Adam's Log - Breaking My Personal Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam's Log - Breaking My Personal Plateau

So here it begins..... After a 2 week hiatus, I am back at it attempting to break my plateau of almost 1 year. I honestly believe I have more room to grow, as I have only gained 1 inch in length and 1/4 inch in girth.

I will be on a similar routine with a little more intensity and variation. I will have a M-F schedule with weekends off.

M, W, F Will be more girth focused. I start with a short stretch period, jelq and squeeze for a while, Bathmate for about 20 mins, then finish with about 20 Squeeze-jelqs (this is where I squeeze at the bottom of my penis with 1 or 2 fingers palm out with about 80% erection, hold for a 5 count, then proceed to jelq very slowly until I reach my glans.)
    Tues, Th Will still be girth focused, but not so intense. I start with a longer stretch session, then jelq at about 80-90% intensity until I am nice and engorged, then finish with Ulis and compressions.
    Also, Kegals are very random for me. Sometimes I will do hundreds a day, and other days none at all. However, I know this is an area I still need to improve. My EQ is never at 100%, 90% is usually the best I have been getting for a while.

We will see how this routine goes for the next 2 month, and if no improvements are made, I may adjust the routine a bit. I will likely post about once a month, or more often if there are questions, comments. My next measurement will be near the end of July, so stay tuned.

Side note: I started my routine on Monday with Vigor! I know I needed more intensity in my routine, but I should have had the common sense enough to ease into it after taking 2 weeks off. Rookie mistake. Lesson learned.
    My dick hurt so much, all I could do on Tuesday was Edge, and even that was uncomfortable. Ouch.
    The snow gets deeper as you climb up the mountain.
    I'm on the plateau, looking up.

Jan 2018 BPEL: 6" MEG: 4.875"
    Plateau BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.125"
    Current BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.125"
    Goal BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.5"

Keep logging,
    Good luck
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

So, What has it been now, 3 weeks? Time seems to pass quickly these days....

I didn't realize adapting to a new routine would be so difficult. I suppose I had become so accustomed to my old routine that I was doing it subconsciously. Let's just say, it has been inconsistent. I still haven't solidified the new routine yet, but I think I have my M,W,F days down. Those are my more intense days, focused on girth. I'm still having trouble filling in the gaps with Tues and Thurs.
      I have considered filling in the gaps with Edging, because I believe my EQ is low. But I have found it SO hard to do. And I am often not in the mood for it.
      I have also tried a lighter routine, but I am not sure it is doing anything for me at all. Time will tell.

Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

Comment

So, I think I know what I am going to do now for my new routine....
        I have been reading a LOT of threads on the forum and trying to see what has been working best for most, but there is no clear answer as everyone's results are different in every instance. I need to look back, and see what changed. Where did the progression stop and how can I fix it.

I truly believe now that my routine was not focused enough, or rather, focused in the wrong area. I believe I have been over pumping for the past year with negative results. Poor EQ. I reduced the amount of stretching and jelqing to accommodate the pump, which now I believe I should not have done.

How am I going to fix this?
        I will still be 5 days on but now more focused.

M/W/F will be Girth days. Warm-up (very important), Very light stretch (5 mins max), Jelqing (100 reps min.), Bathmate (80% at 7-8 mins X2), and more Jelqing (40 reps min.) with some variations squeezes, etc.

Tues/Thurs will be the Stretching days. Warm-up, stretching in all directions incorporating bundles, rotations, tunica tugs, etc. I will likely use 1 minute holds in every direction and do 2 sets of each.

With the new routine I hope to see some Gains! Wish me luck!

Comment

It has been over a full week now on the new routine. So far, I'm liking the change.
          I feel like I am so much more focused now splitting girth days and stretching days. On my stretching days, I am actually doing 3 rounds of stretches rather than 2 as previously mentioned. I found that after 2 rounds it just wasn't quite enough.
          I will be taking measurements in 2 weeks from now. However, I don't expect to see any change at this point. I don't think I have gotten far enough into the new routine to see any results yet. Next post will be in 2 weeks.

