X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Log

CAPTAINS LOG
    Stardate 120520

I began PE around 3-4 weeks ago with the purchase of a Bathmate Hydromax7. I had been using it 2 days on, 1 day off initially for 2 x5 minute reps each time. I have recently increased this to 3 days on, 1 day off and 3 x5 minute reps.
    Reading here and elsewhere about jelqing I would also like to begin to include jelqing in the routine, just trying to figure out how to incorporate both without overtraining. I will update this log with decisions and progress.

Starting readings are not positive, BPEL of 5.5 and EG of 4. Neither are satisfactory but the EG in particular is poor.
    Initial goals are BPEL of 6 and EG of 4.5
    Long-term goals, a BPEL of 7 and EG of 5 would be amazing.
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

CAPTAINS LOG
    Additional

I meant to add I am on a high dose of the antidepressant Venlafaxine (225mg) but I have as of yesterday begun reducing this as I fear it will be impacting gains, I am pretty sure BPEL used to be greater than 5.5 and it has definitely wiped out my sex-drive. I feel in a much better place with the anxiety that was the reason for the venlafaxine so it seems like a good time to reduce it and maybe come off.
    I have reduced to 150mg/day from yesterday and may continue to drop 75mg next week as well if this week's reduction goes ok.

Captain's Log

Comment

Today has been a rest day. Still trying to decide how best to include jelqs and bathmate in the combined routine from tomorrow.

Captain's Log

Comment

3x5min bathmate this morning but attempt at jelq was a failure as I couldn't get the required EQ. Honestly Venlafaxine is so bad for sex drive. glad I'm reducing it. Hopefully I can come off it completely over the next few weeks with no problems and jelqing will become more possible

Captain's Log

Comment

Did get the jelqs done in the end. Better late than never

Captain's Log

Comment

So I'm going to be doing:

* Bathmate 3x5 minutes
            * 5-directional stretches
            * 60-100 classic grip jelqs

3 days in a row then 1 rest day, repeat. gradually increasing the jelq numbers from 60 to 100. Think that's the order I will do things in, though I may put stretches before bathmate.
            See how it goes.

Captain's Log

Comment

Diet:
              I've read in a few places about various foods that may have properties that promote PE.
              So as of today I am making a conscious effort to include more of the following in my diet:

Broccoli
              Eggs
              Bananas
              Salmon
              Dark chocolate
              Spinach
              Honey
              Onions
              Garlic
              Seeds/nuts
              Green tea

None of it is unhealthy stuff so it will probably be beneficial to eat more of them anyway! So hopefully it is beneficial to my Starfleet mission to enlarge my member, but even if it isn't, it'll be healthy to eat more of the above anyway.

Do chip in with any other dietary or other suggestions, I'm enjoying making this PE a whole hobby.
              Cheers
              Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard
              Last edited by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard; 05-29-2020, 12:47 AM.

Captain's Log

Comment

Really good workout today.
                went as to plan
                5 directional stretches (probably need to increase the time of these)
                3x 5min bathmate
                60 classic grip jelqs

Everything just went well, bathmate went on right first time each time, jelqs felt good as well. Happy with that one

Captain's Log

Comment

Another fine workout, no significant issues. (Same workout numbers as yesterday).
                  Though feels a bit tingly now - will have to check whether tingliness is a negative or neutral PI - I can't remember.
                  RD tomorrow feels about right, feel like I need one.

As is the way with me and new hobbies I am getting too obsessed with this one. Have only been doing it for a month or so but I'm already eying other gadgets I want like phallosan, X4 or Quick extender pro. Love the idea of phallosan but it does seem super expensive. Anyway, will keep on considering. Just like the idea of having one of those devices that gradually works away for hours.

Captain's Log

Comment

17/05/20 - Rest

18/05/20

3x5min bathmate

Tip has been feeling weird over rest days - in a way it hadn't when just using bathmate, so for the time being I have gone back to just the bathmate reps.
                    Bathmate reps went well.

I had an informal measure earlier and it was odd - it seemed like erect girth was up 1/10 inch, but length was shorter - so I'm not recording the measure as I'm not sure what the issue is. It was a really strong erection - I think with the reduced venlafaxine my sex drive is returning and erections are getting harder - so it was like my dick was curving upwards more than in the earlier measurements - therefore the ruler measurement was slightly less as it was measuring something curved. It could also be a PI from overtraining - another reason I'm dropping the jelqing for the time being.

I will continue to monitor as obviously loss of length would be a terrible thing, I want more length not less... Though the girth is very positive, girth is even more of an issue for me than length.

I also just ordered an AndroPenis extender... So will revise routine when that arrives.

Captain's Log

Comment

SUPPLEMENTS

realised I haven't listed supplements. for the time being I am on:

L-Arginine 1000mg
                      vitamin B complex
                      Zinc+Magnesium (ZMA supplement)

I take other things for pain and the antidepressant Venlafaxine as mentioned - which as of today I have reduced again now to 75mg (was 225 at the start). When I am entirely off venlafaxine and the ZMA runs out I will replace it with another test-booster type supplement.

Captain's Log

Comment

MEASUREMENT

Ok so I rechecked the measurements.. and my reading of the tape measure (I realise I was thinking the small units were 0.1 inch but actually they are 1/8ths or 0.125 inch).

So from start which I'll take as 01/05/2020 to now
                        BPEL: 5.5 (+1/8)*
                        MEG: 4.125 (+1/8)

*I am not convinced this was an actual length increase - I think I might've measured wrong back at the start of May

Either way the MEG looks like a definite slight increase so I'm really pleased. Long way to go, hopefully.

Captain's Log

Comment

As I've said before I get so obsessed with new hobbies and right now this is my only hobby! So as well as the andropenis which is obviously the big one, I also found a site to buy the clamps everyone seems to use for girth clamping... Just so I have them when I want them.. I don't think I should use them yet as I'm not experienced enough and I believe clamping is quite an advanced technique?
                          But it's my hobby, so I'm going over the top.

Captain's Log

Comment

Some of you guys must've seen it a thousand times before.... Enthusiastic newbies gets over excited and a few weeks or months later stop. Hopefully that's not me . I want to stick with this

Captain's Log

Comment

Be careful with that Adropenis. I ripped my frenulum with it. Any, ANYpain STOP
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X