ENW13’s PE Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENW13’s PE Log

I’m new to PE and figured why not start a log. Better place to write things down then just keep it on my notepad on my phone.

Ok actually in my third week of PE so far. Just been kind of lurking around getting the layout and reading through logs, articles, and trying to learn as much as I can.

I will be using the QEP, Bathmate hydroxtreme, and jelqing here and there. Don’t want to overload too much starting off.

Starting stats are:

BPEL: 15.2 cm
    NBEL: 13.4 cm
    Flaccid girth: 10.4 cm
    MEG: 12.2 cm

Decided to measure in cm since I find it easier/more accurate on the measuring tape.

Week 1 total extending time 46 hours
    Week 2 total extending time 50 hours
    Week 3 total extending time 46 hours

Now I know the QEP calls for a break in time with shorter wear times which I did for a couple days, but could tell over time that I could increase wear time. Didn’t notice any negative PI’s or injuries the first two weeks.

Come to find out I started the rods using my NBEL rather than BPEL which would’ve started me with more rods. So, I guess the first 2 weeks were a “mini conditioning” since I wasn’t having too much tension.

Week 3 I got it dialed in finally adding some more rods after following their recommended break in period. Currently have 1 large rod and 3 small in.

I’ve been adding rods going by feel as I start to get some slack on my fat pad and notice the springs become decompressed faster. Usually take it off after an 1-1 1/2 hours, give it a quick shake, and strap back in. Been averaging 8-10 hours per day.

Added the Bathmate in yesterday for the first time and was quite the shock. I heard good things but guess I had to see it to believe it. Didn’t really add too much length but damn near 1” of extra girth. Did 3 mins x2 sets to start going in flaccid. Going to work my way up time wise and slowly enter in more erect. Extended for another 2 hours after.

Was thinking about doing some jelq’s after Bathmate before throwing the extender back on for awhile.

Well that’s enough for now. Would appreciate any insight or tips if anyone wishes to share. Settling in for the long haul with this. I’ve been bodybuilding (not competing, just training style) for the last 10 years so I’ve got the determination to follow a protocol. Since the gyms are closed for now figure this can be part of my at home workouts lol.

Looking forward to making some gains!

Totaled 8 1/2 hours extending. Noticed it’s been getting easier getting to get strapped into the extender and gets pretty loose against my fat pad after about 30 mins. Gonna add a rod probably tomorrow or next. Usually get about 7-8 days before I need to add one at my current rate of at least 8 hours of wear a day.

Today I tried the hydroxtreme for the first time. HOLY SHIT what a difference!! I had the hydromax, but it started to hurt after 3-4 mins against my fat pad and groin area. I don’t know if it was pulling in skin into the device or just pressing against nerves, but it was painful. It was never painful on my penis though. The hydroextrme hand pump made all the difference and was able to get to full pressure without a problem or discomfort. Also, noticed I was able to pump further up the measuring gauge and the results showed when I was done. Gonna return the hydromax and keep the Xtreme.

Comment

5/6- 8 1/2 hours extending/ 3x4 mins pump

5/7- Off from extending/ Light 3x4 min pump

Added a .25cm rod so I’m up to a large and medium rod in the QEP currently. Going to pump later tonight for 12-15 mins. Was looking forward to surprising the wife tonight after using the pump, but then got a text at work saying she started her period 🤬 Maybe I’ll try to hold off for a few more weeks until I have some more pumping under my belt.

Going to shoot for 8-9 hours extending today. Can defiantly feel the stretch after a day off and adding a rod.

Comment

Gonna total 8 1/2 hours extending today and then pump for 12 mins.

Had to use the double strap today. Usually do when adding a new rod due to slipping out at times. Usually after 2-3 days I get used to the stretch and can go back to the single strap. The double strap actually feels like it causes more discomfort or maybe it’s just getting used the new stretch.

Comment

Got 9 hours yesterday in the extender and took a day off from pumping. Decided to try the infant sock I saw from UltimateBurrito’s log and defiantly helped with discomfort. Can wear now about 2-2 1/2 hours before taking off for a few mins to readjust. Also can get a decent head swell to help with any slippage.

Shooting for another 9 or so hours today and then pumping later tonight.

Comment

5/10- Got 11 hours total extending. The infant sock trick works wonders with any discomfort and can always go 2 hours before taking off to do a quick readjust and tighten things back up. The head swell I can achieve with the sock also helps with any type of slippage. Pumped for 3 sets of 4-5 mins working up to max pressure on the last. This is only my second week of pumping so I’m taking it a little easy. Going in flaccid, semi, then erect on the 3 sets.

