3 x 30 sec Down Left/Down Right Stretch
    3 x 30 sec BTC Left/Right Stretch
    1 x 2 min Straight Out Stretch
    6 x 50 S2S (seated)

1 on 1 off
    PF Stretches Every Day.
    Minuteman's DO Guide Level 0.5.
    VaultPic
    Last edited by VaultPic; 10-20-2021, 10:38 AM.
    Start (03/31/20)
    BPEL: 7.3"
    MEG: 5"

Current (06/15/20)
    BPEL: 7.5" (+0.2")
    MEG: 5.3" (+0.3")

log

Stick with it bro , and Keep The Good Work <3 Welcome back to the jungle
    I Have Question : What is your goals and what is your BPEL and BPFSL ?
    :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
    We Dropping Bombs
    :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBlack View Post
      Stick with it bro , and Keep The Good Work <3 Welcome back to the jungle
      I Have Question : What is your goals and what is your BPEL and BPFSL ?
      Thanks for the support Captain. Ideally want to hit 8x6. Have not measured BPSFL, but my BPEL is around 7.3".
      VaultPic
      Last edited by VaultPic; 05-18-2020, 11:17 AM.
      Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(04/06/20)

It's been a good week of PE, clamping and jelqing has been feeling great. Have not ejaculated all week. Flaccid length has been getting better, assuming that is an effect of not ejaculating. Going to keep with the same routine, have not felt extreme soreness and took a rest on Sunday. Keeping the routine very simple allows me to be consistent, I just wake up, get it done and move on. Lets grow our dicks this quarantine, see you next Monday.

Routine
        200 Jelq, Edge every 100
        10 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
        Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(04/13/20)

All is well, my clamping sessions have been going very well been doing 10-15 min depending on the day. Going to start 15 min a day with rest every 5 min. The 200 Jelqs have been feeling very easy, going to up it to 300. Feeling very happy with PE and starting to really enjoy it. Although I feel bigger and healthier down there I am going to hold off on measuring until at least the 60 day mark. I also started doing kegels throughout the day, nothing too serious though. Resting every Sunday feels good enough for recovery, never sore and morning wood nearly every day, we'll see how I do with added volume.

Routine
          200 Jelq, Edge every 100
          10-15 min ​Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
          Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(04/20/20)

Happy 420! Clamping has been feeling great even with the added volume of 15 minutes, I never feel overly sore. Going to stick with 300 Jelqs for another week as well. My EQ has also been increasing as I have been doing kegels throughout the whole week. Haven't been tracking them that seriously, I make sure to do 3-5 sets (might be more might be less depending on how I'm feeling) a day of 20-30 normal (1-2 second holds) kegels and then 3 10 second holds. I have also been edging nearly every night and been practicing kegeling at the PONR and so far I've been successful with that. I kegel at PONR once a session and continue edging, although this is something I want to work on. So this week, I'll make sure to edge every single night and kegel at the PONR at least once a session. To end it all, I took a rest day and ejaculated Sunday after a 30 min edging session, my loads definitely feel stronger. I can't believe I'm nearly a month into PE, feels great!

Routine
            300 Jelq, Edge every 100
            15 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
            3-5 Sets of Kegels
            Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(04/27/20)

1 month of PE completed!! Dedication is key when it comes to PE, that is why I kept calm about measurements this whole month to not lose motivation. This month has been 6 days on with a rest on Sunday and an update to the log every Monday, I'm going to stay true to the routine. Today I took a quick girth measurement out of curiosity and it is definitely bigger, I'll take measurements throughout the week to cement a legitimate number and update my sig. My length doesn't look much different, but I am more focused on girth with this routine so it makes sense. I really wanted to increase my girth from the start, I hated how thin and skinny it looked but now it 100%, without a doubt is fatter and fuller, very excited about this! I think maybe throughout my 3rd or 4th month I'll start to add basic stretches to help get a little length, but right now I want to get some more girth gains. I'm going to continue with Clamping and Jelqing as I really enjoy both. This week I'm going to try and hit 20 min of clamping so it'll probably be a mix of 15-20 min a day. Going to keep the Jelqing the same at 300 a day. So happy these resources were made available to us!

Routine
              300 Jelq, Edge every 100
              15 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
              Kegels and Reverse Kegels Every Day
              VaultPic
              Last edited by VaultPic; 04-27-2020, 07:41 AM.
              Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(05/04/20)

The 20 min of clamping has been feeling good most days and others too intense, going to keep it at 15-20 min again this week. Going to up my Jelqs to 400, I started to feel a really good pump from the Jelqs and experience incredible flaccid hang as well. Speaking of flaccid hang, as of today I started doing these 60 Ball Jelqs at the end of my Jelqing routine. Basically pull my balls down and Jelq the penis upwards, I saw it in a post Big Al made. Haven't seen any improvements yet but at the end of my session my flaccid hang was looking amazing. This is something I want to also improve on, since my flaccid hang has never been good always been a grower. The girth gains are also correct I measured throughout the week and updated my sig. So now I am around 5.5" at my base and 5.3" meg which is incredible to me, can't wait for more gains!

