8x5Goalzz PE Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x5Goalzz PE Log

I wanted to start this to keep track of my workouts.

5/10 - I'm still feeling slightly sore from overreaching with kegels/stretching, but fortunately today I was able to jelq and stretch with little/no pain. I suspect the pain before with stretching was related to the bathmate stretches I was doing.

I pushed a bit too hard yesterday with pumping and jelqing, so after my pumping warmup today I was feeling a little sore in the glans. I just played it safe and didn't pump today.

I'm going to measure again in about 10 days to see where I'm at!
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

I was sitting down doing some studying, and I noticed the pain in the glans has come back a little bit stronger. I don't know exactly the reason behind it. The pain is on the top and in the middle of the glans. I may just take a week off of everything to make sure I don't cause any serious damage.

I'm going to do no stretching or pumping tommorow and see if it comes back. Those exercises seem to trigger it.
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I just found out I was measuring my girth wrong again. It looks like I'm actually right at 4.9 or 5. Not thrilled about that but gonna stick with the pumping. I might buy a stronger bathmate since I just have the basic one. I'll have to check again but the bathmate pump does seem real. I swear I measured at like 5.1 or higher after going into the bathmate erect.
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Rest up, heal up.

Overzealousness never pays.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I took today off. I guess I will have to rest until there is no more pain.
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I experimented today and only did jelqing and the bathmate. I'm beginning to suspect now its the bathmate stretches that are playing a role more than anything else. No serious pain but probably more than there should be. Tomorrow I'm going to do the same workout but without that. If that doesn't cause me any pain I'll just stick with that for now and work in other stretches slowly.
            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I'm gonna take the advice of going411by7 actually and start to increase my total training time by adding in more stuff but slowly. I made the mistake of making a huge increase and then hurting myself recently. My plan is to add a slight bump in workload every 2 weeks at least for the first year of PE. I remember in the past I sometimes would jelq for 30+ minutes and honestly that's when I was seeing the fastest length gains. I've never had any pain with jelqing so I'm going up to 30 now.

In 2 weeks I'm planning on most likely increasing my stretching. Today I did 5 minutes with no pain so that was great to see.

The current daily routine is
              5 minutes stretching
              30 minutes jelqing
              15 minutes bathmate

In roughly 45 days, I've gained .3 inches in length! Not as fast as before but at least it's significant progress.
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Good move on starting a log. Looking back I'm very glad I did. It helps hold you accountable and you can go back and read what works and what didn't. Its hard to rely on memory after a long time. Writing it down is key!

You've made amazing gains very early on, don't get too excited and injure yourself. Rest if you need, but go easy partner. For me girth has been a slow and steady process. Most of the guys on here with 5.5+ girth took years to get that big. Length seems to come on quick for many of us, me included. Best of luck!

Lastly- do you want to move this to the Progress Forum? Makes sense, thats where everyone keeps their logs.
                BallsMahoney
                Member of the Month Oct 2019
                Last edited by BallsMahoney; 05-14-2020, 12:57 PM.
                Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I totally agree my memory has been failing me the log is great. I think I'm the type who gains length fast but girth at an average rate. I may just rest one day a week actually.

And yea sure moving it to the progress forum is cool.
                  2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I second everything Balls said. You're gaining at a similar pace to me with a similar routine. I had an interruption due to decreased EQ after gaining 1" in 2.5 months. It took close to 3 weeks to fully regain EQ. Seeing your log pop up reminded me it's time to get back to the plan to press for my length goal of 7.5+". Once I get there I will settle into a maintenance plan with an emphasis on girth work, which I reckon will take more time.
                    START : 2/6/2020
                    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

5/14

Today I did 30 minutes of jelqing, 15 minutes of pumping, and 5 minutes of stretching. I really hope upping my dose of jelqing will lead to faster gains like I used to get but only time will tell. I did 2 rounds of 15 minutes, 1 before and 1 after pumping. The second time I really felt like it was working well and that my dick was getting good pressure. Right now it has this perfect feeling of being achy but to where I can tell it's not an injury, just very exhausted.

The kegel/stretching injury seems to be largely gone, so long as I don't do too much stretching. Kegels I've discarded completely for now but I'm sure at some point I'll want to add them back.
                      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

5/15

I did the exact same workout as yesterday minus the stretching. I also did a warm up round with my bathmate where I only pumped to like 5.5 before going straight for 6.5 and I felt a lot less sore after. My PIs are fine and the workout challenged me.

One thing I took notice of is the fact that if I masturbate, it's harder to get a higher EQ. For this reason I'm gonna try to do it only once a week or so.

I can't wait to measure I really feel like I'm growing! The 15 minutes of jelqing was working, but hopefully 30 takes me to another level.

I measured my girth again at just over 5 using toilet paper and wrapping it around. I think using loose leaf paper was making my girth seem smaller since it took so long to set up and I would lose EQ.
                        2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I just feel amazing knowing I will have 8 inches soon. I have 100% confidence that I will so long as no injury occurs. This is why when I increase my routine I'm gonna do it in small intervals from now on. I often don't know I've overreached until it's too late, so I'd rather overreach by only a little bit if it ever happens. I'm beyond excited.
                          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

5/16

I did 30 minutes of jelqing, 15 minutes of bathmate today.

I learned a lesson though, which is to warm up before I jelq. Nothing too bad happened but my shaft was a little sore at first and then randomly I got this pain in my glans. It only lasted like a second but I think it would have been avoided with a proper warm up.

I couldn't get an erection to use for the bathmate, so I went in flaccid. I can still get to 6.5 in there flaccid, which is as good as it gets when going in erect, but I didn't feel any soreness after taking it off which I think means it wasn't that effective. I don't mean that you should be in pain after pumping, but right after taking it off I like my penis to feel a bit tender and sore so I know it was really worked. I'm gonna continue to not masturbate so tomorrow hopefully the EQ is back.

My measurement date is 5/24 and I really think I'm gonna see a big jump.
                            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Congrats on starting your PE journey! Keep at it and stay consistent.

Side question, is there a reason why you didn't start this thread in the Progress Forum, since this is a "progress log"?
                              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                              Recommended Routine
                              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X