SteelBeam's Log - New Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelBeam's Log - New Journey

Yes. I’m starting my journey, and I would like to share this with you and get some feedback of you, once I’m just starting out being a newb.
    I already posted explaining my situation and the conditions I’m in to do PE and get some gains.

So have a look here to get a little backstory :
    Advice for the newbie

Yesterday, I started the JP90 Beginner's Routine. I managed to sneak in the workout, ending up even doing a warm up and warm down.

I did all the streching part, feeling my ligs popping with the Circles part. I just feel like I need more focus on SD stretch or BTC, once my exit point is quite high and I feel that my ligs are very tight.
    I kept getting an erection every 2 stretches and every 4 jelqs, which made me take extremely long to finish the workout. Whenever erect, I just stop, put the heat bag on top of me, and wait for it to subside.

I did all the 150 jelqs (1 rep = 2 hands) (All the jelqs were done without any sort of lube, they were Dry Jelqs - Tell me if there is any problem e.g Turkey Neck), and once I was spending a ton of time and needed to go to bed, I just skipped the V-Jelqs. I just think it's too much. I don't know what do you guys say about taking the V-Jelqs out of my routine and adding something more towards the ligs or so.

After the workout, which took approximately 1 hour and an half, my penis was pretty veiny a sort of swollen (not in a bad way). I just noticed a temporary increase of my flaccid size post-workout for about 10 minutes or so. Everything went back to normal afterwards. Today my penis still turtled and didn't hang that low, but I think it's just way too early to be getting any PI's.

I'm going to try to keep my log updated everyweek. Hopefully!

Current stats and goals:
    - I am at 6.3 inches BPEL (curved upwards penis, measured with straight ruler).
    - Around 5.3 EG (base) 5 (mid-shaft) 4.9 (under the glans) (measured with a string and ruler or measuring tape. The measuring tape gives a slightly shorter measurement)

Wish me luck on this journey and I’m gonna try and keep you all updated if anyone is interested xD

-SB
    Starting Stats:
    6.3'' BPEL x 5.3'' EG

My first week of PE is over.
    I've been doing the JP90 with all the reps I was told to (I am not doing the V Jelqs - and I'm doing Dry Jelqs instead of Wet Jelqs). I'm not sure if I was supposed to do that straight away.
    For the last days I've been kind of worried whether I've been overtraining my unit or not. I'm not sure if I lost my morning wood or if it's just a placebo caused by the insecurity of not knowing if I'm pushing things too hard or not.
    And yesterday, I had a rest day (2 on 1 off routine), and I felt fatigued and couldn't have/maintain an erection that easy. This disappered the next day, as I woke up to a boner, and felt normal.
    I think my unit sometimes feels like it's a little bit girthier when flaccid, and hangs a tiny bit lower. Not sure if it does really. Sometimes it still turtles like it always did.
    After each workout I feel great. Big flaccid penis, veiny and hot, after the warm down with a heat pad.

Today I'm just not sure if I should rest more days, once I had that problem yesterday. Or if I should reduce the tension on the streches and the grip on the jelqs (I just stretch and jelq with the intensity I feel I'm actually doing anything - Sometimes it could be too much, I don't know).

Tell me what you guys think!

-SB
    Starting Stats:
    6.3'' BPEL x 5.3'' EG

Comment

Welcome, SteelBeam! I would say just stay the course at this point. You're early on, so just take it slow and follow the recommendations. As long as you're feeling great post workout, I think you're fine. Proper speed, grip tension, and stretch tension take time and sensitivity to figure out. Just listen to your unit. I noticed some interruption in morning wood early, but I've been logging it to be sure, and I've had morning wood 9 out of 10 days this month.

Keep it up. Consistency is key, and ask plenty of questions.
      START : 2/6/2020
      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
      CURRENT : 11/18/2021
      BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
        Welcome, SteelBeam! I would say just stay the course at this point. You're early on, so just take it slow and follow the recommendations. As long as you're feeling great post workout, I think you're fine. Proper speed, grip tension, and stretch tension take time and sensitivity to figure out. Just listen to your unit. I noticed some interruption in morning wood early, but I've been logging it to be sure, and I've had morning wood 9 out of 10 days this month.

Keep it up. Consistency is key, and ask plenty of questions.
        Thank you for your reply!

So it's ok to keep doing the 150 jelqs and all the stretches the routine tells me to, right?
        I shouldn't be worried with this scare I had, even though I haven't been getting any significant PI's besides right after the workouts, yeah?

I'll keep it up! Thanks again!

-SB
        SteelBeam
        Last edited by SteelBeam; 04-10-2020, 03:17 PM.
        Starting Stats:
        6.3'' BPEL x 5.3'' EG

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBeam View Post
          Thank you for your reply!

So it's ok to keep doing the 150 jelqs and all the stretches the routine tells me to, right?
          I shouldn't be worried with this scare I had, even though I haven't been getting any significant PI's besides right after the workouts, yeah?

I'll keep it up! Thanks again!

-SB
          I think you're fine. I might change to wet jelqs if you can. I've always done wet jelqs with coconut oil, but I understand that can be messy/difficult to deal with. Just keep to the plan and pay attention to PI's. Don't fret a minor interruption in morning wood unless it becomes multiple days in a row, then probably think twice about what you're doing.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
          X