Routine
                300 Jelq, Edge every 100
                15-20 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
                Kegels and Reverse Kegels ​Every Day
                Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(05/11/20)

Another great week of PE. Been mainly hitting 20 min Clamping daily, although I did 15 min for two of the days. I've also noticed that on my clamp if i put it all the way down to my base I have to use 5-6 clicks to fit it comfortably. To put things into perspective I started off with using 7 clicks, which today if I tried that my penis would explode hahah. For the Ball Jelqs I've noticed some improvement in hang but it's only been a week of doing them. I started with 60 and have been adding +5 every day, so today I did 90. I also realized there is a lot of lurkers in this forum, guys if you're reading this and you want to grow your penis, just start. Doing something every day will get you way further than doing nothing. PE is a lot simpler than people think, start slow and work your way up. If you don't start now, a year down the road you'll absolutely regret it. Plus I think it'll become an obsession for a lot of people, instead of a chore. There's tons of useful information in this forum, just reading through many others progress logs is insanely motivating and lets you see what works. Anyways so glad this site was created. Onto the next week of PE!

Routine
                  400 Jelq, Edge every 100
                  15-20 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
                  60(+5/day) Ball Jelqs
                  VaultPic
                  Last edited by VaultPic; 05-18-2020, 11:09 AM.
                  Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(05/18/20)

This week I hit 20 min of Clamping every day which is what I've been slowly reaching for throughout the past few weeks. Going to keep my Jelqs at 400. I think my final goal for them will just to be hitting 500 a day, as I'm not super focused on length at the moment. My hang has been getting noticeably better, my balls and dick hang lower which is exactly what I was looking for. I also have not turtled what so ever this week. Since I've been incrementing them daily I'll be doing 120 Ball Jelqs today. I always perform them after my Jelqs then hop in the shower, the heat plus the Jelqs = a massive hang. I'm also going to change my sig to BPEL, just because it's a lot better for tracking gains, where as NBP can fluctuate. My ultimate goal is still a 8" NBP and 6" MEG. Also seemed to forgot to of mentioned I only ejaculate once a week every Sunday and edge throughout the week. This helps keep erections super hard and frequent. Ordered a singer tailor tape, buttt didn't realize it was coming from china oops. Experimenting with a few supps, I'll update next week. Anyways see you soon with new measurements!

Routine
                    400 Jelq, Edge every 100
                    20 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
                    90(+5/day) Ball Jelqs
                    VaultPic
                    Last edited by VaultPic; 05-18-2020, 01:21 PM.
                    Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

Hi, all the best with this. I am new to PE and totally bitten by the bug, with lockdown and working and just just being a parent its pretty much my only hobby! You say you are returning to PE - was 7 your original BPEL when you started? If not, where did you start from? Cheers
                      'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
                        Hi, all the best with this. I am new to PE and totally bitten by the bug, with lockdown and working and just just being a parent its pretty much my only hobby! You say you are returning to PE - was 7 your original BPEL when you started? If not, where did you start from? Cheers
                        Hey Captain, exactly the reason I started back up again, nearly endless free time. Yeah always been around 7, my first attempt only really lasted a week. As of now I'm trying to get those girth measurements up!
                        Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

(05/25/20)

I actually ended up having sex on Tuesday night anddd oh man it's been a while. Due to corona virus I have not been able to get any, at least that's what I like to tell myself. Couldn't really say if I felt a big difference but my EQ was definitely through the roof, but that could be to me not touching a female in a while. We'll see, I know she wants seconds. Measurements have been tricky, I thought I'd have my tailors tape in by now but nope. I've been using a piece of paper like Jay suggested, I just cut out pieces that are 5.3" and 5.4". My mid girth is right at 5.4", and my base not too sure but bigger than that probably around 5.6", I'm not too focused on this number. I also noticed with my ruler it doesn't begin measurements at the start of the plastic lol oops, there's a good maybe quarter inch of space before the numbers begin. So that kind of just threw off my measurements for the week and had me feeling very confused. I kept measuring around 7.2 BPEL which now makes sense since on my new ruler I measured 7.5" BPEL. Not going to update my sig just yet since I wanna be sure of these numbers, taking measurements over the next few days. Anyways my routine has been going great so far going to keep it how it is for another week. Although I was reading about tunica tugs and people who perform them before clamping and was a little curious about that, who knows might give that a shot. Also wanted to throw in I got head Sunday night from one of my old ex gfs and right when she finished she straight up told me my dick got a lot thicker and that her jaw was killing her. Asking me how that's even possible hahaha, that's always nice to hear!

Routine
                          400 Jelq, Edge every 100
                          20 min Clamp, 5 min on 2 off repeat
                          150 Ball Jelqs
                          VaultPic
                          Last edited by VaultPic; 05-31-2020, 05:39 PM.
                          Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

That must be great to hear! (Ex's comment) you must be on the right track.

You're right about rulers... I need to cut some off the end of mine to make it actually start at 0. Just tricky thinking how to cut, saw or shave a little bit of plastic off the end of a ruler without breaking the ruler
                            'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
                              That must be great to hear! (Ex's comment) you must be on the right track.

You're right about rulers... I need to cut some off the end of mine to make it actually start at 0. Just tricky thinking how to cut, saw or shave a little bit of plastic off the end of a ruler without breaking the ruler
                              Yes sir! First time hearing it is great. I grabbed an old paint stir stick and just made my own ruler that way.
                              Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

Working...
                              X