post I was at 19.5cm and currently starting to hit 20cm bpel. About 7.87 inches. I like using cm bc it’s easier to see small concistant gains over time I feel. Current bpfsl 21cm

Comment

Little update was able to hit 21.5 cm bpfsl the other day for the first time not sure if it was a fluke or if I’m still growing I’ll post again when I get that cemented

Comment

So definitely able to hit bpfsl 21.5 cm. And current bpel is 20.2 cm. Getting close to that elusive 8 inch mark

Comment

Back after a long hiatus from the site. Start with saying I think I was measuring wrong. Bpfsl was actually 20cm and bpel was 18cm. Was stuck at that for a while so I’ve since moved to hanging so far best decision I have made in pe journey. After 2 months I’m now at bpfsl of 20.6 cm and bpel of 18.6cm. Very excited to be seeing gains again!

Comment

Working...
          X