solidlengths log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solidlengths log

I have been doing the JP90 routine every day for the past month with weekends off. So this week will mark week 5. I measured initial sizes on 1/3 and measured again this morning. Seeing an honest 1/8" in EL could probably be a full 1/4" if I really dig into my fat pad and kegel hard. No honest gains in EG however I do think my veins pop more noticeably now than before I started. My flaccid length and girth was up a whole inch but I don't put much stock in flaccid measurements because they can vary so much.

1/3: BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
    2/3: BPEL - 6 5/8" EG - 5 7/8"
    Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
    Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

It takes time, keep it up and you'll get there.

Always be careful
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Last week I finished 3 months of 5/2 JP90. During the three months there was one week where I was away for work and couldn't get my daily routine in. The last month I started throwing in 5 Super Slammers at the end and 10 mins of clamped edging followed by the warm down.

Measurement after 90 days: BPEL 6 3/4" (1/4" gain since starting) EG - 6 1/8" (1/4" gain since starting)

I'm taking this week off for a legitimate break between routines (and coincidentally because I've got a cold). I actually didn't think I had gained any erect length since month 2 but was surprised today after 4 days off that I was able to get an honest 6 3/4". I know that 'normal' PI is better EQ while doing PE but I have not found that to be true. Anecdotally, I would say that on days that I do PE my penis is almost 'tired'. I don't have trouble getting or maintaining an erection but I would say that my erection quality is 10-20% less than on rest days than on PE days.

Going forward I am going to follow the below routine for 90 days then re-evaluate:
      - 10 mins warm up with electric heating pad
      - 15 minutes of manual stretching, 30 second manual stretches NSWE and out followed by propeller cranks, just like in JP90 but longer time wise
      - 10+ Super Slammers incrementing by 5 throughout the week (M-10, T-15, W-15....)
      - 3x 5 minute clamped edge sessions with a focus on kegeling and holding during clamps (5 mins ring on, few mins off to re-circulate, repeat)
      - 5 mins warm down with electric heating pad

I am dropping Jelqing because I have found and felt it to be ineffective. Short of doing an erect jelq I don't feel like enough pressure is put on the tissue in the penis to cause any stretching. It is also messy and time consuming. The only positive PI I have noticed has resulted from the Super Slammers/Clamped Edging in the form of burst capillaries (tiny red dots). I believe the only way to make gains is by manual stretching and keeping the penis filled with enough blood that it is rock hard (thereby stretching the soft muscle tissue).

Supplements:
      - 4800mg Now Sunflower Lecithin (for semen fun)
      - 1500mg NutraChamps L-Arginine
      - 2400mg Now L-Citrulline

Healthy diet and regular strength and cardio exercise (5 days a week). Only drinking alcohol on weekends and in moderation.

Comment

I'm taking some advice from madyogi's log and the link he posted to Thunder's place about BPFSL measurement pre and post workout along with a concept I have of involving more rest days in my workout.
        Based on that I'm planning on shooting for a 50 minute workout period that consists of:
        - 10 mins of warm up with electric heating pad
        - 15 minutes of hard manual directional stretching. When I say hard I'm going to focus on really stretching and not just 'doing it' if that makes any sense. I'm not going to try to hurt myself but I'm a big believer in high-intensity low rep strength training so I'm trying to bring the same concept here.
        - 5 minutes of super slammers
        - 15 minutes of clamped edging with a focus on kegeling and holding (two 7 minute clamps with a bloodflow break in between)
        - 5 minutes warm down
        Schedule will be doing this routine on M/W/F and having rest days on Tu/Th/Sa/Su.

