Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordanh's progress log

Motivation
    I do not feel comfortable with my body. I believe my size is above average ( considering the research / surveys are accurate) yet being with women in my life I had always felt very insecure. This resulted in struggles achieving erections ( losing my virginity took 3 attempts with 3 different women) , a very bad feeling, less passionate intimacy and ultimately harming my sex life. My partners could feel it too. And usually I was open about me feeling insecure about my body and size.
    edit: I am glad to say this is no longer the case, PE is the best

Goals

Start:
    Measurements are incorrect. BPEL needs to be 16.8cm and girth 12.5cm.
    BPEL - 6.5 inches
    MEG - 5.118 inches

3 months:
    BPEL - 6.8 inches
    MEG - 5.3 inches

6 months:
    BPEL - 7.1 inches
    MEG - 5.5 inches

1 year:
    BPEL - 7.5 inches
    MEG - 5.8 inches

2 years:
    BPEL - 8 inches
    MEG - 6 inches

Measurements:

Starting stats:
    BPEL - 16.8 cm
    MEG - 12.5 cm
    NBPEL - 15 cm

1 Month:
    BPEL - 17.3cm
    MEG - 12.6cm

2 Month:
    BPEL - 17.8cm
    MEG - Not taken

3 Month:
    BPEL - 18.3cm
    MEG - 12.6cm

4 Month:
    BPEL - 18.8cm
    MEG - 12.7cm

5 Month:
    BPEL - 19.1cm

6 Month:
    BPEL - 19.6cm
    MEG - 12.8cm

7 Month:
    BPEL - 19.8cm
    MEG - 12.8cm
    Jordanh
    Last edited by Jordanh; 01-06-2020, 03:07 PM.

I made my first step. What I did:

streching as stated in JP90 program. took a total of around 6 minutes.
    100 reps of jelqing (each rep is both hands) - around 13 minutes. with around 3 minutes spent spilling lube and maintaining the proper erection level.
    hot shower to warm down.

Points to take in mind:
    I felt a bit sore since around rep 80-90. I think I started to hard.
    considering I jelqed 10 minutes 100 reps. each rep took around 6 seconds which exceeds the 3-4 seconds instructed.
    Don't use a water based lube. It kept drying off every ~15 reps. I think I better buy a silicone based.
    After I was done my penis was swollen, with an emphasis of the top of it not including the glans, at the part that faces the floor. Also there seemed to be some sort of wrinkle there in the skin just by the glans.
    I think alot of the force is pressed on the part that faces the floor. Is it because of my curve ? Do I need to use the OK grip opposite ? Worth experimenting.
    The swellness while flaccid made it seem a bit like a baseball. Although I did tried to jelq from the most bottom part of it.
    Since the exercise and now at the day after It seems a bit thicker flaccid. The top swellness and wrinkle is gone. But ever since I finished exercising it kind of contracts resulting in shorter flaccid length.
    I think I should take the day off and tommorow do 80 reps and have each rep being shorter. Also a better lube should make each rep lighter.
    Jordanh
    Last edited by Jordanh; 05-31-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Today was the second time I exercised.

I streched as stated in JP90 program - 12 minutes
      Jelqed 80 reps - 10:30 minutes ( Including the time to maintain the proper level of erection ).
      Not enough hot water for a warm shower for warm down

Points to take in mind​:

Today I used a different lube that was available home, I used vaseline.
      Although it never dryed off all through the session it was still not so much smooth, surely less than the water based I used last time.
      On one side having too smooth friction feels like way less pressure, I still don't want to cause any chafting, so I'll explore a different option next time.

Today I kind of exaggerated with the streching, it took way to much time, 2x the time since last time.
      The thing is that JP90 program doesn't state how long should the helicopters take, and when streching around how long should that take either.
      I think it should be around 5-7 minutes overall ? not sure though...
      I did abused the grip which was kind of bad, and also it was really hard finding a good position. The thing is I have a curve just by the glans, and I want the grip to be higher than the curve because I believe that maybe streching it would help decrease it.

When I started jelqing right since the first rep I felt a bit as if my penis was overwhelmed or exhausted, even though It's been around 48 hours since the last time I jelqed. I am not sure if it the result of over streching and using the too tight grip, or wether it is because I still haven't recovered from last time. I did had quite a good night sleep these past two days, though my nutrition was a bit lacking for around the first 24 hours.
      Today I jelqed with a less powerful erection level, and also did ~80 reps. When I was done my penis wasn't swollen as much as last time, which I guess is kind of a good sign ? ( I think last time was just to much ).
      Still not sure wether to go less than 80 reps. Thinking of improvising next time and see how I feel.

