The Adventures of My Penis /w pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of My Penis /w pics!

I've decided to nab a fresh start. After hovering around for a couple months picking up more knowledge, I've decided to have a second, more successful run at PE.

Initial Penis Size

March 4th, 2010
    BPEL:6.69"
    EG:5.06"
    BPFSL: 6.38"
    Current Penis Size

June 17th, 2010
    BPEL:7.18"
    EG:5.25"
    BPFSL: 7.12"

I made it to these dimensions in maybe 5 weeks of PE, then I stopped. Roughly half an inch of length, a quarter of girth. These could have been newbie gains, but I am now again an unconditioned newbie. I expect nothing less than unbelievable results this time.

In the downtime I experienced: smaller flaccid hang, weaker orgasms, ejaculation went from a shooter back to a dribbler, and I was less vascular.

What will happen in the uptime; the now and tomorrow: I will have a larger flaccid hang, my penis will be 8+x5.5+ and rock hard, my ejaculations and my orgasms will be powerful, my penis will be strong, healthy, vital and HUGE!

My routine till August 17th, 2010

Warm Up
    20 minutes

Measure BPFSL, Check PI
    Stretch for 25 kegels, 25 reverse kegels in all directions.
    In between sets, pull straight out and do 10 circle stretches to the left, 10 to the right, then 10 Helicopter whirls with each hand.

One V Jelq consists of one pull to each side, and one up.
    One Jelq consists of one pull from each hand, for 3-5 seconds.
    Wet Jelq for 6 minutes
    V Jelq for 3 minutes
    Wet Jelq for 6 minutes
    V Jelq for 3 minutes
    Wet Jelq for 6 minutes

V Jelq for 3 minutes
    Total of 27 minutes

Warm Down 10 minutes

I am taking Gingko Biloba 60-120mg and a general multivitamin.

Attached is a picture of my starting point this time around.

I still need you, on this amazing forum to watch over me, learn from me and teach me. Keep up with this log, if not for you, for me. Get on my back if I'm lazy, encourage me if I'm consistent, and give feedback! I will return the favor to anyone who asks.
    Attached Files
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

goodluck on that mate.. me, im just starting 2morow.. i comeback for your results and see what happens..
    FL - 3 2/8"
    FG - 3 6/8"
    EL - 4 6/8"
    EG - 4 6/8"

Goal = 7x5"

"What ever it is you want, you have to feel as though you already have it."

Comment

Looks like a good routine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Get it bro! I've subscribed to this bad boy..
        So you're starting post was 3 days ago, I'm waiting to see something fresh on here!
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

erm can i just ask what that multivitamin and that other supplement is for >? is it neccassary to take them ?!! ..... i mean im 18 and i go gym and stuff like i try keep fit with a balanced diet more on the protien level and some fruits n stuff.. but like is there a need for these tablets to see better or if any gains at all ? ..... my LOT is 12 +...... and ive been doin this for 2 weeks + ... welll over a month but i mastuirabted a lot so i think that effected gains... but hey your routine millia sounds really good and i wish you all the best on it and lol last nighti n the bathroom i was doin the v jelqs and was naturally doing them side and up like you said on your post.. but im kindaa stressed now on the need of these supplementaion?>

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            Looks like a good routine.
            Thanks for your blessings, KP!

Originally posted by millia View Post
            Get it bro! I've subscribed to this bad boy..
            So you're starting post was 3 days ago, I'm waiting to see something fresh on here!
            I know I know, I'm still struggling to make time to start, let alone keep consistent. I will see to it that I start tonight.

Originally posted by NeedGains2 View Post
            erm can i just ask what that multivitamin and that other supplement is for >? is it neccassary to take them ?!! ..... i mean im 18 and i go gym and stuff like i try keep fit with a balanced diet more on the protien level and some fruits n stuff.. but like is there a need for these tablets to see better or if any gains at all ? ..... my LOT is 12 +...... and ive been doin this for 2 weeks + ... welll over a month but i mastuirabted a lot so i think that effected gains... but hey your routine millia sounds really good and i wish you all the best on it and lol last nighti n the bathroom i was doin the v jelqs and was naturally doing them side and up like you said on your post.. but im kindaa stressed now on the need of these supplementaion?>
            Supplements aren't necessary. They only help, to a certain extent. Gingko Biloba, I got a bottle for 7$.. a couple months ago. It's cheap. It increases circulation throughout your body and obviously, your penis. On the other hand, a multivitamin, is a multivitamin, man, it's not the key to PE gains. It's to promote general health, of me AND my penis. You shouldn't worry about supplements, it's the exercises, the focus and consistency that create gains. All of which I am lacking currently, haha! I'll change that tonight.
            Started on 03/04/2010
            Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

So I fucked myself again, I managed to let the day slip me.. My cat died, I found her body. I loved the cat, it was a harsh experience for me... Also studying--and with that procrastinating--filled up the majority of my free time. I know that in two days I will be liberated of studying, and I will then be able to finally delve into the depths of PE. Sorry for those following, although I'm most sorry to myself.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

Dude, it's ok if life gets in the way of PE. I know that I start school in exactly 8 hours, my class starts. Will I PE tomorrow night? I'll try to make time for it, but since its a short summer semester I might be up to my ears in homework, so I'll make the effort for PE, but if I can't and have to do 4 days out of 7 then hell I'll accommodate.
                Get your life in order, PE will be waiting you when you get back!
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                X