I plan to perform four BPFSL measurements, two pre and two post workout. I will be measuring a BPFSL 'pinch' measurement and a 'hold' measurement. What does this mean? I was playing around in the shower this morning with a flaccid 'stretch' and noticed that there is still some variability in a flaccid stretch depending on how much strain you put on the penis. Therefore I'm going to perform a pinch (index finger and thumb pinching the base of the glans) measurement. In the pinch, I will merely be supporting my flaccid and doing a BPFSL measurement. The pinch ensures that I don't really pull my penis because with the pinch I can't really pull anything. Then I will be doing an actual stretch measurement with the 'hold'. In the hold I plan to grasp my penis enough to perform a moderate stretch and perform the measurement. This won't be as aggressive of a stretch as when I'm doing PE because I don't think I'll be able to form an 'OK' and still measure but I'll figure it out.

These two measurements pre and post I'll be striving for a 3-5% increase in each post measurement.

Comment

Sounds good, Solid. I'll be checking in to see how it goes.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Great gains. Keep it up!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Did the new routine and measurements today. Felt good after a week without PE, I definitely noticed that the first rounds of stretching were tight. I had started manual stretching in all directions followed by cranks like in JP90. I was stretching for 30 seconds then cranking 30 rotations both clockwise and counterclockwise after each stretch. This took about 20 minutes to accomplish all 8 directions on the compass as well as straight out. Thinking I'll drop the rotations of 15 each way and see if that cuts enough time to get into the 15 minute window.

BPFSL measurements:
              Pre workout: Pinch - 4.875" Grip - 5.375"
              Post workout: Pinch - 6.125" Grip - 6.5"
              Change in length Pinch - 10.25% Grip - 6.12%

Based on the above percentages I think not stretching and measuring is probably not going to be 'accurate' in terms of tracking. But since it only takes a minute I'll keep measuring and tracking both. I think I'm also going to add in a pre and post Flaccid Girth measurement for good measure.

Edit: Notable PIs - 8 or less burst capillaries, notable 'zebra stripes' or rings in the skin on the shaft.
              solidlength
              Last edited by solidlength; 04-06-2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Yesterday was a rest day. My burst capillaries from Monday's session have all healed up, verified before starting today.

Good workout today.

BPFSL Measurements:
                Pre workout: - Pinch 5" Grip - 6.25" Girth - 4.125"
                Post workout: Pinch - 5.375" Grip - 6.625" Girth - 4.875"
                Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 7.5% Grip - 6.25% Girth - 18%

Notable PIs - 10ish burst capillaries, usual zebra stripes (rings) around the shaft.

Comment

Read your post over on the girlfriend/SO page. Very nice!

I am heading for a scheduled rest period in about 10 days. Was originally thinking it would be 4 days (the length of one micro-cycle in my current program), but I am considering extending that to a week or 10 days. Lots of folks say more rest == good. Still not sure about length of rest period but I'll probably rest longer than originally intended.
                  START : 2/6/2020
                  BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                  CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                  BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Yesterday was a rest day. My burst capillaries from Wednesday's session have all healed up, verified before starting today.

Good workout today. Unfortunately I released at the end of edging then did a warm down. I have now noticed that this clearly impacts my post workout flaccid measurements. I'm not a turtle-er but the post workout flexibility of my penis from previous sessions was not present after release. Clearly, in terms of tracking measurements, I shouldn't release before measuring.

BPFSL Measurements:
                    Pre workout: - Pinch 5.5" Grip - 6.5" Girth - 4.75"
                    Post workout: Pinch - 5.75" Grip - 6.75" Girth - 4.75"
                    Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 4.5% Grip - 3.8% Girth - 0%

Notable PIs - 8ish burst capillaries, usual zebra stripes (rings) around the shaft.

Comment

Weekend was all rest, previous PIs were all healed up.

Good workout today even thought I wasn't really 'feeling it' mindset wise, today has been a rainy windy cold day and I'm feeling it. Post workout measurement was 'weird' I did my pinch measurement nothing really notable but then I did my grip measurement and my penis just kept stretching. It was almost like a stretch armstrong moment where I started stretching and expected to start to feel the ramp up in resistance, nope no resistance until around 7". Will be interesting to see when I measure in a few weeks if I've gained length because 7.125" is the longest BP measurement I've ever done and I could have 'pulled more out' before measuring. I don't know if girth measurement is really 'tracking' correctly, perhaps girth is one of the most finicky flaccid measurements because today I was negative girth post warm down.