When I was done jelqing I edged for some time, I took it to far there as well, sort of halfway ejaculated. I should really learn when to stop...
      Now after that I feel less horny and I think it will hurt determining the PI's. That is because I will have less erections and that it a negative PI, so now it will be hard to judge that.

Today I used the opposite direction of the OK grip to test wether it will put more pressure onto the upward side of my penis. It seems that it acctully did the opposite, I could feel alot more going onto the downward side of it, so I guess that experiment kind of failed, but it is still better to keep learning and see what's working. Maybe I should next time try to incorporate the V-jelq and see how that feels ? or maybe I should search the forums for something else ? we'll see
      Jordanh
      Last edited by Jordanh; 05-31-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

3rd time exercising

I streched as stated in JP90 - 8 minutes.
        Jelqed ~80 reps - 11:30 minutes - around 3:30 minutes spent acquiring proper level of erection.
        No warm up / down.

It was better to use a weaker grip for the streching. When I started jelqing I did not felt overwhelmed like last time.

I will drop off the kegeling while doing the streching because I developed premature ejaculation and I should not tensen the pelvic floor muscles further.

I still stand at around 6 seconds per rep or jelqing. I want it to be higher than instructed because I feel that a longer stroke pushes the blood more effectively. But i want to lower it down to 4-5 seconds a rep.

I used a higher erection level this time. Around 65-85% the entire time. That made each jelq feel a lot more intense. So around rep ~50 I felt slight achiness and continued to jelq with lower erection level and less force on each stroke.

When I was done I don't think I was longer. But I sure was thicker, which kind or makes sense since higher erection levels focuses more on girth.
        I think I should still slightly take it down a notch until I my body will be more used to it. Either by shorter strokes / less force / less erection or a combination.
        I know for beginners a lower erection level is recommended but I do want to focus more on girth.

I also used a silicone based lube. It sure was better than the water based when it comes to drying off. But did not beat the vaseline. Although it was smoother than the vaseline. I guess every one of them has their own advantages and disadvantages.

The day after my penis seems like it has more blood flowing. It could be due to the heat and the fact that I am wearing jockeys underwear contrary to the previous days. Hard to judge flaccid size following the higher blood flow. But I think that is a good sign. I sure will keep wearing these jockeys though. I think the blood flow is great for recovering and gains.
        I did not woke up with morning wood. although I did ejaculated a few hours before waking up. I had been on a date, so no masturbation guilt.
        Afterwards I made sure I get hard and stimulated myself. I think getting hornier will counter the effect of ejaculating.

Comment

4th time exercising

I streched as stated in JP90 program with no kegels - 8 minutes
          Jelqed ~55 reps - Total 8:30 minutes, 2:30 minutes spent on lubricating and proper erection level maintenance.
          Edging with lube and imaginative stimuli - 24 minutes

I haven't felt confident about the streching. I mean wether I am doing them properly and if they are effective. The reason is that I am not sure if I am pulling hard enough, or maybe am I pulling to hard ?
          I absolutely felt less pressure from the pulling today since I didn't do any kegeling.

I still feel a lot of the pressure from jelqing going onto the underside of my penis at the frenulum. Every time I feel like it is the only part that hasn't completely conditioned since the last time exercising. Throught the day if I squeeze it I can feel a slight pain too.
          I believe the reason for that is my curve. I still haven't attempted to do the V-jelq and see how that feels. I sure will though.

I went down that time to 55 reps from 80. My penis was less swollen after jelqing. Although I did took around 24 minutes of edging which resulted in me inspecting it only later on.
          I had suspected that maybe I wasn't doing enough reps. But the next day I came up with a morning wood. And also my penis is thicker as usualy the next day. Thicker because there is an increased blood flow throught the day.

I think next time I will try to experiment and maybe even go less than 55. My routine is still really not consistent. But since I am only conditioning I think its worth to read my PI's with different conbinations and see what results in the best PI's and later on determine a strict routine.

Comment

5th time exercising

I streched as stated in JP90 program with no kegels - 8 minutes
            Jelqed ~55 reps - Total 7:30 minutes, 2:00 minutes spent on lubricating and proper erection level maintenance.
            Edging with lube and imaginative stimuli - 30 minutes

I noticed I feel that the pressure is more distributed when I jelq with a lesser erection level. Maybe I should start doing that and up the reps.

Not sure wether 55 reps of jelqing is to little. I dont think Im going to tight. but maybe I can try going lighter with less erection so I can feel confident about taking up the reps, then see what happens.

