Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About PONR

Hello,

My question is about the PONR. Is it my goal to crest over the PONR and then apply a strong KEGEL hold or should i try to get as close as i can to the PONR without going over and apply strong KEGEL hold?

Thanks

What is your objective?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The objective is DO.

Comment

Get as close as you can without going over. If your pelvic floor isn't strong enough you might reach difficulties. Timing needs to be on point.

Comment

I agree with Jay1983. The idea is get as close as you can without going over. There's a bunch of Tantric ju-ju hooey about cresting, then kegeling to keep the semen inside or whatever. I generally think that's mumbo jumbo, and I've never had good experiences when trying such things.

I have been able to increase the duration of orgasm, time to PONR, as well as things like distance/power of ejaculation by basically edging ... a lot. So get as close as you think you can without blowing, then stop, shake it around, whatever, until you've calmed a bit, then go again. Over time, you'll become more sensitive. You'll be able to sit in the pocket very close to orgasm longer. Etc.

It's very much worth the effort.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Sitting in the pocket of orgasm is an addictive experience. Incredible levels of pleasure! Very cool thing.
            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
              Sitting in the pocket of orgasm is an addictive experience. Incredible levels of pleasure! Very cool thing.
              Indeed!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                Take caution riding that wave... it'll fry you!

Comment

Madyogi, plenty of us have experienced dry orgasms, it's not mumbo jumbo.

Comment

Dry orgasm and male multi orgasm is taught onsite .

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...y-orgasms.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Madyogi, plenty of us have experienced dry orgasms, it's not mumbo jumbo.
                      Yeah, I'm not saying dry orgasms aren't a thing. The mumbo jumbo I was talking about was mostly related to the "magic" of retaining semen for some kind of energetic quality, or this idea that goes around that somehow noFap offers some kind of nutritional benefit to PE.

I have had orgasms that last a couple of minutes with climax somewhere in the middle, and I've tried the dry orgasm thing as well. I generally prefer the ones with climax, though YMMV. Plus, by the time I get to climax, my wife is generally done, so me shooting for multiple O's is sorta unnecessary. I'm plenty satisfied with one.

My point to OP is just that riding the edge is best way toward delaying orgasm, increasing sensitivity to where you are in the process, and ultimately getting more stamina, as opposed to getting obsessed with kegeling super hard at just the right moment.
                      madyogi
                      Member of the Month April 2020
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by madyogi; 03-30-2020, 08:22 PM.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

There are numerous ways to increase stamina . I do mmo for me because more orgasms etc are just more fun I am surprised it is not more popular .
                        The difficulty with timing etc becomes less with practise and for me is second nature to the point for me now where a wet (ejaculation) orgasm is harder to do than a dry one.

I do agree with you about the mystic taoist stuff though.

Comment

Guys, something is not clear. If you said that i should not pass the ponr...how do i get the orgasm?

Everytime that i stay close to ponr, but not passing it, the best results was some little orgasms. Or the BIG orgasm is after the ponr point.

Where in this process do i have to start a strong hold kegel?
                          a) Before ponr?
                          b) right on ponr?
                          c) a little bit after ponr ( but before the contractions of spasm kegels)?
                          d) at the first contraction of spasm kegels?

PONR crossing 1-3 seconds delay Contractions + Ejaculation + Orgasm

Comment

Right before you nut. The idea is too kegel hard to prevent yourself from ejaculating, yet still receive the orgasm as if you did. The only way to figure out perfect timing is to do.

Comment

PONR means the start of Orgasm or means the start of Contractions (Spasm Kegels) ?

Comment

Working...
                              X