I’ve notified some groin pain on my R side during my last set when I go up toward max
            pressure. Going to ease up for a few days and see what happens.

Throwing the extender on today after work and going to get at least 8 hours then pump.

Tomorrow 5/12 is the 1 month mark of my PE journey. Will take updates measurements either tomorrow or 5/13.

Comment

5/11- Got 7 1/2 hours extending. Pumped 3x 5 mins with no pain to groin this time. I think I was just going to max pressure too soon. First set went in flaccid to about mid pressure. Second about 50% erect little higher, last 75% erect mid pressure working up to max for last 2 mins. I think I just need to ease into the pumping more as I was getting to eager to jump to the max pressure.

Going to measure tonight before I pump for 1 month update.

Comment

So measurements last night were

NBEL: 14 cm/5.51” (+.6 cm)
                MEG: 13.3cm/5.25” (+1.1 cm)

Didn’t measure BPEL just forgot. I’ll measure another day this week to see where it’s at.

Happy with results after 1 month. Totaled 193 hours in the extender over the 4 weeks. Surprised with the EG not sure if pumping might of played a part in that, but it had been more than 24 hours and only been pumping for about 2 weeks.

Going to take a rest today (5/13) from all PE and resume extender/pump tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ENW13 View Post
                  So measurements last night were

NBEL: 14 cm/5.51” (+.6 cm)
                  MEG: 13.3cm/5.25” (+1.1 cm)

Didn’t measure BPEL just forgot. I’ll measure another day this week to see where it’s at.

Happy with results after 1 month. Totaled 193 hours in the extender over the 4 weeks. Surprised with the EG not sure if pumping might of played a part in that, but it had been more than 24 hours and only been pumping for about 2 weeks.

Going to take a rest today (5/13) from all PE and resume extender/pump tomorrow.
                  Hi ENW13, you are averaging a good amount of hour with the extender, my advice is to always use BPEL to measure gains, it's the accurate method, 0.6cm in 3 weeks are really good. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TryingFlaccid View Post
                    Hi ENW13, you are averaging a good amount of hour with the extender, my advice is to always use BPEL to measure gains, it's the accurate method, 0.6cm in 3 weeks are really good. Good luck
                    Thanks for info! I’ll try to use that from now on. I was using a tailors tape to try to measure and it was difficult to try to get tight and hold while maintaining a decent EQ. Switched to a regular ruler for length measuring and tailor tape for girth.

Took yesterday (5/13) off from all PE.

Gonna try to log 8-10 hours in extender today to hit 56 hours since adding the .25cm to see if I can’t handle adding another per instructions of QEP. Also, gonna got the Bathmate for 10-15 mins followed by some jelqs. Keeping after them gains!! Looking forward to what month 2 can bring especially since I’ll be adding in the Bathmate during the entire month.

Comment

5/14- Added a .25cm rod to QEP and got about 7 hours total. Had to take a couple longer breaks to get used to the increased stretch.

Also, pumped 5 mins x 3 sets with about 150 jelqs before the final set. Hit the longest I have in the Bathmate on my final set which was exciting.

Comment

5/15- Got 7 hours extending in today. No Bathmate work as I got too tired later on and didn’t feel like pumping.

Still adjusting to new rod that was added. Need to readjust every 1 hour or so, but it’s not unbearable.

Going to shoot for at least 8 hours today with 15 mins pump later tonight.

Comment

5/16- 8 hours extending/ 15 mins pump

5/17- 7 hours extending/ 10 mins pump

5/18- 7 hours extending/ 10 mins pump

5/19- Rest

5/20- 2 hours extending/ 15 mins pump

Nothing really new to report. Just keep plugging along. Probably going to add a rod toward the end of the week.

Comment

So I think I went a little too eager adding rods to the extender. I was at the point where I could only tolerate wearing it for 20-25 mins at a time before needing a break due to burning behind the glans. It also getting hard to stretch my penis out to tie the noose down. I think it was getting too long as well.

So I stepped down from having a long, medium, and 2 short to a long and 2 short. So essentially 2cm less. This made it more comfortable and able to wear for 2 Hours with no problem or major discomfort. I’m going to monitor my tone worn better and go at least 56 hours or when I feel comfortable adding another rod.

Pumping is coming along fine. Doing 5 mins of 3 sets 5-6 times a week. Been hitting 6.25 on the pump without the comfort pad and 6 when I have the pad on. Haven’t really noticed much length only girth after pumping. Effects have been lasting longer though.

Also found I need to take some more rest days. My EQ has dropped and am having difficulty getting and maintaining an erection during sex with the wife. Morning wood also has been non existent for awhile. Not sure if it’s from PE or other things going on. Going to take 2 days off and start back fresh Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                            X