Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Success.

Background Information.
    I am a 22 year old man and I am striving for personal perfection when it comes to my mind and body.
    I decided to create an electronic journal detailing my progress throughout the next two years i plan to perform penis enlargement.
    My starting size this year was 7 15/16" EL, 5 5/8" MEG, and 6 1/8" BEG. I started in January because of the new year. I also decided to make a change with not only my memeber, but also my mind and body. I link my threads within my progress log so you all can see the answers i get when i ask questions. I only ask questions when im unsure of things when it comes to PE. It's always nice to have veterans help out.

I currently have Seven PHASES of my workout that lasts from January of this year, to December of next year. Each PHASE has something different that i do. Some PHASES focus on length and other focus on girth. I created a goal of 9x7, not as a point to reach, but a point to pass. Once im at 9x7, I will probably not only want more, but want to do more so that when i stop PE I won't lose too much size. I will Also be taking pictures to actually show proof of myself growing over time. I plan to take a picture of my member throughout the PHASES. I will take a picture showing what i started at, and proceed to take a picture after each one of my phases are complete.

Pictures: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-progress.html
    PHASE I : Before: EL: 7 15/16", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6", FG: 5"
    After: EL: 9 1/4", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 3/4", FG: 5"

PHASE II : Before: EL" 9 1/4", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 3/4", FG: 5"
    After: EL: 9 3/4", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 7/8", FG: 5 1/4"

PHASE III : Before: EL: 9 3/4", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 7/8", FG: 5 1/4"
    After:

PHASE IV : Before:
    After:

PHASE V : Before:
    After:

PHASE VI : Before:
    After:

PHASE VII : Before:
    After:
    BBC Action
    Member of the Month August 2019
    Last edited by BBC Action; 07-29-2019, 11:48 AM.

Penis Enlargement 2019 PHASE I
    January~April ~120 Days [4Months/4Parts]

Starting Size: EL: 7 15/16", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6", FG: 5"

Post Part 1: EL: 8"(+1/16"), MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 3/8"(+1/8"), FL: 6", FG: 5"

Post Part 2: EL: 8 1/8"(+3/16"), MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/8"(-2/8"), FL: 6 1/4"(+1/4"), FG: 5 1/8"(+1/8")

Post Part 3: EL: 8 5/8"(+11/16"), MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/8"(-2/8"), FL: 6 3/4"(+3/4"), FG: 5 1/8"(+1/8")

Post Part 4: EL: 9 1/4"(+1 5/16"), MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 3/4", FG: 5"

Day 1 : Good workout; Easier than i thought; Pump might be too long; Still, Pretty intense workout

Day 2 : Only jelqed for two minutes yesterday rather than 27 minutes due to miscalculations; Big difference in recovery today[Good session]

Day 3 : Great workout, supplements+green tea = good expansion for the workout; Couldn't stop getting erect. Intense

Day 4 : Starting to wake up with soft erections; keep getting erect too easily; Green tea+Ginger is helping my workouts

Day 5 : Good workout again; Started to edge for sexual stamina and to work smooth muscle; Finished first weeks workout; Intense but not enough to turtle

Day 6 : Resting; Still have a nice flaccid hang

Day 7 : Resting; Horny and have a great flaccid hang; Assuming all of this is because of abstinence and being the 7th day, testosterone being at its peak.

Day 8 : Woke up with a more veiny member; It appeared longer as well; Ejaculated later while edging, oh well

Day 9 : Lower EQ today due to ejaculating yesterday; Changed the slow jelqs to faster strokes because i get more expansion that way and it helps EQ

Day 10 : Decided to do edging after pumping, but results were not as good; Switched to edging and ending my sessions with a pump

Day 11: Great session; Really getting good results from using faster strokes than the long 5 second strokes ive used before.