BPFSL Measurements:
                      Pre workout: - Pinch - 5.375" Grip - 6.5" Girth - 4.625"
                      Post workout: - Pinch - 5.625" Grip - 7.125" Girth - 4.5"
                      Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 4.6% Grip - 9.6% Girth - -2.7%

Notable PIs - 10ish burst capillaries, usual zebra stripes

Comment

PIs were all healed up today.

Had an 'okay' workout today. Had a surprise visitor stop at the house halfway through so I had to figure out what the hell they wanted with a boner. That was fun and kinda ruined my concentration.

Not measuring girth anymore

BPFSL Measurements:
                        Pre workout: - Pinch - 5.625" Grip - 6.5"
                        Post workout: - Pinch - 5.75" Grip - 7"
                        Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 2.2% Grip - 7.6%

Notable PIs - 6ish burst capillaries, usual zebra stripes

Comment

PIs were healed before I started.

Good workout today, didn't feel as good as Monday's workout but was good enough. Have been having weeknight sex this week which is great but is definitely impacting how much effort I bring to the table. Trade offs <shrug>

BPFSL Measurements:
                          Pre workout: - Pinch 5.5" Grip - 6.625"
                          Post workout - Pinch 5.75" Grip - 7.125"
                          Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 4.9% Grip - 7.5%

Comment

Rested over the weekend, all PIs healed, checked before working out. No sex sessions this weekend due to other activities so I was worried going in to today's edging that I wouldn't be master of my domain but I made it through with only a few death grips needed. Woke up several times last night with a raging hard on, feels bigger than I remember and maybe it's all just mental but I'm having more and more experiences where my 10/10s feel huge.

Good workout today, I may have snuck in a quick spot measurement at the end of edging which is cheating by my count (I only measure once a month) but I was definitely easy 6 7/8's or 15/16's. I think when I officially measure at the beginning of May I'll be 7" (I hope!).

BPFSL Measurements:
                            Pre workout: - Pinch 5.25" Grip - 6.375"
                            Post workout: Pinch - 5.875" Grip - 7.0625"
                            Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 10.8% Grip - 11.8%

Notable PIs: Less than 5 burst capillaries, Rings
                            solidlength
                            Last edited by solidlength; 04-20-2020, 01:11 PM. Reason: PIs

Comment

All PIs healed before starting today's workout, I think it's safe to assume that my burst capillaries heal within 48 hours so I'll stop noting it in the future. Coming off two back to back poor sleep nights (thanks kiddos) so I'm super spacey today and am having a hard time maintaining concentration. That being said I was really able to focus on a good workout today although it was hard to be master of my domain during edging, that being said, I did prevail although I wasn't going as intense in the edging as I normally like to. I find when I'm tired I have a hard time controlling my urge to release. Had some time to myself last night so I got out my new pure wand and gave myself a p-gasm. It was good, nothing spectacular, I need to come up with a better more comfortable setup for that but was neat to be able to immediately stimulate my glans after and achieve a normal orgasm directly following.

Few things I've noticed and will be changing:
                              - Pre measurements I will take after I have done warm up and before I start manual stretching
                              - I have felt the layout of my public bone because I noticed I can do a bone press measurement at different depths with varying levels of difficulty. Palpating the region I've noticed several ropy tendons on top of the bone structure that probably add (really detract) 1/8" to 1/4". In the future I'm going to try to ensure I always measure from the actual bone instead of 'just pushing the ruler in.'

BPFSL Measurements:
                              Pre workout: - Pinch 5.75" Grip - 6.3125"
                              Post workout: Pinch - 6.75" Grip - 7.1875"
                              Change in length (Strain): Pinch - 17.4% Grip - 13.9%

Notable PIs: 12ish burst capillaries, Rings

Comment

Working...
                              X