Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WannabeItalianStallion's PE Log

Hey everyone! Welcome to my PE Log.

* Disclaimer: I am new to logging so if you have any advice I'd be welcome to hear it and update the log accordingly.

I have been on and off PE for a long time. I used to pump a lot several months back, before stopping for 3-4 months due to skin darkening on my shaft (lots of bruising/capillaries that burst that never went away) which you can see pictures of on my profile. The darkened skin never got light again despite using some Vitamin B5 cream to hopefully help with this discoloration, but so far not much progress to report unfortunately. I have decided that I will just have to live with it, whether it goes away or not, and restart my PE journey anyways, so here is that journey!

I have started doing PE again fairly regularly for the last month or so and in my signature there will be a link to my progress tracker in Google Sheets. I'm too lazy to update the signature all the time and that shows more information than a signature ever could anyways. Below are my starting and current stats as well as my goals.

* Note: I used to measure in inches, but now I measure in cm as it easier to to more accurately measure with greater granularity.

Starting Size**:
    BPEL: 8 in/20.3 cm
    MEG: 5.5 in/14 cm
    FG: 4.5 in/ 11.4 cm
    BPFSL: 8.25 in / 21 cm

Current Size***:
    BPEL: 8.86 in/22.5 cm
    MEG: 6 in/15.25 cm
    FG: 5.12 in/ 13cm
    BPFSL: 9.65 in / 24.5 cm

** First record I had pre PE, not sure where I was before restarting PE, but I'd wager somewhere in the middle.
    *** As of the writing of this post which is following a month of consistent PE training.

Semi-Realistic Dream Goal:
    BPEL: 10 in/25.5 cm
    MEG: 7 in/18 cm

Ultimate Dream Goal:
    BPEL: 12 in/30.5 cm
    MEG: 8 in/20.5cm

* Note: I am mostly happy with my size, I just want to see how far I can take it (mostly because I'm a grower and I want my flaccid penis to be a little more impressive).

I have been using my Phallosan Forte during the day while I work, and Bathmate at night on the days that I use them. I warm up with a hot shower and a heated blanket wrap (the ones you use for muscles soreness). I usually do 2 sets: one with the X40/9, followed by a 5 to 10 min jelqing/edging session and then a second set with the X50/11. I enter the pumps erect both times and pump with water lying down in the bath tub with the pump facing vertically. I pulse pump up to max pressure, hold for 1-2 mins, kegelling the entire time, then slowly drop pressure before repeating the process. After pumping, I put on cock and ball rings and then edge until climax.

After washing my penis off from lube, I apply baby powder and a silicon sleeve cut about an inch long that is just slightly smaller than the pumped flaccid girth that I sleep wear until I wake up the next day and put on my Phallosan again. I tried wearing the LG Hanger girth bands to sleep, but I always ended up waking up at one point or another with friction pain (might need the largest girth band size), but this solution so far has been great.

As of a few weeks ago I have also started supplementing VigRX Plus, Test RX and Semenax as I got a good bundle deal on them and decided to try it out to help with my PE and fitness goals alike. I have had some ED issues in the past (especially post pumping) and these supplements after only a month or so of use have already drastically improved my ED and made me able to last a lot longer in bed even being able to keep going after my girl came 3 times before I even came the first time!

I have also started working out again hoping to burn off that pesky extra body fat, so here is to hoping that fad pad gets lessened (currently have about a half inch to an inch of fat there) and reveals more of that shaft under there!

Quarantine might be hell, but I am trying to make the most of it! Hope you guys enjoyed the first instance of my log and I look forward to maintaining it alongside my progress tracker. Putting all the numbers out there like that I found is really motivating and I'm excited to see where things go in the future!

Until next time!
    WannabeItalianStallion
    Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 05-06-2020, 05:16 PM.
    Current:
    BPFSL: 25 cm/9.84 in (+4/+1.6)
    BPEL: 23 cm/9.06 in (+3/+1.2)
    EG: 15 cm/5.9 in (+1/+0.4)

Current Goal:
    BPEL: 24.25 cm/9.5 in
    EG: 16.5 cm/6.5 in

Progress Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Keep logging
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      Keep logging
      Yeah I have mostly been tracking my measurements and my exercise, but I have been on and off with my training bc of work and life so I am trying my best to stay on it.

Also, out of curiosity what is PIV that you mention in your signature?
      Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Been inconsistent in my pumping but fairly consistent in my ADS use thanks to the Phallosan, and I'm starting to finally break the plateau that I seeming hit as of late before I took a bit of a PE break. Trying to come back from my break and remain more consistent with pumping which has become reinvigorate by the addition of the hydro vibe (which I thought would be very gimmicky but actually has been very good for helping keep blood flow and eq high inside the pump which has made for more effective pumping sessions).
        Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

With a starting 20.3cm BPEL you are going to be a f#$!&#g monster by the time you are done!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik the Viking View Post
            With a starting 20.3cm BPEL you are going to be a f#$!&#g monster by the time you are done!
            That's the goal

I don't know why, but I tend to attract size queens so it would be kind of fun to see how big I can get before it gets "too big"
            Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Update

Took a very long about 2 month hiatus from PE due to lack of motivation and a busy schedule but now I'm back.

Oddly enough, while I retained most of my girth gains (lost a tad bit) I shot up an entire cm somehow while doing mo pumping and no stretching, just normal sex and masturbation. Not sure if this is due to continued use of my supplements even during my hiatus or what, but I'm not exactly complaining!
              Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Working...
              X