Day 12: I might be slowly getting better EQ over time; More veins; Starting to develop better stamina while edging

Day 13: Rest day; Was very hard and horny all throughout the night

Day 14 : Morning wood; Looking really veiny

Day 15 : Almost ejaculated in the pump; Noticed im developing more veins from using the pump

Day 16 : Started pumping in the tube until water stopped coming out for the last minute of my pumping session

Day 17 : Great workout; Looking longer, but not any girthier; So far good results with the program

Day 18 : Starting to turtle due to pelvic floor imbalance; Also ejaculated in the tube; Not looking too good

Day 19 : Woke up looking more veiny and larger; switching pump duration to 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after my workout; Considering pumping daily
    Link to reasearch about pumping: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml?highlight=

Day 20: Decided to stick with my 15 minute pumping duration and taking the weekends off
    BBC Action
    Last edited by BBC Action; 04-29-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Day 21 : Had stomach bug and tight pelvic floor from throwing up; I don't get sick, so it wasnt the flu. It was due to taking yohimbine on an empty stomach, which inflamed my intestines; Live and Learn:

Day 22 : Stomach still iffy, but luckily its only the weekend and the grind starts tomorrow

Day 23 : Veiny, pretty good PI's; Reconsidered using the pump and did additional research to find out if it was needed; Decided to stick with it

Day 24 : Tried going a week without using the pump and i already look more veiny; Easier to get an erection as well

Day 25 : Ejaculated yesterday night[Shameful]; Lower EQ but I still look thicker; Decent hang but not as easy to get erections

Day 26 : Good session; Edged before jelqing today because i forgot to jelq, so did it later that night; Yohimbe helps EQ

Day 27 : Ejaculated yesterday for being a horny idiot; No more ejaculation because going to measure soon

Day 28 : Morning wood; Get ready to measure tomorrow; Decided to start pumping again for vascularity

Day 29 : [Measure: 8"x 5 5/8"x 6 3/8"] So far only length and base grew; Starting pumping again today

Day 30 : Great session today; Did additional research to figure out if i should be doing kegels daily without any rest
      Link to research: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=

Day 31 : Pumped to full pressure with a condom; Decided to experiment;

Day 32 : High vacuum over works my penis by over filling the CS and Glans with blood; Low pressure it working best for me

Day 33 : Length shrunk from ejaculating yesterday; This is the reason i practice abstaining

Day 34 : Ejaculated again yesterday and decided to sleep with a cockring on

Day 35 : No cockring today, only rest; Good EQ; Link to Experiment: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=

Day 36 : EQ even better today; Decided to do the routine standing up since a lot of my routine is stretching; Also decided to perform my kegels standing

Day 37 : EQ still great; Starting to practice edging standing up; Decided to have a seperate session of edging standing to work stamina standing up

Day 38 : EQ is great; Great workout today as well; very plump after workout

Day 39 : Good EQ; Good workout, added tunica tugs into my workout

Day 40 : Pretty good workout; Tunica tugs are a great addition to my workout
      BBC Action
      Last edited by BBC Action; 03-04-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Day 41 : EQ is decent; Bought better coconut oil to use for jelqing and edging
        Link to research on Coconut oil: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=
        ping
        Day 42 : EQ seems best on Day 6/7 of no ejaculation; EQ is still pretty good though
        Link to research on Abstinence

Day 43 : EQ is low after workout today; More intense because i added 2.5minutes onto my pumping sets.(7:30min per set/15min total)

Day 44 : EQ seemed alright; ejaculated before my workout, but still pushed through it

Day 45 : EQ is way better today; EQ seems to fall off after 10 days of not ejaculating

Day 46 : Great EQ, Started pumping up to 8.5", looked bigger and veiny

Day 47 : Since EQ is good, im still going to keep pumping to 8.5"

Day 48 : Good EQ

Day 49 : Good EQ, excited to measure next week

Day 50 : Good EQ and good session; Starting 400mg Caffeine, so EQ might suffer; Weight loss might contribute to low test
        Link to fat loss journey along with Yohimbe+Caffeine Experiment: https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Day 51 : EQ still good, with caffeine, not so much; Pumped size is starting to look larger now

Day 52 : Great EQ, had morning wood; Caffeine doesnt hurt my erections so much; Wears off by the next workout

Day 53 : Nice EQ, more morning wood; Good workout and nice pump size

Day 54 : Did a random measure; Shows that i am 1/16" larger; Just have to cement that

