No more PENCIL DICK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more PENCIL DICK

Hi, I'm Ed. And I have a pencil dick. Will start with JPs routine and will add bathmate or something in the future.

Start
    BPEL: 6.69'' MEG: 4.33''

Goal
    BPEL: 7'' MEG: 5''

Hey Edman?

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Once you have conditioned your dick, think about pumping. I increased my girth by over 1” using an aggressive pumping Regemin

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 06-17-2019, 06:34 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for advice.

Comment

First two weeks of JP90 in + added vacuum pump two times per day, 5-6hg for 12-15 min

Comment

Took a break for 2 weeks due to injury. Restarting JP90 + pump daily x2 10min at 5-6hg

Comment

If you want to avoid injury, always use heat at the beginning and the end of your exercises and be careful using a pump so early on.

The most important part is consistency. I am pretty sure that the vast majority here reached their goal through consistency and determination.

Just don't get discouraged. See it as a new hobby, a regular part of your day-to-day life.
            Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
            MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
            MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Comment

Hey Edman. Yea we have similar sort of girths so yea I know your pain! All the best with it.
              I like my bathmate, I found I was starting to see results a few months back but for some reason I stopped using it, favouring an extender I was using at the time and then phallosan, but recently I've brought it back in. Hopefully I can resume making progress with it. Will follow your log and hope that you do too
              'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Working...
              X