BallsMahoney's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BallsMahoney's Log

So if I'm going to PE, I might as well start a log. I'm not one of those guys who is going to post every time I beat my meat, but I'll plan to update it from time to time. Some days/weeks probably more than others. Feel free to stop in and say hello, or let me know if my PE routine sucks or needs some tweaks. I'm not easily offended, and will appreciate any tips/feedback along the way. So lets get started!

April 2019 - I decided I was going to start some sort of PE. My initial measurements are in my signature but somewhere around 6 to 6.25 bpel, and 4.75 eg. From April to end of May i basically only did manual stretching in the evenings and throughout the day when i could find time. I definitely noticed my dick was getting a bit more elasticity. Not necessarily longer, but i could tell i could stretch it further as the weeks went on.

Late May, early June 2019 - I bought a Bathmate and started JP90 and I've been doing that for about 2 weeks now. Before you guys go crazy on me for doing bathmate as a newbie, i'm not going very hard just using it as a conditioning, but woa does that thing make my dick fat as all getout.

My routine looks like this basically every day (off days when I'm fatigued):

AM before work: light stretching for warm up (about 10 mins)
    JP90
    bathmate for 10 mins (2 sets of 5 mins)
    Edge once
    Keigels on the way to work, and throughout the day

PM before bed: manual stretching for about an hour just as i watch Netflix. No special routine, just up/down/left/right on the couch. Edge once if I can.

Last night i measured my dick at 6-5/8". I don't know if i just had poor EQ on the initial measurement but its over 1/4" longer today than when I started yanking in April. Not sure if these are the newbie gains, or i was just engorged after my day or what. Checked this morning again and was 6.5". I actually woke up an hour early because my hardon was so extreme I couldn't sleep!

I'll report back later this week. My goals are also in the sig, but i'm hoping to gain an inch in both directions. I'm also considering getting an extender, and working my way up to clamping. My body seems to respond very well so far to manual stretching, as my flacid hang is already way longer. Used to be a nub sticking straight out most days, i was always a grower! Now it hangs!

Thanks for reading!
    BallsMahoney
    Member of the Month Oct 2019
    Last edited by BallsMahoney; 03-30-2020, 09:44 AM.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Excited to follow your journey...congratulations on taking this step!
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yup, looking like some nice gains.

If you're gaining don't change your training.

Even if the gains are from EQ, gains are gains.

Measure again in a couple of weeks. If your bigger just keep doing what you're doing.

If you're going to introduce the extender, just put it on for an hour after you finish your manual session. Increase it an hour a week if you feel you can handle it.

Good luck man!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
        Yup, looking like some nice gains.

If you're gaining don't change your training.

Even if the gains are from EQ, gains are gains.

Measure again in a couple of weeks. If your bigger just keep doing what you're doing.

If you're going to introduce the extender, just put it on for an hour after you finish your manual session. Increase it an hour a week if you feel you can handle it.

Good luck man!
        Awesome bro! Thanks for reading the log. I'll do that with the extender too, 1hr to start with after each manual session. I'm pumped this is working.

Comment

Good job! We're the same size and started almost at the same time. Will be following your log for sure!

Keep it up!
          May 2019: 16.0 x 13.0
          Oct 2019: 17.7 x 13.2
          Break
          Sep 2020: 17.2 x 13.2
          Goal: 18.7 x 14.0
          My Progress Album

Comment

Originally posted by fetishist View Post
            Good job! We're the same size and started almost at the same time. Will be following your log for sure!

Keep it up!
            Good stuff man, thanks for following! I did double check my measurements today and does appear i've grown 1/4", now bpel measuring 6.5" up from 6.25" initial measurement. I picked up a knock off sizegenetics from ebay that i will be starting to use next week. Hoping to hit a comfortable 7" in maybe 6 months or less.

Comment

Yesterday's PE below. I'm pretty sore/fatigued so today will be an off day.