Day 55 : Ejaculated last night; Considering measuring next week because EQ might be weak on Monday

Day 56 : Edged for 20 minutes last night to get EQ back up; Morning wood is looking great tonight

Day 57 : [Meausre: 8 1/16"x 5 11/16"x 6"] Good EQ and still have morning wood; Will measure next week just because i feel today is fluked

Day 58 : Good EQ, little morning wood

Day 59 : Morning wood; Great workout

Day 60 : Good EQ, still have morning wood and looking veiny
        BBC Action
        Last edited by BBC Action; 03-04-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Day 61 : Morning wood every day ever since i cut down below 15% body fat. Starting to feel great now.

Day 62 : Little chubby in the morning, Caffeine finished tomorrow so maybe less blood flow

Day 63 : Good EQ, Morning wood; Might have good results from black seed oil after doing some research on the product

Day 64 :[Measure: 8 1/8"x 5 5/8"x 6 1/8"] Gained 1/8" in a month which is crazy; No morning wood today; Started using black seed oil for PE
          Research and Black Seed Oil Experiment:https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=
          BBC Action
          Last edited by BBC Action; 03-04-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Keep up the good work

Comment

Day 65 : Morning wood; Low EQ due to abstaining for too long; Only length temporary gain, but no girth? I'll start pumping to at least 8.5" and either increase maximum vacuum or pump duration ~Day 90, just so I don't go overboard.

Comment

Day 66 : Little chub in the morning, but smaller flaccid. Assuming from increasing my pumping vacuum yesterday. I'll continue to stick with it and push through for about a month so my body gets used to it. I'll check back on Monday for PI's since that's the day that really determines over/undertraining.

Comment

How many on/off you doing?
                  Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                  Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

I am currently working at a 5on/2off frequency.

Comment

Day 67 : Woke up with morning wood again. I had better EQ today and an even better workout. Pump session was great as well. I once thought my EQ was low because of abstaining, but it was because I gained quickly. That typical for me to have lower EQ after gaining size. For some reason I feel that I gained a little more, not 100% sure though. I will be measuring in a month so i need to keep the ruler away from my penis. I thought I should measure weekly since I'm doing my black seed oil experiment, to see if it helps with additional growth. I'll just do updates on visuals instead.

Comment

Day 68 : Morning wood again today. I'll just measure every Monday as part of my black seed oil experiment. If I save it until the end of the month, I don't think it will make a difference between gains.

Edit: Ejaculated while edging. Only lasted 10 minutes and just couldn't hold it anymore. Abstained for 14 days. My EQ might be low on Monday while trying to measure. I'll try to abstain since I'm measuring every week and need the best EQ.
                        BBC Action
                        Last edited by BBC Action; 03-08-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Day 69 : Resting today. EQ is pretty good despite ejaculating yesterday. I even had morning wood today. I'm considering edging today to raise EQ a little, but I'm probably just going to rest for today.

Comment

Day 70 : Bad news so far today. I woke up with morning wood, but my EQ was awful. My erection was skinnier but the same length. I also ejaculated while trying to edge for better EQ. If my length is the same, but my EQ is low, it seems like I gained. I weighed and measured myself this morning, and I'm getting really small. My energy levels and libido levels have plummeted over night. I think I lost some muscle and my lifts in the gym suffered on Friday because of it. I won't find out for sure until tomorrow, but I'm so close to my goal. If that's the case, I can expect libido to suffer more, or even disappear until I'm out of a caloric deficit. I forgot to use the oil on my shaft yesterday, let's hope that didn't do anything bad.

Comment

Day 71: Despite ejaculating yesterday, I still had morning wood. Today I measured as part of my black seed oil experiment, and I'll measure every Monday until Day 92 or so. By the looks of everything, the black seed oil is helping my PE progress. I gained 1/8" in length in a week which is outstanding.
                              Measurement
                              EL 8 1/4" (+1/8")
                              MEG 5 5/8"
                              BEG 6"

Link to Experiment: https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Comment

Working...
                              X