Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Months Progress - JustJackIt

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for everyones contributions on this site, I have been lurking for many months now.

I have been PEing for 6 months, and I have made some gains but I would appreciate any advice and feedback.

Began 09/2019 - I have kept a journal on progress.
    SFL - 18CM, BPEL 16CM, EG 11.4CM
    First 3 Months 5 On 2 Off
    Stretching X 10 mins all directions.
    Wet Jelquing X 20 mins
    Squeezing X 5 Mins
    Supplements L-Arginine, BCAA's and ZMA's.

**Sessions began to increase to an average of 45 Minutes or sometimes an hour if I had privacy**

I was very consistent but gains stopped by 20th Nov - EQ was responsible for most of my gains.

Dec 16th 19: SFL - 19.8CM, BPEL 19CM, EG 12.5CM

Xmas 1 Week Break - Lost very little.

Resumed with increase on squeezes and less jelquing and stretching to avoid a pencil dick.

Jan 2020 - SFL 19.8CM, BPEL 18.9CM, EG 12.5CM & BG 11.5CM

Feb started Clamping after no girth growth.
    2 On, 1Off, 2 ON & Weekend Off. - Clamping sessions of 4 X 10 Mins Mon & Thurs. Stretch & Jelqing Tuesday & Friday.

Current: SFL - 19.6CM, BPEL - 19CM, EG - 12.5CM, BG - 12CM

I used to be a body builder, and I know it is not the same type of muscle but without any hormone enhancement I was able to go from 10 stone to 17.5 Stone in 4 years with 1 year packing on almost 3 stone. I made the most sig gains by doing a less is more routine. More recently, I have been doing the 2on,1,2on routine to include more recovery however I am not moving the girth gains very consistently if at all.

I am 6,5 tall currently weigh 14 stone (I do not lift anymore), I have always been more tall and skinny, it seems my penis is no different but I would appreciate any advice on how to gain girth.

I want to gain to maximise pleasure with my partner and for general confidence. She needs a thicker D.

Any questions or advice from the pros, I would appreciate it.

JJ (Secret PE'r)
    18 Months of PE
    Starting (Sept 19): SFL - 6.9, BPEL 6.1, MEG - 4.5 BEG 4.3 (6X4)
    Current (Feb 21): SFL -7.8, BPEL - 7.5, EG - 4.8 & BG - 4.5 Flaccid - 5.1X4.1
    Increase in Erection Quality.
    29 Years Old - 4 Month Break
    GOAL - 8 X 6

Hey

I had problems gaining girth just like you.

I was fed up and ready to quit but then I gave it another go. I got a Bathmate Hydroextreme9. It was named 40 at the time.

Anyway I was able to gain girth doing 5 min pump followed by 3 min jelqs and then repeat 3 times, so you end up pumping 15 min and jelqing 9 min.
    In fact I would jelq 5-10 min after the last pump and then do a warm-down of 3 min with the pump. Just very light pressure.

I only gained when I did 1 on and 1 off. 2on1 or more did NOT give me any girth gains.

I am roughly 1,2 inch thicker flaccid or 3 cm thicker now. Little less erect

Comment

Thank you Bornstanley, top advice and very clear.

I have considered pumping because many of the top gainers in the girth category did well using. The only issue is I am a secret PE'r and I am not sure how to hide a massive pump. Maybe it is time to come clean, the reviews online are good for the Bathmate - I'll look into it.

Thank you,
      JJ
      18 Months of PE
      GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Your welcome.

The bathmate hydroextreme9 comes with a carry case and a lock.
        bornstanley
        Last edited by bornstanley; 03-13-2020, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Out of interest, how long did it take to make those gains?

PE is apart of my way of life now as it does improve sex, so I'll keep it up regardless, but it's good to have an expectation.
          18 Months of PE
          GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

The first gains came within two weeks but afterwards it went slower.

I do 6-8 weeks cycles, usually 8 weeks depending on EQ. EQ usually drops after 5-6 weeks in a cycle but I keep going for 8 weeks if it's manageable.

Each cycle would give me roughly 2-3 mm or 0,1 inch. First cycle roughly 4 mm.

Comment

Thanks man, I've just ordered one.
              18 Months of PE
              GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

If anything I would say to focus on your EQ. Think of your unit as a balloon whose boundary you keep pushing further and further with PE. Good EQ is critical to pushing that boundary. Edging, kegels, reverse-kegels, and towel raises are just a few of the exercises that come to mind that will improve your EQ. Big Al has a lot of great material on this.