AM before work
              : light stretching for warm up (about 10 mins)
              JP90
              bathmate for 10 mins (2 sets of 5 mins)
              Edge once after the session

PM before bed: About 40 jelqs, manual stretching for about an hour. Edged once

Re-measured for the 3rd time, and its just over 6.5" long. I'm officially counting it as 1/4" gains! My first gain, pretty excited!

Cheap Ebay extender should be here this week, excited to start. IF i like the extending, i'm going to invest in an X4 or Sizegenetics.
              BallsMahoney
              Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-12-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Well rested from the day off. Today's AM workout was good.

AM before work: light stretching for warm up
                Bathmate 5 mins + 5 mins jelq. Did this for 3 sets each.

PM session: will be doing some jelqs, maybe 100
                Edging and some manual stretching during TV before bed.

Comment

Got the ebay extender yesterday and spent an hour in it last night. I'm going to continue with 1 hour a day, and bump to 2 hours next week. Incase anyone is wondering, it does appear to be a cheap piece of shit lol, but it sure did strech my dick. I will plan to use it until it breaks, and if i like the idea of extending, i'm going to buy an X4 Labs. This is really a test for me to see if its something i enjoy, and make gains.

AM before work: light stretching for warm up
                  Bathmate 5 mins + 5 mins jelq. Did this for 3 sets each.

PM session: will be sitting in the extender for 1 hour. Maybe try and get 100 jelqs in.

Edit Comment: I measured after today's session at 6.75". Not sure if i was just a bit longer after the AM session or what, but thats a solid 1/2" gain in length. Pretty cool nevertheless that is THE largest I've ever been. I'm going to stop measuring every damn day from here on out. Maybe do a weekly measurement or monthly. But its definitely growing. PE is real in case there are any doubters. I was VERY skeptical at first, but am now a believer.
                  BallsMahoney
                  Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-14-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Been a few days since my last post. Still doing the same routine. Wore the extender almost all day today.

I measured again at 6.75”. That’s a legit 1/2” gain boys! I’m going to re-measure next week before I update my signature.

EQ has been really good, PE is working. I think maybe some girth gains have been made but very minor. Maybe 1/16”.

Comment

BallsMahoney reporting back again folks! Today's AM session was good, nice EQ nice pump. Dick skin is a bit sore from all the jelqing but overall feeling good. Measured again during today's session at 6.75. This is legit 1/2" length gain. Today's routine below:

AM before work
                      : light stretching for warm up (about 5 mins)
                      bathmate, superset with Jelqing (3 sets of 5 mins ea)
                      Edge once after the session

PM before bed: About 40 jelqs, manual stretching, and try to sit in the extender for a couple hours.

**1/2" length gain so far. That's amazing I've just started PE 20 days ago**

Comment

1/2" gain in 20 days! That's awesome. Keep it up man!

Comment

Originally posted by domore12 View Post
                          1/2" gain in 20 days! That's awesome. Keep it up man!
                          Thanks bro! I love making gains! Hope I can hit my goal length this year. Girth doesn’t seem to be moving much, maybe a tad.

Comment

I seem to be growing quickly in length, so i'll continue my same routine. It works, so why change it? BPEL is now a comfortable 6.75", and today's PE session I did measure damn near 6-7/8". My dick is less than 1/4" from hitting 7". I'm confident i'll break past 7 sometime in July. Amazing stuff

AM before work: light stretching for warm up (about 5 mins)
                            bathmate, superset with Jelqing (3 sets of 5 mins ea)

At work: I work in a small office and am often by myself. SO, today I brought my extender in and been wearing it all morning. Slightly awkward to wear at work and in pants, but its fine. I'll try to wear it every day i'm by myself at the office.

PM before bed: Will be doing 50-100 jelqs, and try to sit in the extender for a couple hours.

*I should note that no substantial girth gains yet. Maybe 1/8", but not sure*
                            BallsMahoney
                            Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-20-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Worry about girth another time dude.

You're a gainer.. Girth will come.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                              X