Multi User Progress: Edging / Angion Method with a Cockring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi User Progress: Edging / Angion Method with a Cockring

Join me in this quest. (PE experience beyond newbie)
    Wearing a Cockring along with Edging and the Angion Method.
    I use a self made CR out of wood since some weeks and it starts to get tighter and tighter. Soon I will have to sand/polish it to get more room!

Edging we all know about. Wank for prolonged times trying to maintain as big of an erection as possible.

Angion Method: A "controversial" method were you push blood through the "Bulbo-Dorsal Circuit" via 3 methods.
    1. Push blood with fingertips in alternating fashion along the deep dorsal vein from the glans towards the base. Basically right through the middle ontop.
    2. Push blood into the glans via kegels or a squeeze/up-movement at the base through the CS and then push the blood out via squeezing the glans.
    3. Move blood along the CS in an alternating fashion from the base towards the glans.

The faster you do it the more blood moves through. The movement draws more hot arterial blood(and Nitric oxide) in than a natural erection.
    A normal jelq pools blood in the tissue. AM accelerates the natural flow of blood.
    It's said to increase arterial development and I can see that with my dick. A "side effect" might be that the tissue increases in size too.
    The science behind it is like most PE not medically established. So do it on your own risk and responsibility.

All of this is normally done without a CR. The CR enables one to work with more blood and an expanded dick.
    Edging is the easy way to do this. AM needs a bit more tinkering but works nicely too.

Join me and report your observations, questions and what comes to mind in this thread. I see huge potential with this.
    Let's go!
    25cm! Let's go!

Typical routine:
    - Apply Cockring tight to the base.
    - Edging to a full blown erection. 1-5 minutes.
    - AM 1. and 3. for 10-20 minutes.
    I alternate 1 and 3 or just edge for some minutes if hands get tired. Thanks to the CR the erection stays huge with some breaks.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

This is the bomb.
      If I'm not in the CR my dick is most the time in a semi erect state. My veins were never so pronounced.
      This stuff is making my dick look mean.

Try it guys
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Is this how you got most of your gains or is it something you do on the side with another PE routine?

I'm also unsure of what you are describing in your steps. 1 2 3. Are you doing dome sorts of fully erect jelqs?
        There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSchlort View Post
          Is this how you got most of your gains or is it something you do on the side with another PE routine?

I'm also unsure of what you are describing in your steps. 1 2 3. Are you doing dome sorts of fully erect jelqs?
          This is a new routine. Gains I had throughout the years with various routines and exercise. Most detailed in my old routine thread.

1.2.3. are not steps but 3 methods to speed up bloodflow through the penis.
          It's similar to a jelq but has a different effect. No blood trapped but bloodflow speed up.
          The exact way how it works was postulated by Janus Bifrons. You can find more about on his youtube channel(google Angion Method)

It's done erect cause you're wearing a cockring. The movement of the fingers is with pressure.
          Any specific questions?
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Holly molly this is some next level PE science, thanks for sharing haha. I will look into this method even tho I suspect its not for beginners and I prefer to start with the basic stuff and see where it gets me.

So its the only routine you have right now? For how long and did you see some gains from it?

Comment

Yes, do a newbie routine first.

In some way it was already there. AM 3. is a similar to UJ's https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
              I don't believe in all claims the creator of Angion Method makes.

The key with my routine here is using a Cockring.

The goal with this is to do it until you can't fit into the Cockring anymore. That's the goal. That means you gained.
              I think mine got already a bit tighter. I'm getting problems into my routine earlier and earlier. My veins surely increased.

I'm open to anyone posting in here sharing their experience.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Biggest key for me is to do the AM movements fast. That goes for AM1 and AM3.
                When I go really fast up the CS my dick heats up tremendously. It can tire the hands but it's OK to go in for 20 seconds fast and then edge 10 seconds and repeat.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Biggest hang I ever had. Was at the nude beach, flopping left and right, even if it gets cold.
                  Clearly thanks to this routine. Around 4 weeks in. Veins look mean.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Added semi erect bends over the CR. Should be good for the base. In every direction.

A good exercise is pushing down while doing AM 1.
                    Creates a slight bend effect while the AM keeps the erection strong. Veins poppin out like crazy with that.
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

How much gains did you get since the start of this routine?

Comment

I don't know. I'm carrying a lot of temporary expansion around.
                        But my CS surely is bigger and firmer. Good hang all day. Increased veins. 10/10 eq.
                        I also added pumping and hanging but the base of this routine is always there too.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

This proofed to be a nice addition to my arsenal. I encourage everyone to try it out.
                          It created 10/10 EQ for me and some girth gains 0.1 - 0.2 around the base but could be temporary.
                          I stopped doing this exclusively since a week +.
                          I think it's a great addition to any routine especially when put at the end of an exercise or into lower intensity days.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Can you describe AM nr 1 and 3? I dont really understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Swapzor View Post
                              Can you describe AM nr 1 and 3? I dont really understand it.
                              You are erect(obviously cause you're in a CR in my method)

1. Push blood with fingertips in alternating fashion along the deep dorsal vein from the glans towards the base. Basically right through the middle ontop.

Check in an anatomy pic where that DDV is. It's right on top in the middle of the penis.
                              Blood is moving through it slowly. You push it fast down from top/below the glans to the base along the DDV.

3. Move blood along the CS in an alternating fashion from the base towards the glans.
                              Basically the same but this time you apply the movement on the underside from the base towards the glans along the CS.

In essence you're moving blood along a circuit faster than it naturally does.

If you still don't get it please ask specific questions.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X