I hear if you say his name three times he will appear...
                  usul
                  Member of the Month July 2020
                  Last edited by usul; 05-18-2020, 05:52 PM.
                  Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                  My Log

Comment

I did my PE in secret. Coconut oil I put in a small makeup sample jar (it's solid at room temp, refined oil has no smell). I would do stretches and jelqs in shower. Use a small cup and fill it with water to warm up. I bought a cable clamp for clamping. That can easily be done in a bathroom stall at work. All these things are very small and can be easily concealed. You are going to have some difficulty concealing a bathmate pump. Not to discourage you but I also purchased one and ended up throwing it away because it was impractical with me trying to do it all in stealth. If you are planning on using it you might as well tell her. She may be more upset about the amount of money you spent then you actually doing PE LOL.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

@USUL - Yeah, I think you are right. Where I dropped the jelq I noticed a significant drop in my wood and EQ which led to a slight decrease in my overall stats. There has been times where clamping has made me bigger but it was bit more of a marshmallow for most of the day, so I think i agree with your balloon theory. Hopefully pumping will assist with that theory. Big Al is the boy!

@Ultimate Burrito - Yeah, similar to me, I have been doing pretty much the above but I am lucky that my other half is at work mon to friday to 1PM at least, and I work from home. I have come up with a place to hide the pump, so hopefully I can stay incognito for at least alittle longer. I am wondering about mentioning it to her, but she is lovely girl and pretty much the reason I've been doing this. She will think it's something that she has caused, and she'll feel like it's her fault or something. or at least will be trying harder to massage my ego with it. I just think she deserves a bigger dick. So I really want to make sure it's legit, but I appreciate your concerns and advice. Did you notice any progress with the pump before you binned it? Clamping kills my dick. Thanks for commenting, i've literally read 100's of your posts so it's cool to hear from you.
                      18 Months of PE
                      GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

On the partner thing. When you end up gaining she'll most likely comment.

One of the best things I did was tell Mrs inch what I was up to. I told her I was doing it for me.

She re-assured me that my current stats were plenty for her, but I told her I enjoyed it and she has been very supportive lol.

I tell her I'm off to do some training then I'll pop to our room for an hour or in the shower, wherever.

Sometime I message her from the room and ask her if she can give me a hand. She's quite happy to help and often assist with edging or if I'm lucky she'll hop on board.

It also helps reduce the stress of getting caught out, if she walks in on you or finds your pump. And if you tell her your off for a quick stretch she'll give you some peace or she might want to get involved.

This will open up opportunities to delve into other penis exercises and devices, I highly recommend traction extenders.

Long story short, I highly recommend telling her.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

@Poundperinch - thank you so much for weighing in! Top advice, I think I should seriously consider telling her. The tricky bit so far has been getting it delivered, as it arrives tomorrow and my gf will likely be here. So i'll have to make up an excuse...

I really hope she will like it, I am 90% doing this to be able to make her eyes roll into the back of her head - even if it means pulling on pretzel for two years. She is not that bothered about sex, she sometimes seems like she could take it or leave it, even thought sometimes I make her cum so hard she spasms a little. I hope the increase in girth will make a big difference to our sex life

Has your partner noticed the gain of .25 inchs? it doesn't sound alot but I guess it is when it's being thrusted into you.
                          18 Months of PE
                          GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Well, you were right about the size of the Bathmate - it's bigger than I expected!

Thankfully I found a place to stash it, tricky bit was getting rid of the bright orange cardboard...

Anyway, I am now unfortunately sick, but once I start using, I'll detail the results for those curious of gaining with Bathmate.

Anyone with tips similar to the above, please let me know

Thanks in advance! JJ
                            18 Months of PE
                            GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

The Bathmate is a tool first of all and you need to use it correctly.

It looks easy and with time it will get easy, don't worry. You need to persistent, start by pumping with low pressure. There might be red spots when you pump to hard and then you will have a problem explaining why, to your girl. Your penis need to adapt to the bathmate and its use.
                              I already gave you advise on how to max girth gains but there was trial and error before arriving at the best combination of bathmate and jelqing.

Furthermore there will be problems in the beginning with your balls beeing sucked in to the pump. You want to avoid that, so place the bathmate higher up the body than your instints tell you. Just a few cm.

If you have a metal c-ring, I recommend that you wear after a workout even if it is more snug than usual. Can speed up gains, so will edging or sex shortly after a PE workout.

Finally, all things you do in life you should do them because you want to become the best version of yourself. If there is a girl by your side that you can share the experiences with then fine. It should not be the other way around. You should not do PE because of your girl but because of you. There is a difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X