Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabbled in PE now serious about it!

Good morning (from Florida at least)!

I've decided to give this a serious shot. What prompted the determination was a divorce, not over the size of my unit, just grew apart over the years. Sad, but there are things you can't control in your life. I want to be the best version of myself when I'm ready to jump back into the dating world.

I'm young, almost 32.

I ordered the Leluv Slider Extender. My workout will be:

1-Hour on
    10- Minute massage/break/potty time
    1-Hour on
    1-Hour on

Total - 3 hours/day - 6 days/week. Is this enough? I'm waiting on straps to come in because the noose isn't comfortable. Maybe I can add time once I have a more comfortable addition to the slider.

I'll get my measurements tonight. Waiting on a tape ruler.

This is the best weekend to start with hurricane Dorian dropping by. I'll have nothing but inside time.

Good luck to eveyone and may the gains be ever in your favor.

Have you tried our beginners routine?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Your schedule is good to start. Take it slow and avoid injuries. A blister will have you sidelined for many days and if you’re dating, not what they want to find in your pants!

With an extender, you’ll get better gains if you up the time eventually (like after a week or two). Studies showing success with extenders had the guys wear them 6 +/- hours a day. My goal is to average 5 hours a day and I’m getting good gains. But don’t sleep in it to get in the hours!

BTW, my extender is MUCH more comfortable with the strap. I don’t use the noose at all.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thank you both!

I did the beginners routine a few years back. Didn't make it the 90-days. Had a massive move for a new job and it just fell to the wayside.

The strap is coming in on Thursday with another couple inches of rods! I can't wait! I don't get how people wear them for that many hours... I can't imagine hiding this under my pants at work...

Comment

Be careful. Too much too soon can hurt your best friend.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Be careful. Too much too soon can hurt your best friend.
            Thanks for the words of caution. You're 100% right. I'll stay gradual and share my routines in my log here and heed advice. You all are the pros.

Comment

Going two days on one day off until I get the strap in the mail... should be Thursday. Hurricane Dorian is slowing down the mail. I haven't gotten in my measuring tape or wooden ruler.

Still going
              1-Hour on
              1-Hour on
              1-Hour on

One day the noose was really irritating my shaft so I ended the third set at 45 minutes. No blisters or bruising. I think I made the right choice to be cautious. Can't have a blister halting use for 3 days to a week.

So far so good though. I feel like my EQ is through the roof. Not sure if that's supposed to be a positive result of extenders but it's been great. I've been doing Kegels every so often and that may have to do with the EQ.

Comment

Got the strap in the mail today... on my off day. But I also got my tape and ruler so I can be happy with taking first measurements at least.

BPEL - 6
                BPFSL - 6.5
                MEG - 5

Comment

Probably an unpopular opinion that I don't like the strap as much as the noose. I feel like I get a much better stretch with the noose. The strap pulls my entire shaft and pubis skin area up where as the noose really gives a good stretch.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I get a solid 6.5-7' stretch with the noose and maybe 6' with the strap.

Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                  X