The day after my penis is less hung even though last time I did the exact same thing. It could be me just wrong. its not like im measuring or something. But either way I think the blood flow is bigger than before I was PE'ing.

Comment

6th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
              Jelqing ~65 reps - Total 8:30 minutes 1:30 spent lubricating and maintaining erection level.
              Edging - 24 minutes

I don't remember feeling my penis as exhausted as it usually is after jelqing. Maybe I need to ramp up.

The next day blood flow is decreased comparing to the previous week. This could be either overworking it. or maybe being to soft. I also did not feel the slight ache I usually get in the next 24 hours after jelqing so im betting this may be caused by the session being to soft.

I've been with a girl im dating before doing this session. I think I was bigger than normal or it was propobly jusy EQ. eithet way she told me I was big. felt pretty good. I cummed that morning and I feel way less horny even until now. thw decreased blood flow can be caused by this as well.

Comment

7th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
                Jelqing ~95 reps - 10 minutes
                Edging - 30 minutes

My conclusiom from experminenting low reps ~60 of jelqing with an erection level that is 35-70% seemed to give me no PI's. feels like it is doing nothing.

I had gone up to 95 reps for a longer period of time yesterday though I still dont see much response from my body. I got a quite weak erection while waking up and during the night. flaccid size is pretty much the same. The day I jelqed I didnt get super sized like I normally do on a good session.

I think that the erection level when jelqing is a hige factor. around the time I started lowering up I used lower erection. And seems like there are no PI's. I will try going harder next time.

I really want to start a more strict routine but I am still learning my body and its responses.

Comment

8th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
                  Jelqing ~60 reps - 6 minutes

I tried jelqing with higher erection comparing to the previous few days PE'ing. I did 60-85% EQ.

After around 30 reps I tried sitting down while leaning forward. It seems to help me maintain my erection. The blood flows better although my penis points upward. Will surely keep doing that. I have a harder time maintaining my erection when standing up.

I had morning wood the next day which is great. Also my flaccid is bigger due to increased blood flow. This session was successfull. I think that the higher EQ made the difference.

I did not edge which may also be a contributing factor to that session going well. I will try edging next time with the same routine and see what happens.

Comment

9th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
                    Jelqing ~60 reps - 6 minutes

I jelqed with high EQ 60-85%, when the EQ is to high and my penis is to hard the jelqs feel less effective. I will try to avoid getting to hard.

The low reps high intensity jelqs feels like it is going well.
                    Been hung ever since that session.

The next day I edged for around 30 minutes. I felt like I was thicker than normal

Comment

10th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
                      Jelqing ~65 reps - 6:30 minutes

I jelqed with relatively high EQ 60-90%.
                      Higher EQ jelqs feels more intense. When EQ is to high it just feels like the blood is not moving.

Seems like I am very hung compared to 3 weeks ago before PE'ing. But I dont see much difference between the rest days and jelqing days.
                      After I jelq I am bigger for around an hour. But afterwards I think its pretty much the same.

I am not sure if I better go for more reps. On one hand changing the routine constantly is not good. But I am still conditioning and my body may be getting used to this amount of tension.

Comment

11th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes
                        Jelqing ~60 reps - 6:00 minutes

I jelqed with relatively high EQ 55-80%.

Ever since my last comment its as if I dont stop losing flaccid size and blood flow.

After my last jelqing session I was pumped for the rest of the day until going to bed.

But the next day I am kind of contracted. Low blood flow. As if I lost a whole bunch... I am very confused from today.

I really want to finish the first month to see if I made some gains and see the results of this routine.
                        Jordanh
                        Last edited by Jordanh; 06-25-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

12th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes

I jelqed with relatively high EQ 50-80%.

Hung after jelqing until sleep. Even in the next day.
                          Jordanh
                          Last edited by Jordanh; 06-25-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

13th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes

I used a higher EQ than I normally do.
                            Also a tighter grip and more force than usual.

I was contracted afterwards. Next day even though I had morning wood I still have smaller flaccid on contrast to normal days when my flaccid is bigger.

I think I should take it more lightly. But I am frustrated because comparing to other members on the forum I do very little
                            Jordanh
                            Last edited by Jordanh; 06-25-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

14th time exercising

Streching - 8 minutes

I used the high EQ to focus more on the girth like I usually do and used a lighter grip than the last 2 times following what I got and wrote about in the last comment.

After PE'ing I was more hung compared to the 2 last times, I got more blood flow, flaccid girth and length.
                              Not only until going to sleep, Its keeping up until now the next day at noon when writing this.

Soon I will reach month 1 and take measurements. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X