Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabba
    replied
    Been keeping up with my routine the past few days with some great pumping sessions and good length work. I’ve been getting more and harder erections, so I think my body is getting used to the stretching again. Might take off some time with the holiday coming up.

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    So here was my routine for the past few days. I had to change things due to schedule and unforeseen reasons. Also, I decided to focus on length, I realize my girth is pretty solid and I’ll add length and girth after if needed. I did a 3 days on 2 off routine, it took about 30-40 min to complete routine. Starting at EL: 7.3” EG: 5.9” FL: 5.5” FG: 5”

Routine:
    • 5 min warm up
    • Directional Stretches (Up, Down, Left, Right, Straight out) 5 for 30 seconds each
    • Cork Screws 2 for 30 seconds each
    • Bathmate Pump 2 minutes warm water (Fully Erect)
    • Jelqing 150 Slow Reps
    • V jelqs 50 Slow Reps
    • Bathmate Pump 3-5 minutes warm water
    • 5 min warm water cool down

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    ON Routine Above

Thursday, Friday
    Off

Saturday, Sunday, Monday
    Back on Routine Above.

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    It’s been a while…. I’ve had a lot of changes in my life over the last year or so and I haven’t had time for a regular PE routine. I’ve dedicated myself to my relationship and job, which has paid off. My girl and I are closer than ever and my hard work has paid off in getting me a new job with a raise!
    But, I’ve been meaning to get back to PE and back to posting here. I’ve already began a routine again and hopefully can share on a weekly basis. I’m following a 3 days on, 2 off schedule (it aligns with my gym schedule) and I’ll be focusing on girth first then length. Last time I was a quick girth developer so I hope to add some quickly then move to length.
    My routine for now is

5 min warm water warmup
    Directional Stretches 5 for 30 seconds each
    Cork Screws 2 for 30 seconds each
    Bathmate Pump 2 minutes warm water
    Compression 3-4 Reps
    Horse Squeeze 10-15 for 30 seconds each
    Bathmate Pump 3-5 minutes warm water
    5 min warm water cool down

Some times I work in Viking kegels or other stretches if I have time.

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Havenít posted in a while but, Iíve been fairly consistent with my routine over the last few weeks. Over the holidays I luckily had plenty of time off and was able to work on my routine. I added some kegels and Viking squeezes to my routine to help with thickness and stamina. It seems to be working as Iíve had more control than before.
    My pumping has been consist with my jelqs, slowly increasing over time and getting to 250 jelqs and 100 v jelqs. Iím gonna take some measurements soon but need to finish up somethings first.
    Iíll also have to add a few new stories from my girl and me!!

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    The last two weeks I experimented with a pumping only routine with middling results. Today I was back to my normal routine and my dick definitely felt better after. Iíve had more success with this routine so Iím gonna keep at it for now.
    Stretching has been a big part of my growth and I added some flaccid bends and cork screws. Then 200 jelqs and two pumps of 10 min total. Definitely working well for me

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Past 3 days have gone by crazy fast. Iíve been busy with my girl, work, and family obligations. Luckily, Iíve been able to have time for myself in mornings. Iíve been working out early enough to fit my PE training in.
    The past days Iíve been going with the routine of 40 seconds directional stretches in 5 directions, with 2 corkscrews in opposite direction for 30 sec. From there I manage to do 3 30 sec internal stretches and flaccid bends for 40 sec each in 4 directions.
    After my stretches Iím ready for 150-200 slow jelqs and 50 v jelqs. I sometimes add double jelqs if I feel I need to. Then I do 2 pumps of 5-8 min each on medium to high pressure. This routine has a lot going on but, Iím able to get their in 40 min or so, with warm ups and cool downs.
    Happy so far with my routine and Iím going for more length even tho I said I should probably switch to more girth. Iíll continue to target length and occasional add a girth session in to keep up. Over all Iím good and my girl and I have been having amazing sex every day it seems. Definitely blessed to have PE in my life!

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Had to squeeze in a quick work out today, I managed to get in directional stretches and corkscrews for 40 seconds each, before doing 150 slow jelqs. I then finished with a 7 min pump on high pressure. I felt super good after my workout and later that night my girl and I went at it crazy. Idk if it was from pump or just workout, but my cock was noticeably bigger,
    We both got a lot of fun out of it!!

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Managed to get in a good work out after work. After warm ups and directional stretches for 30 seconds I did corkscrew, and flaccid bends for 20 seconds. I then worked in 150 jelqs and 50 v jelqs before finish in a 7 min pump. I had a great workout and excited for a few days off

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Continued my routine today with a long length session. I did the usual warm up and directional stretches, but after flaccid bends and corkscrews I moved on to 200 slow jelqs and 50 v jelqs.
    From there I did a few double jelqs before finishing with 2 pumps of 8 min each. I was surprised at how well I handled the routine after a long hiatus. But I got thru it and even managed to take a few pictures. Iíll be able to upload them soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Have been off my routine a bit recently, so I decided to be more focused and dedicate specific days for PE to not interrupt my schedule. Today I targeted length, but went slow, I didnít want to go overboard on my first day back in a while. I did a long warm up in shower followed by 30 sec directional stretches in 5 directions.
    From there I worked in some corkscrews and flaccid bends for 30 seconds, before I ended up doing 150 slow jelqs and 50 V jelqs. I felt super good so I ended in a 8 min pump on high pressure, the stretch was amazing. Then did my cool down in shower.
    Iíve been busy with my girl the past few weeks and now winter is arriving, so I imagine weíll be together more. I need my unit in top shape to keep up with her in the sack.

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Took some time off but Iíve been getting back to my routine lately, Iíve decided to focus on girth for the time being because I think Iíve reached my limit in length. Iím just under 7.5Ē so Iíll go back to length in a few weeks, for now Iíll look to improve my girth by stretching, doing compression, horse squeezes and ULI, along with plenty of pumping!

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Was back on the past 3 days, targeted length by doing the normal routine. Iíve added more stretching with cork screws, A stretch, flaccid bends and internal stretches. I think itíll help me with more growth and EQ, Iíve been pumping less often but will still periodically do a quick 5 min pump. Off until Monday then Iíll get back into routine

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Glad things are going well for you and look forward to hearing the stories!
    Thanks! Iíll have to post some stories soon!!

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Glad things are going well for you and look forward to hearing the stories!

Leave a comment:

• Cabba
    replied
    Been busy this week and not been able to train as much as Iíd like to, but I have been keeping somewhat steady progress. Iíve kept my gains and my EQ hasnít fallen at all, My sex life has never been better! Things seem to be going well for me at moment and I was even able to get to stay at a fancy air bnb with my girlfriendís family and I got some great storyís to tell from that.
    All in all, Iím just looking to get back to a steady training schedule and hopefully work and family stay good! Be back in a few days with more progress

Leave a comment:

Working...
X