Comment

The results are positive! This is very encouraging as I did not expect to see any improvement.
            I took multiple measurements just to be sure and I did discover that my dick is slightly hourglass shaped. Thickest at the base, thinnest in middle( where I have been taking measurements and slightly thicker again at the top. 5.5", 5.125" and 5.25" respecively.
            2 months ago I was on the negative side of 5 1/8'" and now I and def on the positive side. I think my base girth has gone up a lot, but I have never measured it before until now.
            My next measurement will be in September, but I don't expect to see much or any at all in gains this next round. I will be on Holidays for 3 of the 9 weeks. (Can always keep up with Kegals, though)
            I have given myself another 18 month to reach my goal, so I think I am in a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsAdam View Post
              The results are positive! This is very encouraging as I did not expect to see any improvement.
              I took multiple measurements just to be sure and I did discover that my dick is slightly hourglass shaped. Thickest at the base, thinnest in middle( where I have been taking measurements and slightly thicker again at the top. 5.5", 5.125" and 5.25" respecively.
              2 months ago I was on the negative side of 5 1/8'" and now I and def on the positive side. I think my base girth has gone up a lot, but I have never measured it before until now.
              My next measurement will be in September, but I don't expect to see much or any at all in gains this next round. I will be on Holidays for 3 of the 9 weeks. (Can always keep up with Kegals, though)
              I have given myself another 18 month to reach my goal, so I think I am in a good spot.
              Congrats! You deserve it !
              BPEL:495123456789612345678971234567898 MEG:3789412345678951234567896
              This is not a race, its a marathon!
              :bounce:

Comment

Sometimes It is all about trial and error.

Happy you found a routine that fits you.

Keep going man👍
                Start: 6/21/2020 - NBPEL : 5.5" - MEG : 4.8"
                09/22/2020 - NBPEL : 5.9' - BPEL: 6.2" MEG : 5.1'
                12/20/2020 - NBPEL: 5.5" - BPEL: 6'5" - MEG: 5.1"
                Long Term Goal - NBPEL 7.5+" - MEG 6"

Comment

I am supposed to be taking my next measurement in 1.5 weeks, but I may just skip it. I know I will not see results.
                  I have been out for the last 5 weeks and just lightly getting back into it now.
                  It all started with an inexplicable knee injury followed by holidays and then finished it off with the last week being sick. I am just starting to feel good enough now to get back into it.
                  I may have lost the last month of potential gains, but I am ready to give it another go. I have a goal to reach after all!

Comment

Hey bro life happens to all of us. Luckily having a bigger dick isn't life or death lol and there are more important things that come first. It's a marathon not a sprint after all. Don't fret on what has happened, just focus on what you can do now and get back into your routine. You may just be a few weeks from seeing gains again. Best of luck bro!
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I did end up taking measurements yesterday after all. The result is what I expected. Nothing. Maybe even a slight reduction in Girth. NOOOOOOO!
                      Well, that can be expected for taking 5 weeks off. I am confident though that the next measurement will be an improvement. I just know it will. It has to be!
                      I have also started traction wrapping now after my Stretching sessions. Lets see what that does.

Comment

The last set of measurements are positive once again. Not much, but progress in the right direction. Thicker. I can say I am truly 5 3/16" now.
                        I am now 2 months away from my 3 year anniversary in this whole journey. I know it will be tough, but I am aiming to be 5 1/4" by then.

Comment

I just hit my 3 year anniversary of PE a few days ago. I did not think I would be doing PE this long, but I have still not reached my goals. My growth has been minimal and I have had struggles along the way, but I am committed to keep going for another year.
                          The last 2 months I have seen no more growth. It feels like no matter what I try and how hard I train, I am stuck at this size. I am determined to keep it up and get those last few micro measurements before taking a loooong break. Wish me luck. Seems like I need it.

Comment

Hey Adam. How is it going with your progress? can you more specific to "over pumping"? I have no pressure gauge on my bathmate and airpump, so I only pump to +1cm of my BPEL. Is that overpumping?
                            Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
                            Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
                            Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

Working...
                            X